Decide to give this a try

>decide to give this a try
>gonna play as Vampire Countess
>no Isabella von Carstein, not even in new dlc
>no Dark Elfs yet
>no elfs at all yet
>no Tomb Kings yet

No female leaders for ANY FACTION! WTF!? Let me guess, when they do introduce Dark Elfs and Tomb Kings, Morathi and Queen Khalida won't be playable either! They've got to at least include Alarielle, right? I guess until then I'm stuck playing Karl Franz and the Steam Nazis.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyxbNA940Io
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694500097
steamcommunity.com/id/Mooffin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS namefag

nice blog

You're a faggot go back to /v/ you bundle of bait and twigs.

Go back to /cyoag/ and stay there, young lady.

But this isn't cyoa related...

Tzarina's comin'

It's elves, not elfs.

>No female leaders for ANY FACTION! WTF!?
They'd have to make a new model (all the Lords just use a reskinned generic lord model) and that's hard

He's right tho.
Heck, most CYOA talk isn't even CYPA related and you know full well. It's either drama, namefags or more drama

Holy fuck no one gives a shit about you and your shitty ass threads. Fucking tripfags these days...

We need to ban namefags completely. It's really lame how they shit up threads

She'd be a neat character to have! To bad they chose not to include her...

It's high budget game and costs quite a bit, especially with all the dlc. They could afford to make a female model so they could have women characters. They took the time to make all those new monster models for the furry rapist faction!

Should I repost this in cyoagen even though it's totally not to do with cyoas at all?

Excuse me user, but you seem to have left your tripcode on. Please remove it so your thread can be about what your topic was

Ok fine. So am I the only one who thinks it's dumb how they decided to leave all the women characters out of the game? Doing it because they'd have to make another model is lazy and a poor excuse.

Women historically don't fight in wars.

>Doing it because they'd have to make another model is lazy and a poor excuse.
It's a poor excuse but it's true
Everything CA has done since Medieval 2 has been a poor excuse for what they used to do.

That's a bit irrelevant when you're talking about a series like Warhammer Fantasy that does have a few women fighting in its wars.

Fine, I'll take the obvious SJW bait (I know Beastmen have a high chance of furfaggotry but you're laying it on too thick bruh.)
Yeah, it sucks there's not a female legendary lord out there, yeah. Might be different picks that the devs liked. I mean dwarfs can't have one, elves aren't a faction yet, Brets won't ever have one, Emps have a low chance as well, Chaos doesn't really have much female champions either, Beastmen women are... Well, they exist I guess.

Leaving you with only the bleeding vampire lords, and woopty-doo, there's only 3 lords and so I guess that's the only chance we'd have so far. And yeah, I dislike not being able to stare at a woman too. If I'm going to be a looking an awful lot of time at a big model. It might aswell be a sexy model.

Vampires historically don't exist
Learn the lore, faggot

Not very many, unless talking about elves.

Bretonnian Damsels, the Tzarina, a handful of vamps... that's about it.

>Steam Nazis
Kill yourself chaotic scum. You are the scourge of civilization.

Well the OP did open up talking about those same factions, to give her credit.

I guess? But we already know the total war guys are planning on getting to the other factions down the line.

I'm not saying they should shove women into the game wherever, I mean they should include the characters that are already in the setting.

I know there's never been a whole lot. But there's a few really cool ones that ought to be included. Brettonians should have damsels when they're added, and the elfs should have a lot to. I just think it's ridiculous that there's no women vampires, and I don't trust them not to skip women in the other factions to.

>Everything CA has done since Medieval 2 has been a poor excuse for what they used to do.

That's to bad...

>namefag
>weak bait
Like fucking magic

>I just think it's ridiculous that there's no women vampires
but there are female vampires

>fantasy Germanic holy roman empire is now Nazis.

holy fuck grow some taste. the empire is the coolest faction in fantasy (chaos dwarfs 2nd) and the main reason I cant get behind age of sigmar

Don't look now but everyone seems to be falling for it.

