You Know the Quest's Taken a Turn When

...the vampire you were sent to deal with turns out to be a crazy fangirl making trouble to get the party's attention.

You the quest's taken a turn when...

...the vampire you were sent to deal with turns out to be a crazy fangirl making trouble to get the party's attention.

...the crazy fangirl making trouble to get the party's attention you were sent to deal with turns out to be a vampire.

You find yourself stuck in a time loop AND you forgot a word in your OP.

You know the quest's taken a turn when...

...the deal you were sent to turn crazys out to be a vampire party with fangirl attention.

>You Know the Quest's Taken a Turn When...
... the loli you where taking care of tries to seduce you.

what a thread

So what is it?

It seems like a White Thread!

This quest's been taken a turn too many!

A white thread?

...you find yourself stuck in a time loop AND you forgot a word in your OP.

Is it wrong I try seducing and waifuing that vampire?

So what is it?

Precicly! The amount of turns taken by the quest has made posting in the thread repeating itself!

Only Joking!

So, wait a minute. There were seven posts including the OP. And we all know seven posts mean...

>Quantum vampires

God help us...No there is no god if such a thing exists

So it's decided, then. We consult Hiroyuki.

What do Quantum Vampires feed on? Do they collapse possibilities, killing potential futures to sate their ten-dimensional hunger?

>You know the quest's taken a turn when you discover that your doppelgänger have already accepted the reward and the recognition.

No, but do it in the town square where I can get a good sho- I mean look at it from the church belfry

A white thread.

They are called Weeping Angels

>No update for over a year

>be an outsider fan
Cry me a river.

>This fucking meme!

So what is it?

Well, then you kill your dopplegangers and assume their lives...wait.

>pic
Why does she sit like that?

The enemy you just cast Cone of Cold at catches fire.

It seems like a White Thread!

So...unknown armies thread?

Stealing this for a future session.

...you return after dispatching the ghostly bandits to discover that the village is a dilapidated ruin and the villagers are all vanished.

>mfw the Vex are breaking into our reality in retaliation of us killing Theosyian across multiple time streams to get Imago Loop

...you return after dispatching the ghostly bandits to discover that the village is a dilapidated ruin and the villagers are all vanished.

>the vampire you were sent to deal with turns out to be a crazy fangirl making trouble to get the party's attention.
That's not a quest taking a turn, that's the GM trying to commit suicide by disgruntled player.

But I want to lick other parts of her as well..

T-there were two side stories though

The time loop or the vampire fangirl?

Or perhaps both?

Quests taking turns when...