CYOA General

Previous: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ee82xQspEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nooooooo, you've been just a tad bit faster

Carpe diem, or something.

What are some upcoming cyoas being made I should be excited about /cyoag/?

I'll have one done in like a three or four hours. But I dunno if being excited is the right emotion for it.

No guarantees I'm gonna do it, or the quality if I do, but if I make a cyoa, what would Veeky Forums like to see?

I need to sleep, get up and get to work in three to three hours.
Two hours would'v been okay...

I'll have one done in maybe a week. It's kinda big.

Um... whacky magotechnological hellscape adventure?

Jaysus, man. That sounds awful. Get to bed. The CYOAs can wait.

Something cuddly.

Make a comfy cyoa, all the whiny pussies on here eat that shit up.

Italics is that you? Are you going to deliver Order cyoa?

Edgelord CYOA.

Touhou CYOA

>Path: Seeker
>Location: Quarantine
>Mission: Sweet Dreams
>Aspects: Usurpation, Alteration, Perception
>Discipline: Esoteric
>Trait: Level 1 Eldritch (eidetic memory)
>Covenant: Eclipse
>Partner: Yang

>spells
Free Spells: Bleeding Effect, Cold Blood, Red Armor, Masquarade, Intuition, Reality Check
Alteration (3): Level 2 Blood Agent (3)
Perception (7): Level 2 Clairvoyance (2), Level 3 Live Ahead (5)
Usurpation (20): Level 3 Mind Swap (9), Level 2 Empathy (4), Level 3 Domination (7)

>Equipment
Spellbook (mission)
Sacrificial Dagger (3) (‘sacrificial’ is spelled incorrectly)
Amulet (5)
ammo
documents
diary
apartment
money

Empathy and Clairvoyance ought to synergize. Also Blood Agent with Mind Swap. Domination and Empathy should make it easy to get sacrifices. Live Ahead is basically a defensive thing - expensive, but worth it when I’m doing something high risk.

This is a Level 3 Angelanon Alert!

POWER!!!

Eh. Whatever.

A choice between several magical familiars?

Not the prospective author, but how many of them should be semen demons?

Only one, but that one will suck.

You and I both know that her thread gets aborted by all the people screaming at her to either kill herself or remove her tripcode and name, she's run right back in here, reposting all of her old builds, moping and sulking about like the melodramatic whore that she it. Because she's sad that so many people are so mean to her.

Well, as long as she's got obsessive fans like you to shower her with attention, she'll always have a place to feel better.

Angel is the worst cyoa author anyways.

>TFW you're not the worst

Hey look a CYOA in the CYOA thread.

Wouldn't be much of a semen demon if it didn't, eh?

>Italics promised a magical school SoL cyoa based off of Spire.
>They won't do it until they finish order and that pokemon expansion.
I'm all kind of feels bad man.

Stupid Veeky Forums's stupid have to wait 60 seconds between postings thing.

All six pages would be posted already if it wasn't for this delay thing.

no matter how many legsharks are added to my CYOAs, I'll never be the worst.

Finally! 6/6

Sometimes you gotta take what you can get.

Honestly, the legshark was pretty funny.

From the maker of Space Station CYOA
GRIMDARK PERCY JACKSON CYOA
coming in like an hour tops

What's the legshark thing about?

sounds neat

thanks
have an Erebus

This picture explains it nicely.

A 40k CYOA where we're exasperated Tech Priests just trying to get through the day and do SCIENCE when not being shot at.

>do SCIENCE

So you mean flopping your flaccid bionic dicks on archeotech relics until you hit the "on" button?

Huh, never saw it before.

I'll still take the Star Sapphire ring though.

Yes.

Or we could break regulations, and no one has to know that you're a Heretek.

here ya go

and mystery box

>Steath

the l is invisible

Hectate.
Time to wage a war against the underworld.

No, it's not Italics. Don't get over excited.

Once again, /r/ing the Fleshweaver CYOA with the price page included.

I'll go with Hephaestus
>not becoming a magic cyborg

Gotta go Hephaesus. I think I can deal with having robot hands. Of course, there's the issue of replacing my brain, but hey.

It's one of the first ones I've seen.

I think the Ship of Thesus thing applies, appropriately enough.

the hard part is taking your brain out, but the hard part is taking your brain out.

