Drawthread: At Ease Edition

Previous but dead Drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>No, really, ignore the bait.
>I SAID FUCKING IGNORE IT

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

brumblethorn.tumblr
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/0/08/Marid-5e.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160919125820
i.imgur.com/Xf4m3ek.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Posting for whoever said they were going to start on it last thread.

I would like to request this fishperson sitting down with her fiance (a very trappy guy two years her junior) across from his parents.
Their being pleased is up to artistic interpretation, but is likely since they probably weren't really expecting him to net an actual woman as a marriage partner, fishy thought she may be.
Her dress should be formal, roughly ankle-length and modestly cut. If colored, then a sea green color should work with her complexion.
Her fiance has greenish/black hair that is cut short (no longer than shoulder-length), and he's got brown eyes. His outfit is of good quality, as he's of noble stock.

Posting for artist who said they'd take a shot at it.

>those shotels though

Requesting Imperial guardsmen with human sized squat uniforms. If you decide to draw an officer or kommissar, something loke the bottom left would be nice

If you're a rad enough dude to color, just the scheme from the top left

Hello
I would like to request my character. She is about the age and has the general body type of the picture on the bottom left, she has scarring across the right side of her body similar to that on the top left. her face, but mostly hair, looks similar to the image on the top right.

if she could be in some sort of dynamic action pose, clenching her fists with some black particles coming off of them that would be amazing!

This is what I've got so far, let me know what you think.
I'm probably gonna have to work on making him look more badass and less old hippy, unless that's what you're going for. Also, what kind of shoes do you want?

think it's a khopesh

Migrating from previous thread.

Looking for art of what is essentially space Yuffie without the arm thing and with knives instead of giant shuriken.

Can I repost a request from very end of the previous thread, or does the 24 wait still apply?

New thread resets the counter.

hey.

Taking simple/Unsettling requests.

Alright, I'll take your word for it.

I hope it's not too much, but I'd like to request my fighter for an upcoming 5e game.

The general uniform should be based off of the leftmost picture, claymore and all, but without the other sword carried over his back. He should have the scabbard and sword belt shown on the right, and a bow slung over his back. He should have a quiver, with a few arrows in it hanging off the other side of his belt as well. Also, if the artist could make the brim of the helmet a little less pointed, that'd be appreciated, but it's not necessary.

Finally, his face should resemble that of the picture on the bottom right, although I do realize that most of it will be covered by the helmet.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Drawthread. I would like to request an image of my 3e Shadowrun Decker.

She's an Elf, with the body type and bikini top of Black Rock Shooter (upper middle-right), the bikini bottom right below that image, and the hairstyle (except a much darker purple so it almost looks black), stockings and gloves of the cheshire catgirl on the upper middle-left (minus the furry things, and replacing the high heels with some actually sensible boots). On top of that, she's wearing a black-and grey designer-looking trenchcoat (possibly a variation of the funky sci-fi-looking one worn by the dude on the far left), and she has a pair of cat-eared headphones on (upper-right). Ideally, she'd also have a belt of pink shotgun shells slung around her waist.

Her right arm is replaced with a cyberarm like the one on the bottom-right, except it would ideally be a bit sleeker, and have the purple-and-pink coloration from her stockings and glove - and have a machine pistol integrated into the forearm.

She's got a large cyberdeck similar to the one on the bottom-left, except with out all the sponsor stickers - the only decal she has on it is a pair of cat-eyes above a grinning mouth.

Plot twist: she's actually very professional, and her street name doesn't have anything to do with cats or Cheshire in any way. She just enjoys dressing like that.

And finally (and optionally!), she's wielding an Ares Predator pistol with a silencer.

Alright, bit of a long request that I'll probably get shit for but here goes:
>basically based off mini in pic
>half elf girl with more elven ears than human
>gold blonde hair with a fine black streak in bangs
>pale, alabaster skin
>earrings like in pic
>Dark blue left eye, light blue right
>thin scars running across right eye and cheek in parallel at ~45 degree angle, from top right to middle of face
>loose fitting black sleeveless top
>tough leather pants
>riding boots
>black fingerless gloves
>all relatively plain looking
>2 crossed belts on hip, dagger on her right, rapier on her left, pouches for crossbow bolts on either side
>silver signet ring on her left hand
>holding an ornate hand crossbow

I'm not expecting this to be done any time soon, but thanks for reading this far!

