Any Ork worth his salt can solo Khorne

Any Ork worth his salt can solo Khorne.

If any Ork were "worth their salt" they would be the most powerful individual thing in the universe.

And they are.

Khorne's a paraplegic old man, what's your point user?

Only if Gork and Mork are giving the fucker a lot of respawns.

Shut up, ya grot. All da boyz know dat. Dat Corn git needs utha gitz ta get 'is bloody bitz, and all da orkz get der own.

That's not the 'nids. Although I guess the most powerful part isn't in the galaxy yet.

I guess no Ork is worth his salt.

Wot u need salt fer anywayz? Orkz iz wurf dere choppa n dakka! Save yer salt fer ya squig pie

Wot? Ya eat squig pie wif salt? An you call yousek....youses...you ain't orky!

>tfw a few dozen world eaters could butcher an entire WAAAGH

YOU'Z JUST JELLUS CUZ DEFFSKULLZ 'AVE BETTA GROT COOKS! OI'LL FOIGHT YA, YA STINKIN' GIT!

I'm like 80% sure the Ork speak is the reason Ork get shit on so hard and one new plays them anymore. The new people eventually meets the 45 year old neckbeard who yells Waaagh and talks like a retard and vows never to play such a retarded army. This forced GW to stop releasing new material for them and putting them in the dumpster for so long.

Orks are weak, look! He only managed to kill the laughing god. Feh.

Well I mean the Tau killed Slaanesh, so it makes sense that Orks could kill Khorne

I bet he can't even steal Nurgle's best loot for himself plz save Isha

Daily reminder that Gork and Mork are too pathetic to save Tuska and his boys from a single Khornate Daemon.

because Ork gods are not meant to fucking save their followers you nigger they are meant to lend them a hand in battle if they pray hard enough

wat

>Implying a good scrap gauranteed for all eternity isn't an Ork's wet dream.

I keep on 'earin dem 'umies go on about "prayin". Wot da zog 's prayin? Do ya need teef fer it?

the nids are outnumbered by the imperial guard,they cant do shit

>Tuska aint the one ork who found eternal happiness, slaying more and more every fucking day!

We don't talk like this in real life, otherwise every GW store would sound like a Cockney bar full of chavs.

Nah, everyone just scratchbuilds shit for their Orks anyway so GW just stopped making things for them because they knew people would just make the same thing out of Coke cans and sprue.

>Being an orc is basically the same as being a Dark Souls protagonist.

Could Bane beat Khorne in a fight? I mean Bane has used daemons to crash planes IRL before.

lol no