Too bad it ended up being so small it's barely readable. Sorry about that.

Is there any other finished works of KnightBros? I got the original KnightBros, Seasons of Mist, Sons of the New World, Peace Sentinels, and Heavenshore. I recall that there are other CYOAs but I don't know if they are finished yet.

Went with the mystery option and now I'm a Promethean.

Neah, when it comes time to do the brain, you'll just upload yourself into a fully robot body that you've been building all along. Probably with some kind of machine where you just sit back, push the button, and it goes.

Or else you could always just replace it one pinky-finger-sized piece at a time, and transfer your mind over in bits.

You gotta work together with other devoted cyborg buddies to design and create your own robobrain. Then they install it for you.

I went with the mystery box, in an age of gods somebody has to stand up for humanity.

Ah, fireproof, eh? Don't worry, us devoted of Hephaesus have a machine to get around that problem. Sprays liquid nitrogen.

Wouldn't it be simpler to spray corrosive chemicals instead?

Neah, see liquid nitrogen won't do much to mess up our nifty robot bits, but it'll wreck you fleshies.

Corrosive chemicals on the other hand might ruin our paint jobs.

I chose Erebus. I can do whatever I want, and no one can stop me.

>>
I'd try to stop you, but I'm not sure what post I'm responding to...

I don't really get why you think liquid nitrogen would be effective against someone able to use fire. I mean, that shit already dissipates at normal temperatures, so against a fire-user...

Fire requires oxygen. The rapidly expanding cloud of not-oxygen will snuff your flame, then the supercooled spray will turn your squishy bits crunchy.

Or a gun.

Regardless of how clever you think you are, you still aren't bulletproof.

Boring!
Only acceptable if it's a gun that shoots guns.

Anyone want to post Dragon God?

that can be arranged
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ee82xQspEk

If this is what you're referring to, sure.

Open the box if you dare.

>Fucanlong

My Little Pony

any other gods/pantheons you'd like to see included? due to the nature of the setting, I'm only doing minor deities.

Rolled 3, 5, 2 = 10 (3d6)

Rolling for
>Gender(odd male, even female)
>Place of Birth
>Natural Calling (1&2 Technologist, 3&4 Actor, 5&6 Phantom Master)

>Tarrasque

>Undead

>Nomad

>Terror

>Mercenary

Personally, I don't care about the political rabble or world domination. I just want to enjoy myself and my powers as I travel the world. My aura should hopefully dissuade most unwanted challengers. Those who want to hire me can track me down. I wont be hard to find. I'll most likely have anywhere between a dozen and an army of undead soldiers at my side at all times.

Legshark all day.

Manta
Mecha
Survivor
Masked
Mercenary

The ultimate endurance/stealth warrior, they can run & hide but once I set my sights on someone I'll just never quit.

What do you mean by transform cooldown?

Yeah, Legshark was mostly added by the faction of /CYOAG/ that hated the idea of becoming a girl.
It does double the number of viable choices, though.

>there are still people ITT who don't know to ignore CYOAs they don't like
Bah.

Well, the only other option is to get abused, so it's no surprise it became a legshark CYOA.

Legsharks are fun, don't knock 'em.

After a few days of not working on it, I would like to make clear that the Time Loop Cyoa I was working on, which I posted a preview of a while back, is still happening. also, if it's well received, I'll probably do a sequel eventually.

I'd like some ideas for drawbacks for extra points for the Time Loop Cyoa.

All of these options seem horrible except for legshark, which is obviously intended as a joke option.

This is like a "womyn power" version of a normal lewd cyoa. Guess I'll pick legshark too.

Whether or not they are fun, it is not for that kind of reason that they should be added.

Legsharks are added when every option in a CYOA is bad, so you'd rather take legshark. I don't see the problem here.

>when every option in a CYOA is bad
Then you ignore that CYOA?

I like power fantasy CYOAs, and I like lewd CYOAs, but what I don't see very often is mission-oriented CYOAs

>Drake
>Gold/Umbral
>Nomad
>Mentor
>Celestial Bureaucracy

I am the Mace Windu of dragons. Even though I don't show up to meetings I don't want to (that is, most of them), criticize anybody I damn well please, and actually have fun once in a while, they still keep me around and even take my advice.