Once again migrating my request of my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (without the furs lining on the boots, please). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round steel circle painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: black leather with brassy steel trim, and white cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Tome Warlock, she has an Eldritch Tome (J) hanging from her belt. She has also used it to summon a hawk Familiar (I) that could be either perched on one of her pauldrons or else on one of her gauntlets.

Thank you in advance!

Preferably boots of some kind

Had a nibble on this, but will anchor it here/re-request.

Requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading

Once again migrating my request of my human warlock girl for a play-by-post game of 5e.

She was originally based off of the character in (A), with quite a few changes. First off, she has leather gauntlets and thigh-high boots, like the ones in (B) and (C) respectively (without the furs lining on the boots, please). Second, she has pauldrons made of leather, similar to (D). Hanging from the pauldron on her left, she should have a round steel circle painted with the coat of arms in (E).

She should have a strong jawline and cheekbones, like the head in (F), with a hairstyle similar to Mercy's (G) except with a tuft of hair (H) instead of the ponytail. She also has a scar on her right cheekbone, in the shape of a rough 'X' with one long crooked line and a much shorter, crescent-shaped line across it. Her skin is fair, her hair black and her eyes dark, rich brown. Her clothes stick to a mostly no-nonsense palette: black leather with brassy steel trim, and white cloth.

Finally, as she is a Pact of the Tome Warlock, she has an Eldritch Tome (J) hanging from her belt. She has also used it to summon a hawk Familiar (I) that could be either perched on one of her pauldrons or else on one of her gauntlets.

Thank you in advance!

How about, a Mindflayer taskmaster?
He's the Lord of a clan of Derugar, he's otherworldly evil, and otherwise is a diabolic inventor of machines that run on red dust.

Maybe just him at an alchemists worktable, grinding away with a mortar and pestle, all evilly?

uh oh. you've been had

Well, fuck. Ctrl-C on the wrong post.

Hi, I'd like to request a drawing of my Hiveworlder Assassin for a game of Dark Heresy.

I'd like her to have the pose in 1, wearing a black bodyglove like the Vindicare in 2 underneath an open black leather long-coat like 3 (although honestly the most important part of the reference coat are the belts across the chest), with a segmented-looking collar like in 4. She also has armor on her arms and legs like the Kasrkin carapace in 5.

She has a lanky build (1.7m, 55kg) pale skin, steel-blue eyes and hair that changes colors (the DM ruled that, in order to make the Outrageous Hair quirk work alongside the Unremarkable trait, her hair could change colors) but but that is usually black with some manner of fluorescent streaks (mostly blues, reds, purples or some combination thereof). Her hairstyle is short and ragged, like the one in 6.

Her weapons are an autopistol (basically a machine pistol) that looks similar to 7, and a highly-modified (and probably illegal in some sectors of Imperial space) long-las like the one in 8, except with a much longer barrel.

As she was a ganger before getting picked up by the Inquisition, all of her equipment should have signs of wear and tear - weathering on the armor and weapons, a dirt-stain on the bottom hem of her coat, etc. - and have gang markings scrawled over them from her old gang, the 51st Low-Street Rats: their symbol is a rat's head (9) breathing fire.

>Requesting two requests

get out

Requesting an image of this character standing in a cloud of pink gas while holding onto a very menacing looking bomb

Requesting the other five sinspawn.
Envyspawn: Short and thin
Gluttonspawn: Obese yet hardy and strong
Greedspawn: Tower over 7 feet in height and have gold-tingled veins
Pridespawn: Long manes of hair and are near-skeletal in their gauntness
Slothspawn: Thick rolls of excess skin and a hunched frame

>5 requests

wew

Just spotted this in another thread, thought it might be a good thing g to draw, anyone willing?

Requesting Agatha Heterodyne as a Tech Priestess.

