What is the best version/image of Demogorgon?

What is the best version/image of Demogorgon?

I'd just like to first recite Gygax's original description.

>"Demogorgon appears as an 18-foot tall reptilian-humanoid. He has two heads that bear the visages of baboons. His blue-green skin is plated with snake-like scales, his body and legs are those of a giant lizard, his twin necks resemble snakes, and his thick tail is forked. In place of arms, he has two huge tentacles."

Also, as a bit of a challenge to drawfags, I'd love to see your own interpretations of Demogorgon.

He is speaking of the Demogorgon, the supreme god, whose name it is not permitted to know', or perhaps 'He is speaking of a god, the supreme Demogorgon'

Demon Prince, God of Schisms and Division, Duality, Zoological confusion and hybridization, Beastmen, Weddings, Madness.

>Weddings

Honestly Stranger Things didn't do too bad by him

I like my Demons and my Gods weird. I like most things weird, but not everything otherwise the weird becomes mundane.

*demi-gorgon

Abuse and murder in bad marriages which one or both of the spouses can't get out of because divorce isn't permitted, maybe?

It just fits so perfectly.
>Duality
>Madness
>Zoological confusion
>Beastmen

That, or also just the union of opposites and the "holy division" of multiplication.

that art is so fucking beautiful

If the union of man and woman counts as a union of opposites, then what about sex?

Holy division?

source on that art?

Anorexic

God this one.
OP's image is ok
Magma skin is passable. Just. Barely. Looks suitably demonic, but still tries too hard to call back on monkey heads.

Anything that uses that stupid monkey head is an instant fail.

>Can't find DK version of Pic.

Anyone got a bigger version of this? Or a PDF of Fendish Codex 1.

Also very specifically Savageness Land creatures and Maddening Oceanic creatures.

>

Tried making my own.

Demogorgon will always have mandrill heads to me, none of this hyena bs.