>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGHAJWD0LAo
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKUa0iREwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cynthia? Definitely the best girl.

And no, pokemon like Gardevoir don't count.

Frisk will always be the best girl.

Gamefreak's Lightning.

Jumpers, has anyone ever called you out on your bullshit?

Frisk is best girl, best man, best bro, best little sister, best neechan, niichan, and best all around.

Alright, so. NaNoWriMo has officially started and I am dedicated to see it through to the end.

Don't expect much from me in the way of builds or jumpmaking for the majority of the month.

I shall dance my way out now.

He's only disqualified from best sempai because he's too young.

He's gonna grow up to be a good sempai

Literally who?

Come now, she doesn't look THAT bad

We get Red and Blue this time too, and Wally. Probably others. I hope we see Gold, Silver, and Krystal. Green'd be nice too. And Lance! And Looker! And Giovanni. In swim trunks.

Not looks, it's just that she's a dev's waifu so she gets forced into most of the games since her debut.

At least she's not Zinnia though.

They've got a lot of anime pandering this time around, Giovanni is still in that, right?

Pfft. Worm user remains best waifu, and you all know it.

Best of luck HeavensAnon.

Frisk is best daughteru.

Also this , .

>NaNoWriMo
What?

National Novel Writing Month.

Oh.

Then yeah, good luck, Heavens.

It's this thing to encourage aspiring writers, where you have to pump out a certain word count in the course of a month. Sortof a self-imposed challenge of just write damnit.
Sturgeons law being in full effect, most if not all of it is dreck, but some people do get a lot out of it.

>that pic
>Jumper is a Cranial Parasyte
>Companion Body Parasyte rebells

Companions. Jensen especially. Also Chisame from Negima when I tried passing things off with little to no explanations or dismissals.

Yeah but game Giovanni and anime Giovanni are really different beasts. Giovanni is in exile in the games, determined to grow stronger after both Red and Blue kicked his ass and when he contemplated return during Gold/Silver after hearing the radio broadcast, Gold showed up and kicked his ass again (able to be both stopping the broadcast and stopping Giovanni at the same time because time shenanigans Celebi event). Anime Giovanni has never been exiled, still runs Team Rocket as an active force, and wears vibrantly orange suits a lot.

He hasn't been seen since in the games. We don't know if he still intends to rebuild Team Rocket when he believes himself strong enough or if Gold's thrashing of the exiled Giovanni sank him forever. If he's still out there though, he's been pulling a Red and training 24/7 in a remote location surrounded by powerful wild pokemon. Or he's chilling in Alola beside a pool drinking martinis out of coconuts while petting his cat.

Either one is completely in character. Giovanni fucking loves that cat.

I had Korra do it, near the end of my ten years there. I completely made a mess of things trying to help her be a better Avatar and save the world at the same time. We managed to do both, but Korra resented the level of manipulation I had used to twist events into a path that was better for everyone in the end. She was also appalled at the ease I killed people to achieve the goals.

We didn't talk for several years, eventually attempting to patch things up after Katara passed away. It was rocky and I doubt she ever really trusted or liked me much.

>"What makes you think you know better than anyone? Just because you think you have some mystical insight into our minds that gives you the right to twist us around like puppets? Well, it doesn't work anymore. You've changed us too much. Your famous insight is gone and now you chase down criminals because it's easy, because you don't have to think about it."

And you know what, she was right.

Honestly, of all people, I never expected so much of what Korra said during the last two years of knowing her to stick with and color my actions. I forced myself to write down her words, hurtful as some of them are, in a small notebook I keep by my bed in the Warehouse. Decades later, I'm still trying to be the hero that she demanded I could be.

Why user!? There are thousands of animoo girls out there! Why not one of them!?

>And no, pokemon like Gardevoir don't count.
You say that because if they did, you know Gardevoir would he best girl.

>high heels
But gardevoirs are literally ballerina feet. They stand on their 'toes' all the time.

I'm Commander Shephard and Worm is my favorite waifu in the whole chain

To better grip the stirrups, user.

>Super Wars Z
>Z
>>>>>Z

So would that make our crystalline mountain dew slideshow overlord the superior waifu?

Infinitely less waifuable, pls go and stay go Advent.

No, we're going Super Waifu and talking about how our Waifu Levels are over 9,000. While developing new variations on Super Waifu mode as the plot demands.

Yorokonde, I had a few questions for you about Zootopia:

>70% Furry

1) What exactly is "100% Furry"?

2) Is it a binary drawback? Basically, if you use it at all, do you lose the free perks? Or just if you limit it to a level where they logically wouldn't apply?