I know it's a bit much, but it seemed like it would defeat the purpose not to do so.
Sort of silly that there aren't images of all seven already.

Dropping WIP for my drow musket assassin.

Re-anchoring for the drawfriend who expressed interest last thread. Or any other drawfriends, as well. In the end, you'll have to fight each other for my adulation, though... Original request follows:

Requesting my tiefling noble divination wizard, if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Clothing should be a fine gown similar to the left image, though tossing on some magic shit like potions and scroll cases and her big-ass spellbook would be ideal. Tiefling features should be like the right image, i.e. red skin, golden eyes, black hair. Horns are positioned in the front, swept up and slightly back, should be large to signify her noble heritage. She's slender and elegant and the only way I can describe her is that she looks like an incredibly self-centered bitch (because she is). Getting abstract here, but I'm going for a mixture of about 90% French and 10% Egyptian.

Also, I should mention that while the image references tend towards the lewd, that is not what I'm looking for here.

Also, bonus points for anyone who draws her looking smug as fuck while being carried by a magically-animated suit of armor (because only peasants walk).

Any help would be appreciated; I'm not picky, so I hope this will be a fun project for anyone who attempts it.

Please could somebody draw me a demon? It's eyes are bulging, spherical and the yellow of sulphur. Its teeth stick out sideways, dripping blood It’s head looks like a crocodile dogs, and it’s neck looks more like an arm, and had a joint in the middle, connecting to what looks like the body of a huge thick snake, with tentacles dangling underneath like udders. It’s arm-scythes sprout from a collection of these tentacles, and it uses them as forelegs as it walks. Its hind legs appear to be those of a crickets, and it has a long tail that loses its flesh after the first foot, becoming a bony whip-tail covered in blood.

Thanks. It's also meant to be a mess, design-wise.

Anchoring this for gobbo user. Haven't heard from you in a while, you still out there?

no clothes?

I don't want to say it's not good, because it is...
but it's also the exact opposite body type I requested.

not sure how i feel about this

Putting up a request for a Lycan Knight. He obviously doesn't advertise his condition, but it'd be nice if the drawfriend could give it a real feral, savage feel to the art with the emotion of a beast under the armor.

>1 Wears a bascinet with an aventail like pic.
>2 Wears a side fastening Coat of plate like this (but green) with shoulder plates over..
>3 A really long black gambeson like pic
>4 A hauberk like this. Sleeves go down to elbows, the hem of the maille reaches his hips. So there's a lot of gambeson below it that isn't covered.
>5 Wears a leg harness like pic, same colors.
>6 Wears an arm harness like this, tied to his hauberk.
>7 Gauntlets like these, but green leather instead of burgundy.
>8 He's got a really pointy, tapered longsword like this in his right hand
>9 And a really pointy, tapered dagger in his left.

It'd be great if the pose could be in a "ready to pounce" pose, pointing both the dagger and sword in a murderous manner to an unseen enemy.

I would like a piece of my elf warder. She has blond hair done up with braid on both sides feeding into a back ponytail. She uses a spear and wears a full suit of armor, both of which should be black red and silver. I would like her sitting on a bench with her spear propped up beside her, the helmet of her suit on the bench to the side as she contemplates a rose given to her as a gift.

Thank you kindly drawfriends for your time.

like this?

Requesting an antagonist for a horror campaign. He's a county detective who was introduced halfway in, initially as a helpful NPC. As time passed by, he became corrupted by the curse of the resort the main cast is trapped in and became a threat. The top left image is pretty much what he is wearing and his looks (without the shades). He carries an old school revolver. He has a deranged expression with one hand gripping one side of his face as he walks down an empty run down hallway. His crown of thorns represents his corruption and the messiah complex he developed, the vines making it up sprouting from the back of his head.

Unrelated to thread, but does anyone here happen to have the "he's arguing with a drawing. He tries to hide it, but you see its your face" picture?

I was hoping for a more younger body type. around the age of 10-12 years old

Requesting an image of this character with more child-like proportions strung up like a marionette by wires and cords

Still working on it.

Scanner is being a bitch so yall get photos, sorry.

Here is the Spooky Mansion in the forest!

