Buy on gdax

>How do I get my bitcoin now?
Can't you read? There's no way.

Also,
>moonings
Sure just make sure not to keep in bitcoin

Get ready for a stressful week

>I'm going to miss all the moonings!
Do you know how much you lost in transfer fees buying Bitcoin instead of Etherium?

Wait what?
Btc is going to fucking 50k for Christmas.
Why would he sell everything before that?

You think its going to drop?

No, but it will be stressful knowing it could bubble to 30k and you can't do shit but watch

It's forced HODL, so I'd delete coinbase for a few days

How does it feel that my FREE SEPA transfer I did yesterday has already been tranfered to GDAX for FREE and I already limit bought my coins with it for FREE.

user, I...

Enlighten me. I know coinbase already took $50

Hey man, you prob won't listen to me, but I don't give away tips often so you better fucking listen closely.
The more impatient you are with your investings, the less you are going to make. Idgaf if you get into another litecoin and it magically moons, that's pure luck. What's way better is doing your own fucking reasearch and being chill about waiting another week. Take that week to learn even more about coins with good potential.
One last thing, if there has to be only one thing you have to remember from this reply is that THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
Be glad that you have to wait that time or else, if you would of had your btc now, you wouldve of probably posted pink wojaks instead of that obnoxious fucking post.

But if it rises isn't it good for me? Or is coinbase going to give it to me at the price in 7 days not at the price in which I bought it?

no-one 'buys' btc

This post.

Also the coin with the most potential I see in the future is AE.

Assuming it stays at its current price another 20 dollars.
Also hours to send instead of minutes. ETH is a far better coin for sending to exchanges and buying shitcoins.

From what I've learned, BTC is useful to acquire shitcoins which could moon, is that correct?

BTC price is locked in. Me for example, I'm you but last week. Put $5000 into BTC @ $12,400 and I still haven't received my .4 BTC. If I did, I probably would have dumped it all when it hit $19k a few days later.

>wouldve of

Holy shit I remember when I bought that same amount for like 500€ now it's worth 3,500€

lmao dumbfuck you could just request payout from bodog or another gambling site in bitcoins and they'd pay you within a few hours

looooooooooooooooool get rekt

if it moons and stays there you'll still make money. they're just holding it for you so you don't make any dumb decisions friend

>Being this new
I'll help you out
>gdax.com or coinbase app
>link bank
>deposit USD into USD wallet
>make a limit buy
>no fees

What’s a limit buy?