3) Does the alt-form given by one of the post-jump options maintain the modifications done by this drawback?

Only legitimate reason to wear heels.

Fuck fashion. I hate wearing them so much.

So.... the Genion approach, got it. But cmon his name is literally Supreme God Z, Z is in his name.

You could at least post a better Z girl

>What exactly is "100% Furry"?
Oh shit nigger what are you doing

YOU MEAN ME?
THANK YOU BERRY MUCH!

Always hated this image, since there's nothing 'semi-furry' about step too. That one is also all the way furry, just not Sonic level.

Better chart for you heretic.

I'll be happy to answer questions about my Jumps.

1. 100% Furry would, most likely, be a Feral version of Zootopia. No clothes, most animalistic, but the same basic premise would still be there. Animals attempting to get along in a giant city and mostly succeeding. It would probably look similar to the Lion King, though honestly I've never considered that angle because most people were concerned with pushing the number down instead of us.

2. It was not intended to be a binary drawback. The "free perks" were simply there to represent any animal traits that were consistent with the species you ended up picking. Just limit it logically based on where you set the Furry Bar. Less Furry generally means less animal abilities, unless you're headed a more anime route, which is totally an option with 70% Less Furry.

3. That was the original intent, yes. You don't have to keep the Drawback around to keep the Alt-Form you gain, no matter which way you tune 70% Less Furry.

I hope that was clear enough.

Well, you all have fun with that. Because my waifu is gone. GONE.

That's a pretty apt description of my relationship with Nona, Elodie and various other companions. There's been a kind of vicious cycle going on where I've empowered the young and idealistic, then had to turn around and explain that no, empowering EVERYONE just ruins everything forever. It's like growing up to realise your older brother only listens to Metallica ironically.

There has been an unreasonable amount of celebrating in recent times. Apparently my alter ego also decided familial boundaries become meaningless across the chain which is ANOTHER thing I used to swear by and-

-look, I'd rather not think about it too hard. Suffice to say a lot of them have yelled at me for caring about that, and not some of the genocides. And that they're suddenly a lot happier these days.

For various reasons.

Which they won't stop rubbing in my face.

Elsewhere, the Death of the Discworld once asked me a very haunting question:

YOU SAY YOU HAVE MADE COUNTLESS CIVILISATIONS IMMORTAL IN THE PAST. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEIR SUN DIMS. OR BEYOND THAT, WHEN ENTROPY INCREASES TO A MAXIMUM WITHIN THEIR UNIVERSE?

...I have a lot of patch jobs to do post-Spark.

Peace out Heavens!

Thanks, m80. I just wasn't quite sure which way the 100% Furry bar slid, because usually when I hear "Furry" I think "anthropomorphic animals" and not "this is just complete bestiality, dood".

Is there somewhere I can go to get short-range (but not tactile), effortless telekinesis that allows me to lift as much as I normally can?

I think whoever did step 2 didn't think too hard about the snout or legs and intended it to be a monstergirl

...I can't even tell if which end's the butt and which is the head.

Truly an eldritch specimen.

Sauce?

That raptor looks like he's about to seriously regret at least one decision in his life.

>forehead gem

Are we sure that's an actual cat and not related to Meowth somehow?

Does dogfighting exist in Pokemon?

>I think whoever did step 2 didn't think too hard about the snout or legs and intended it to be a monstergirl
He's still wrong. She has an animal nose and is covered in fur and has paws. That's furry snout or no snout.

It's pretty common.

I actually don't know the source of these pictures. There's a whole series of them I found one day in my wanderings.

Have another.

Glad to help.

Tell that to everyone who likes Polt.
I get that Monstergirl fags are delusional, but it's time to face the facts.

>Tell that to everyone who likes Polt.
Closeted furries.

Anyone who thinks monstergirls in general are furry is a retard, and that includes you, but Polt is entirely over the furry line.

Anyway, I hate that series and don't like talking about it, so let's stop talking about it.

Really? I don't think I've come across one with such versatility as pic-related.

I think the Xmen one works like that?

Have any of you ever waifu'd someone who didn't exist?
How did it go?

Young Justice TK is equivalent to your physical strength.

I'm not really sure what I should do with Korra during that jump.

Part of me is annoyed with her and wants to have as little to do with her as possible. Problem is, my half-remembered knowledge of the plot is prettty spotty, so I'm debating what to do once I jump it.

So my question to the experienced jumpers and anyone who knows the plot well...

Aside from the typical methods of turning Korra into a worthy Avatar, are there better/quicker ways of saving the world? Any outside the box solutions?