Joyelle colored for a request a while ago...

Glacier Ziggurat

OR here, holy shit drawanon words have failed me to how good this is.

Requesting my Bard. He's 23 years old and has a lute and a harpoon. I made a crappy-but-somewhat-accurate image in Heromachine, but he's nowhere near as muscular as the guy in the picture.

Hey I've been gone for about a month, was this ever fully colored by the drawanon?Terribly sorry about my sudden disappearance I love it very much and my party had a hearty chuckle at it

This is kinda cool, mate.
Not OR btw

Reposting my request from the previous threads. It's been about 24 hours.

I'd like a drawing of my current Dungeons: The Dragoning 40,000 7th Edition character, please. It's a little complex, so I'll try to keep it as brief as possible.

The character is an alien cat person who mostly resembles M'Ress (as in the left image), but has the hair color, hair style, and eye color of the catgirl in the R20 token. She's wearing the jacket, bag, jeans, and boots pictured, and has a sword on her belt like in the bottom right pic. As some side notes, her left arm is cybernetic (black/dark grey colored, though only the hand would be showing anyway) and she has two tails instead of one.

I don't really have a preference on the pose or facial expression. Do whatever feels right, I suppose.

Dropping an anchor for the drawfriend working on my eclipse character. If you're reading this, hope you're feeling better.

OR here, it looks fantastic! Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it!

Theres nothing on here currently, but Im going to try and get the piece scanned so it looks nicer. So keep an eye on this

brumblethorn.tumblr com/

Can someone draw my half-giant fantasy Anglo-Saxon for me?

Attire/helmet looks like the pic on the far left, same with the sword on the back with a strap. Helmet is plumed with wings like the guys in pic two, and he has a fairy (top right pic) flying near him, probably pulling on his cape or something.

I couldn't find any good pictures of round-shield patterns, so you can draw on it whatever you feel like or just leave it blank, don't mind.

Oh yeah, he's also got a huge bearded axe. The celtic rune is for if you decide to draw him without his helmet. His head is shaved at the scalp/back of the head and covered in celtic-rune tattoos. Short hair at the top with a thick beard.

Thanks!

I live in hope.

Requesting a Scum character for Dark Heresy.

He's basically Kano, with a cyber-eye and bionic arm (40k cybernetics though so as tacky as you please). He wears a long, filthy coat, with dozens of throwing knives fitted to it.

He has a pet gretchin with him, totting a shotgun far too big for him.

Thanks for reading.

Yep, here's an update for you friend. It's slow progress, but it's coming.

OR here, thanks man!

Could I get a character dressed up a lot like the guy on the left, with a scimitar in his right hand and a lute strapped over his back? Hair style in the picture works, but brown instead of blonde

Same goes for you, I'll try to have a scanned version up asap.

Requesting this fine and classy lady in a Jojo pose of your choice.

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

Requesting Alexandra Daddario as a close quater petless ranger. She uses a kukri as a sidearm, forgot to include that.

Requesting a motorcyclist. He would have the same spiky hairstyle in the reference in blonde and the visor glasses. His outfit would be a black biker jacket with a yellow shirt under it, ripped jeans and boots. Thank you beforehand.

I know it has done, but the drawfag put yellow shit instead of a yellow shirt, and it wasn't blonde. Sorry if I bother anyone.

fuck their boss

off all people, you pick that loser from doos sex

For the drawfriend working on Danny Devito.

these threads have REALLY slowed down, a few months ago these threads were really flying.

My Half Elf druid.

He wields a quarterstaff that has runes carved into it that glow a faint red.

Couldn't reflect it very well in this, but he has a very wolfish appearance. His eyes are amber and his teeth look more like a wolf's than those of a human (or Elf). He also has a black wolf and a white wolf that are his two companions.

If possible, I'd like to see some sort of scene that shows him relaxing with his two wolves. He usually has a pretty stoic look on his face.

What program do artist here use normally to draw digitally? I've been using autodesk sketchbook but it is missing some very basic features.