>Oh hey, second coolest /v/ ever to Veeky Forums
>I wanna share my experiences
>Muh namefag
>Muh tripfag
>Muh sexism

You are the opposite of batman.

Also damsels are in the game, wood elves confirmed, Kislev heavily hinted, go sit on a gigantic cock.

So this is where you've been. I'd tack "old friend" onto the end of that sentence, but honestly we were never really that well acquainted.

If I might ask - why?
youtube.com/watch?v=yyxbNA940Io

>Brettonians should have damsels when they're added
Bretonnians do have damsels you tremendous faggot, they're a hero choice. At least look at the game properly before you start whining.

Did they make into the game, or just concept art? And where are the women Lords and Heroes?

Which aren't playable yet! Either way, they still won't have any women Lords or heroes!

Why what?

No...?
Show me where you can play as Brettonia, they're not out yet.

>And where are the women Lords and Heroes?
every vampire hero is a woman, you tard

all the banshees are women too

You can play as them in multiplayer. They're in the game, they just don't have a campaign yet, which is supposed to be coming free before the end of the year.

If they're not in single player I don't care, they may as well not exist.

>I don't use them therefore they don't exist
Okay

Forgetting the tripshit, is the game any good?

Well that's good. A female great lord would still be nice though.

So they won't cost $18 like the furries? They still don't have a woman leader either.

I just hope they're playable in the main campaign to.

>I just hope they're playable in the main campaign to.
They will.

>They still don't have a woman leader either.
What character would you want for a Bretonnian leader?

This is the worst WHFB thread I've seen since the Age of Sigmar shitstorm.

>They still don't have a woman leader either.
They only have Louen right now, since they're only half a faction at present and he's the face of the faction, being their king and all.

I'd be very surprised if The Enchantress didn't become a lord choice at some point.

The game is a 10/10 in my book, and it keeps expanding.
>Vampire creed derails the ends time by infiltrating three full legions of undead in to enemy territory

10/10 bait, now I need to go argue with anti-FW fGs to calm down

Are orcs as dull gameplay-wise as I hope they're not?

Holding the river crossing south of Kislev from Archaon and Sarthorael with Vlad and Mannfred was the best damned battle I've ever had in campaign.

Orcs are probably one of the most flexible factions and have a lot of fun units, especially since The King and the Warlord added in Skarsnik, Wurrzag, and a whole load of squigs.

I'm sold, now all I need is a computer that can handle it, instead of one that lags running R:TW.

Watching Gobbla eat the enemy never gets old.

Well, why go stirring the pot about this?

I did it with Thorgrim and Grimfistthunderironaxebeard
Was also damn fun.

>Sucks there's no river maps though

I envy your innocence.

They could have the Fae Enchantress like said. And Isabella von Carstein really should've been in the Vampire Counts dlc. I hope they don't make big oversights like this with the elf factions.

Because I really want to play as a female character and become Queen of the Old World and there's lots of powerful women characters that could've been included but weren't.

Voice acting is great too, bountiful with memes.
>we iz GOBBOS!
>Drink da BREEEW!
>WEZ GUNNA STAB 'EM!
>I AINT MESSIN'!

Have you played the fucking game? Beside all Orcs and Goblins are 'female'. Where the fuck are my greenskin men. Snotlings need representation.

There are like two, and that's for specific regions around Reikland afaik.

All vampire heroes are female.
Some are called Isabella.

Please cease your faggotry.

I'm so glad the new units mean gobbos are viable into the late game on campaign, they're great.

My computer isn't powerful enough to run it at full settings. I have to run it on low/medium but it's still hella fun.

Skulkers wreck my fave
>If unit is winning
>Add damage and poison
Fuuck that.

Glad fanatics are at least slightly controllable now though.

Hell you can rename them. So all you're Vamp heroes can be Isabella.