Additionally, favorite ways to mess with Korra or otherwise be a total jerk?

That's the definition of waifu, though.

All the world's problems are caused by individuals being shitty so it's a simple matter of assassinating the villains.

user, I know.

Jump 184: Aquaria
>Two of Swords (Peace): Contradictory characteristics brought together as a means of resolving a conflict.
>Age: 20
>Location: The Veil
>Identity: Vedha (0)
>Reason: Autonomy
>Drawbacks: Echo Chamber (+100), Alone (+200)
>Diva's Voice (1200)
If I am to sing alone, my voice must be strong, my voice must be clear.
>Rippling Echoes (1000)
If the world is empty, it would be nice to at least see what was in the world that came before.
>Wrathful Protector (600)
There is no one with me right now who to be wrathful on the behalf of, but it is well known that when someone or something precious to me is threatened, I get protective. This works nicely with such a principle.
>Unveiled (Free, Autonomy)
Ah. So considering I am already Vedha, this should give me the ability to be as good above the waves as I am below. Assuming I want to explore the world above.
>Shaper's Melody (500, Autonomy)
It is difficult to work without a fire, but I shall find a way. This will help me immensely. Completely different
>Melodic Expectation (300, Autonomy)
Being able to listen to the rhythm of the world is immensely helpful, especially in a world such as this.
>Maestro (0, Autonomy)
I can only imagine the effects of this perk when I go to Lord of the Rings. Perhaps I can, at least for a time, add my voice to the song of the world. It is not a world that should see all magic pass. But I am thinking far too distant in the future...

Now this setting... it's interesting. A world that is seemingly empty, and my companions nowhere to be found. I never came across them in my time, either. So I spent my time exploring, seeing what I could see of the - spending my time alone as I journeyed through the seas, figuring out new ways to create things, working with what I know and adapting my new tools to work with them. I looked pretty much everywhere that I possibly could have, by hand and clairvoyance, and it turned out that they just weren't here. At all.

And then I came across a lost woman, who knew her name and nothing else. Naija. While our paths crossed... for whatever reason, she felt she needed to find her past herself. While I made a point to have our paths cross at times, she had to find her own path. I can respect that, of course, but... perhaps this way she didn't quite feel the crushing loneliness that I had for years. I watched her survive the empty seas, deal with self-proclaimed gods, and reclaim her memories over time.

I watched her fight the Creator, and watched him prove he was not worth saving - perhaps he was a spoiled child, perhaps not, but certainly not one worth worshipping. No one forced his hand. He faced the consequences of his actions... and, in the end, I think he WANTED to die.

Staying in the shadows, I followed Naija and was there when she found Mia. And... when the worst happened, when Mia showed her true colors, I stepped in. After all, Mia may be a god, but she's far from the first I've met, and I've come to tolerate injustice very little from someone with such power. When Naija told Mia to release her and she did not, I left the shadows and stepped in.

You wouldn't be interested in the details of what transpired over the next several minutes, but suffice to say that Naija returned to her family with a severely blunted craving for adventure, without Mia to manipulate her into feeling it. Mia... well, I wouldn't worry about her.

After all, why would Mia want to leave the appointed task of killing all of this world's gods incomplete? It was only appropriate to help Naija finish the job, even if it had to be matricide.

Mia was wrong, so I helped Naija. But I do think she was right about one thing. This world needs to be reset.

Pic Related, as is filename.

Never played that game, I can't judge.

Dunno why but I see Frisk as a boy and Chara as a girl.

A couple times. Usually because I "let people die".

About the closest to this I can even think of is accidentally using realm of myth in a heavy science setting.

Are there any jumps set at an early enough time to keep Avalonia around?

Honestly, you could just go around and kick all the villains in the face.

There's Amon and Tarrlok in Republic City. They're a little tricky to attack head on because they're both extremely skilled Blood Benders. But catch them by surprise with overwhelming force and you can take them down.

After that is Unalaq from the Norther Water Tribe. He's a special level of bullshit because he has managed to become a "Dark Avatar". Defeating him before the Harmonic Convergence could cause all kinds of unknown consequences. Raava and Vaatu have to fight anyways, so derailing it early could be good or bad. It's unknown.

After that I stopped watching the show, but there's something about the Earth Kingdom going nuts and creating Spirit-powered mecha and laser cannons. The plot gets... special after Season 2.

TLDR: Curb stomp the villians with out of context powers to solve a lot of problems.

