What is his name again?

What is his name again?

Alpharius, of course.

Dubs confirm this

Dubs confirm the confirmation

kek

It's nobody, don't waste your thoughts on him.

Wanna read my book?

...is there any truth in it?

asking for a friend ofc

I am glad that you ask. Actually yes, there is, it was all I ever wanted.

I'm not talking to you dad.

Last warning son.

Roboute "Magic Bob shows her his knob" Guilliman

>tfw all you wanted to do is have a nice Empire with your dad and brothers, but the edgy black sheep of the family ruined everything forever

21 Chairs at the table, he had the purest heart of them all.

I am not talking to you! You're not even my real dad!

im important too right daddy?

"I'm sorry for being one of like, five of us that could actually hold a job."

Where's that "fuck you, Robert!" comic when I'm looking for it?

"rowboat girlyman"

Furious G and the Blue Boys

Why wasnt Guilliman made Warmaster?

His logistical autism would have been perfect for leading the Crusade.

Absolutely no charisma. It's one thing to lead an army, it's another to rally them

Why did they need to be rallied? If anything they needed to be better organized. Horus's plan to lead from the front was just a little too basic IMO. Much better to have the Crusade running smoothly then brainlessly fast.

Cause Rupert Googlyman is the Warrior Administrator, not the Warrior Leader.

Daniel Craig?

Mark Strong.

>not Horus

Big Bobby G

realistically, there are four primarchs that are generally discussed when the possibility of Warmaster comes up, each with their own strengths, but three of them had critical flaws as well.

Guilliman had the temperament to be Warmaster, but not the popularity: only a few of his brothers genuinely liked him and a few disliked him while most fell into 'meh' territory. Nor did he really have the ambition - he was content to run the XIII and handle Ultramar and continue practising his worldbuilding.
Sanguinius had the popularity to be Warmaster, but not the drive - he didn't want the position as it would have invited too much scrutiny on him as a mutant and the secret geneseed defect of the Blood Angels.
Lion El'Jonson certainly had the ambition, but fell short in popularity and temperament alike. He was too mercurial, too autocratic to foster good relationships with many of his brothers - he was respected, but not liked.

Only Horus had the right qualities of popularity, drive, and temperament to balance all the duties of handling the legions, his brothers, and the entire war machine of the Imperium. It didn't hurt that as a commander he was well above average across the board - good strategist, good tactician, good fighting skill. It also didn't hurt that he'd been with the Crusade from the beginning, giving him more direct experience than any of his brothers. And of course, it didn't hurt that he was the Emperor's favorite.

Well when you put it like that it really is more black and white then I realized.