Yes. I was going to play Vampire Counts, but NO ISABELLA, so I started a game as the Empire instead. I killed some orks, been unifying empire again, but have furry rapist invasion to fight off now. And orks and goblins aren't female, they're sexless.

That's good since it means they do have female models. I just hope they have women leaders for the appropriate factions soon!

I like it, it's nice to have abilities that incentivize playing them as the opportunistic dicks they should be, never going into a fair fight.

Funny thing, if you have a vampire hero in an army with Vlad, she'll call herself Isabella in one of her lines, I heard that soundbite in a multiplayer match I did where I took them both.

Does this game have Necrons and Tyranids?

It has Necrons IN SP- wait a minute.

I don't understand the image.

Maybe they'll set up Lord/Hero combos, so you can have Isabella with Vlad and Krell with Kemmler

The smug anime girl on the right is a "gold wizard" who specializes in transmuting metals.
The humour is in the comparison between her ans BALTHAZAAAAAR GELT.

Eh there used to be female orcs. And as much as I like the similarities between 40k and fantasy, I dislike them being straight copy pasta. SO headcannon all orcs and goblins are female while the snotlings are males.

I don't get the requirement to play as a female in a strategy game anyway. Is your dysphoria acting up?

From what?

I'm waiting for is a bret campaign. I want an errantry war.

Lizards not any time soon and that makes me a little sad. I can only really self-insert as an obese toad wizard.

GET YOUR WEEB LOLI SMUGNESS SAUCE FROM /a/ YOU SHIT.

/a/ will just spam spoonfeeding images until a mod bans me.

Oh, I know that.

I see.

I mostly play rpgs, so for this I want to rp as the leader character, but it's hard for me to self-insert and breaks immersion when I can't play as my own sex/gender.

Lizardmen are really cool.

Meany.

>tfw no friends have it so no one to play with

Been wanting to try a co op game since Shogun 2 came out.

Isabella is a hero you fucking turd

She's not a great lord though. I want to play as a vampire!

She's still in the game. Hit up the modding community to make her a great Lord. And you can play as tonnes of vampires, what are you taking about?

She only wants to play a female lord.

Isabella doesn't want to play as anything, she isn't real you freak.

>you can play as tonnes of vampires, what are you taking about?

I want to play as a woman vampire. I haven't looked at mods yet. And I don't think we should have to use mods. There's several powerful women in the tabletop game and they ought to be playable in this.

Exactly one minute of searching google, git gud ya fuckin fag
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=694500097

>forgets lizardmen
>where the fuck are the lizardmen

Try Chaos....I mean Sigvald basically counts as female right?

Thanks so much! I'll definitely try it out!

No problem bud, Oh and if anyone ever wants to do a Coop campaign in any of the total wars hit me up steamcommunity.com/id/Mooffin/

>the genitals of my pixels matter

Fuck

Off

Retard

>being this pleb about the Free Peoples
But seriously though the humans haven't gotten their faction update yet. Jervis said they will get to all the factions eventually, and we will get our mortal humans. There are hints of a great human empire (the Lantic Empire) spanning the mortal realms that was destroyed during the Age of Chaos, so when the update comes we will likely learn more about it or be part of its reincarnation.

And yes I played whfb, and yes I play tw:wh, and yes I also play AoS. But I play dwarfs in all of them.

Delete your fap folder right now.

Well, I mean, so you'd be fine if they were all women?

Granblue Fantasy.

The two also look suspiciously similar with those gold spike thingies and colors, don't you think?

Yes

Who cares, its all irrelevant

Stop wasting your fucking lives talking about this SJW shit, all you are doing is feeding into their craziness. Go outside and get a hobby

There is workshop mods for Isabella.

I'm not an Greenskin or a Beastmen, but I want to play as those. So fucking what. If you gash handlers are so torn up about characters you don't have in a game, do what loads of fellas do, make the fucking content.

It's not "SWJ" craziness. I happen to like painting whfb minis and wanted to try the computer game. And I never said they should just shoehorn women in wherever. I just think they should include the cool ones who are already in the setting.