My favorite? Grab Geokinesis and Pyrokinesis from Teen Titans. Go to Avatar: The Last Airbender to learn Airbending, then take Waterbending in Korra. Grab all the Spirit related Perks as well. Pretend to be the /real/ Avatar. Watch the White Lotus lose it's fucking mind when you can literally do everything only the Avatar is supposed to do. Tease Korra relentlessly.

I accept Frisk and Chara as either boy or girl equally. All options are valid.

Supernatural telekinesis scaled with your willpower,but starts with you being able to lift more than you can normally.

>All options are valid.
Obviously

That is a goat trap.

>Frisk as a boy and Chara as a girl
It's the opposite for me, personally. Frisk was sort of like a little sister to me, while Chara was the jerk (with a heart of gold) ghost that hung around her. I ended up bringing both him and Asriel back, using revival magic for Chara and simply creating a new soul for Asriel.

I almost killed Chara again later on when he stole Frisk's first kiss. Despite calling himself a demon, he ran like the Devil himself was chasing after him when I went on my rampage.

I wasn't going to actually kill him, though at the very least I was going to Shinigami Chio him.

>Curb stomp the villians with out of context powers to solve a lot of problems
That sounds suspiciously like how my chain keeps going. It's just a matter of moderation, learning when NOT to step in, I suppose.

Are there any reasons for a jumper to not want to become a deamon prince when BC is finished? Other than the potential goodies that Red has mentioned in regards to alternative rewards in that jump.

> Have any of you ever [MADE FRIENDS WITH] someone who didn't exist?

> Post- Kingdom Hearts
> Clicking through the list of items my Nobody collected and ran through the Pixelator
> Mostly remember being a bit of a drama queen, due to the lack/playacting of emotions and having a severe identity crisis.
> Mostly magpied and ran around doing science.
> Was kindof a bummer, in all truth.
> Despite going to a setting I ostensibly loved, I don't think I was ever really happy.
> Didn't really get close to anyone.
> After the huge string of keyblades listed in the Pixelator, I am surprised to find a single photograph in the list.
> It's super cheap, nothing special about it.
> Recreate it through the Pixelator.
> It's just me and another girl, taking a selfie on top of a clock tower.
> We're both smiling.
> The caption just says, "Don't forget."
> ...
> I've never seen her before in my life.

I guess I wouldn't know, user.

I was going to say something about not wanting to be demon scum, but that's really the draw of it, isn't it?

>but that's really the draw of it, isn't it?
That and the warp powers yes.

Well, aside from being a demon, the fact that you're helping the ridiculously evil forces of Chaos, and the whole risk to your sanity and morality...not much, I suppose?

Tzeentch Tzeentch Tzeentch

... Wow. Just... wow.

You totally derailed my train of writing. I had to stop and consider all the emotions you managed to compress into those few sentences.

Sonic Marines. There's a few items I want to pick up before I get there, but I'm totally going Sonic Marines of Slaanesh.

Things shall get loud now?

For the Slime Rancher jumpmaker
"the reason you have arrives here" arrives=arrived
"now your going to need to start" your=you're
"the dry reef and is an arrid" nix the and, arrid=arid
"withing the otherwise arid range" withing=within
striaded=striated
"it was once the site of a mining project but" it "went bust after

the discover that the rare ores" the mine produces "quickly break

down in" atmospheres"
"Slime rancher's" rancher's=ranchers
familiarity of=familiarity with
"slimes are strange, the mutate" semi-colon, the=they
"plort lowers it's price" it's=its

Between the Dubstep Gun from Saints Row, The Coral Keytar from Crypt of the Necrodancer, Ar Tonelico Song Magic, and a whole slew of Bardic magic/perks from all over the place?

Things will get SO LOUD!
youtube.com/watch?v=VGHAJWD0LAo

don't bother. no one cares about typoes.

Slimy Survivalist =The Far, Far Range is an odd place, very much unlike anywhere you might have traveled to before. For anyone else, surviving out here on your own might be a bit difficult, but you, on the other hand, will have no problem, seeing as how you possess both regular survival skills (the kind that would allow you to live in the wilderness on plain old Earth) and survival skills unique to this strange planet. You instinctively know what foods are poisonous, how to hunt, track, and capture slimes, and how to survive harsh terrains that may have dangers unique to them.

I can't tell if this is supposed to just be the perk, or if you're trying to do patchwork editing, but if you're doing a line by line review I suggest you use a google doc/pastebin, compile it, and send it off to the jumpmaker rather than doing it one by one.

