Where is this race's dick

Where is this race's dick

That's a female, silly.

It's in the hat.

in its sheath, duh

their whole body
Centaurs ARE dicks, and not in a figurative way.

Up your ass.

what if there was a centaur for dicks
like the dick of a man but the sheath and balls of a horse

Same place a horse's dick would be, dummy

dem fucking HANDS

also

>mfw i see a centaur only 15 hands tall
fucking centlets, when will they learn

Here it is.

You don't get to /d/ much do you? It's our sister (brother?) board for a reason.

They're are few reasons to visit Veeky Forums apart from /d/

I KNEW this would be useful someday.

>things I would have a hard time explaining if someone searched my computer and found them
and yet I saved it anyway

what the fish

Nuh uh. See, a Centaur has two torsos hence ipso facto has TWO dicks. One at the front and one at the back.

Aldo, even though this gentlepony is well dressed, he appears to not be wearing horse shoes! Tsk tsk. Such faux pas will not go unnoticed.

Like said, could be useful someday.

How about both? Human dick up front, horse dick up back.

In ur mum

All my internets to you, sir

Centaurs are utter nonsense and the worst race.

>human sub-species evolves another pair of legs and a giant arse so they can no longer bend down, climb, or sit
>humans domesticating horses would be better at everything than centaurs

>horses evolve a human upper body so they have more wind resistance, costly nutritional upkeep, and can't do shit with it in their natural habitat of the steppe
>ability to fashion bows and javelins is useless to them because horse are herbivores and don't need to hunt

>nofun.jpg

>Centaurs are utter nonsense and the worst race.

It's almost like they're not intended to be biologically possible or anthropologically viable and instead be a creature of mythology as a metaphor for the wild virility of men?

>dem fucking HANDS
a benzite fucked a horse

>six-legged fantasy mammal species is forced into a new environment by climate change
>they evolve to stand on four legs, and develop opposable thumbs, eventually getting close enough to humanoid that actual humans can fuck them
>Result: Centaurs