-4 STR
+2000 Slut

anal circumference: 5.5 inches
throat depth: 12.5 inches
average orgasms per 15 minute: 4.7
kegel muscle strength: >31 lbs/sq-inch
vaginal coefficient of friction (kinetic): 0.01
elastic modulus of labia: ~0.01 Gpa
thermal conductivity (aroused) 0.72 (W/(m. K))
eye color: orange

Shortstack imp form is better

>This meme again

disagree

Fuck off with your meme bullshit.

That's a fine opinion to hold.

She's not stacked at all as an imp

I think most people like Imp Midna for those fucking hips.

I'm more interesting in how to wear shadows for clothes.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that came away with the impression that that black shit on their bodies was just something that they're wearing.

Well if hyrule warrirors is anything to go by she's basically a minor diety in true form, since one of her moves LITERALLY SHATTERS THE FABRIC OF SPACETIME LIKE GLASS

>focusing on a misshapen cursed form with a single exaggerated sexual characteristic over a balanced package of superb quality

>Not loving her no matter how she looks

So what, Aasimar, Tiefling?

>loving a form she despises.

Nigger.

Both are amazing.

How does her top stay on

Her true form's hips are better because they aren't cartoonish.

Literally magic

The black stuff or the cloth bit? Because the cloth bit is pinned on through her hair.

Maybe it's just her skin.

In 5e there is an illusion spell called Creation:

You pull wisps of shadow material from the Shadowfell to create a nonliving object of vegetable matter within range: soft goods, rope, wood, or something similar. You can also use this spell to create mineral objects such as stone, crystal, or metal. The object created must be no larger than a 5 foot cube, and the object must be of a form and material that you have seen before.

The duration depends on the object's material. If the object is composed of multiple materials, use the shortest duration.

It's 1 day for non-living plant matter.

People who like shortstack aren't concerned with realism, user.

Nah, see, this guy has nipples and a little hood that goes over his hair but connects to the rest of the shadowy bits. They're wearing shadows as clothing, probably because of a lack of available material. Midna and Zant having as much actual cloth as they do is probably a sign of their status.

Huh, that's actually really cool

+5 to muh dick