Much obliged for the suggestions and plot details, it looks like curb-stomping villains is going to be my plan for the jump. Guess I'll need to do some research on dealing with Earth Kingdom so I don't screw anything up there.

I particularly like the spoilered suggestion, I'll definitely do something along those lines.

Would possessing ADAM or Lilith's body as an Angel with possession perks count as merging with them? I don't think it does, but I'd rather not take chances.

I personally prefer this version:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKUa0iREwE

Many have tried. But why should I listen to mere mortals? Who the hell they think they are to judge my actions? What do they know about the bigger multiverse and the worlds out there?

I'm actually a pretty nice one all things considered.

As for my companions, our merry band is mostly made of OC companions (AKA yes-men) and people whose morals would not enter into conflict with my own actions.

Also, my 'core' group has been with me since the my 60~ jump. Considering that we are nearing the 500 jumps, all of them have seeing enough shit to abandon all of their delusions of trying to bring justice to the multiverse.

>What happens to immortals when the sun goes out?
>What happens when the universe dies?

Good times?

I have a question for everyone.

What is in your opinion, the hardest jump? Define hardest however you want. Be it the possible enemies you would face, or the power curve in shonen-esque jumps.

I'm curious to know.

Yeah. It exploded in a form of a civil war between the people in the warehouse really.

You see the backstory was , that i take certain people depending on how i want to act in a jump. And there was a big diverge of character depending on what jump. For example in the Twilight jump, i took the Vampire Nazis from hellsing because i knew they wont question my morally objectanable plan of razing every living thing in forks colorado while when for example i am in Long live the the queen or bioshock i take my morally upright companions to do some whiteknight stuff. It was a form expression of polarising versions of my morality.

Anyways somewhere down the line the morally good aligned companions found out about the morally questionable activities that i did by finding my Psycho trophy room filled with live heads , Living-paralysed or dead bodies of my enemies plus pictures of Genocide , ethnic cleansing and whatnot. Obviously appalled the good aligned factions confronted with me and the Amoral Companions felt insulted of the intrusion of my "fun" side.

It resulted in a civil war scenario in the warehouse in which i was forced/chose to side with the evil aligned companions due to my own Messiah complex in which beloved friends had to be killed due to my own selfishness.

It didn't feel right.

Cosmic level enemies jump. Places like lovecraft and warhammer where the insignificance of man is central to the theme of writing. I mean even if you bend the rules , whether an almost god or an everyman you are dealing with unfathomable enemies that exist to be not understood by protagonist. Nothing less of Godkilling firepower and ultra keikau within keikakus for Gods to not fathom would take to be able to make a dent of fighting such Beings. Even with all of that there is no assurance of survival against such being ,

You stand firm and say, "let there be light."

Someone has to say it, after all.

DeSu 2 is an incredibly dangerous jump, maybe not the hardest but one of them. The big bad, even without drawbacks, is the God Queen of the Multiverse. This is not counting Canopus or Errai.

Damnit Konata. Right in the feels.

In arrowverse, if you're a speedster can you take the "It was me, Jumper" drawback for a second time? One, I want the points. Two, nothing increases a speedsters training like having multiple enemies that improve your speed in different ways.

Sailor Moon has worst power curve bar none.
It escalates like a orbital elevator from street level to universal bullshit in a few seasons.

Most difficulty combat wise is probably Age of Ice DLC with maximum Babylon wank.
It's YOU LOSE printed in bold text, the only reason people can do it is because they (rightfully) ignore it's made to be impossible.

Unless otherwise specified you can't take drawbacks twice.

No. You'll need to take other drawbacks if you want those points.
If you really want to deal with even more speedsters just piss off the flash.
I'm sure that will go over well.

What the hell is wrong with the Xenoblade jump? Tell me this is a WIP? It's barely half done, half the perks are near clones of each other, the races have no descriptions and all of them cost 100 CP, so they might as well all be free. Nothing is explained, the notes don't make any sense. Teamwork is one word, not two. Collectopedia... totally blank, special reward? OFFS.

and please tell me these chucklefucks don't have claim to Xenoblade Chronicles X for this travesty. And that they're not working on XenoGears or XenoSaga.

>queen

I was told that thing's a dude. Let's settle this once and for all: Is Polaris more like a dude or a lady? We all know the real answer is probably too eldritch but still.

I think SJ-Chan claimed Xenogears and Xenosaga... for whatever that's worth.

It's a WIP

Deep breaths user

Deep breaths

Xenoblade isn't quite finished I don't think.
It's Uncle Dante's work so it will be good once it's done.
WIPs are never pretty.

Probably should say WIP instead of version 1.0 then