Requesting a male grey elf wizard. He has silver hair styled like Dr. Weird, except not bald, and wears purplish-silver robes that are a bit frayed around the edges. His general accouterments are those of an alchemist or mad scientist, sort of the like the guy in the bottom left but high fantasy instead of sci-fi. Around his neck is a black pendant in the shape of a kraken, and on his shoulder sits an owlcat, his familiar. Thank you.

Your powers for stating the obvious are uncanny

Requesting a scene from a recent CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, combat ready? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his glock confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his m9 before in his life.

a few months ago it was summer.

I'm sorry, is that a bad thing?

Most use Photoshop, I use Clip Studio Paint, Paint Tool Sai, and then FireAlpaca exists.

Sai

Yeah from what I understand a lot of people use Sai

Rough linework WIP, anything you want changed?

I use Autodesk v7. It works pretty well for nonprofessional/learning artists like me, I gotta say. What kinda stuff is it missing tho? It seems to have everything for painting

Hey drawthread, requesting a drawing of my
Lizardfolk Warpriest of Asmodeus from Pathfinder, I know a tad bit edgy but it's a character that I've grown fond of over time.

Physical description is as follows.

Tall but lean, if you want specifics 6'10" or 203 cm and 100 kg, which is about 221 lbs.

He was raised in mountains so he looks a bit harsher than the usual Lizardfolk, from the swamps and has even lost a bit of that vibrant green some Lizardfolk tend to have, it's not completely gone but it's definitely noticeable.

(That is of course if you even want to bother with colors, I understand a lot of people might prefer to use colors or just simply don't have the time, it's not the most important thing in the world.)

He wears armor similar to the photo but without the helmet and weapon, and of course the cross on the cape is replaced with the symbol of Asmodeus.

Also he doesn't use any weapons aside from his claws and teeth, however he does keep with him a dagger entirely crafted from rubies.

Sorry if I didn't provide enough detail, this is my first time requesting something of this nature, if anyone is feeling up to the task and requires more information, I will be lurking and ready to provide information at a moment's notice.

And if anybody has any questions they want to ask just because, I will gladly be answering those as well since I am going to be awake until the wee hours of the morning.

WIP for old grandpa giant telling stories in the smoke of his pipe.

looking good so far

Requesting this soldier/grunt (he's an IG) sitting and holding hands with a sister of battle while they're both inquisitively looking at the distance

How to design good looking armor?

I can't into anything that doesnt look either boring or like shit

May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

just gotta find little pieces you like from different sets and put it all together like a patchwork horror.

24h bump

Hello drawfriends,
i'd like to request the BBEG of my current pf campaign. Bit of backstory in case someone picks it up and wanna add some personal touches: my fella is a undying wanderer, which was slain in a battle centuries ago, but fortunately for him, while he was bleeding out his strong desire for battle and music did catch the attention of a spirit of desire; seeing how strong was his lust for these two things, he gave him a second chance. He was granted semi-immortality in order to pursues these things he loved so much, but those two only, anything else would have never brought him comfort or entertainment.

Pic related has most information about him, i leave up to the artist whichever pose is better for him, either welcoming the party with a wide grin and open arms, or playing the guitar while sitting on a roof. Any kind of trouser is fine, didnt find anything to my liking.

Oh, and no bloodshot eyes, pale blue should be perfect. Thanks for your time.

tried photobashing for once

ay not that person but that looks pretty good, the kukri feels a bit out of place though the way it's in the picture.

Here's a wip shot. I'll finish it after I get some sleep.

Not a mortar and pestle but I thought it worked with the req

Looks great! Nothing to change.
So stoked!

Shaping up nicely.

This has quickly become my players' favorite NPC in one session, and would love to give them a visual representation. Requesting a Marid that takes after Hedonism Bot, lounging in a nautical themed chaise.

Marid: vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/0/08/Marid-5e.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160919125820

hedonism bot: i.imgur.com/Xf4m3ek.jpg

Attitude is basically Dr. Frankfurter. Take whatever liberties you like.

Requesting a male elf and a female human official tutoring or mentoring a pre-teen noble girl, as in both of them reading a few books and historical texts to her.

The human female official is wearing the uniform in the left and the male elf would look like the one in the right. The pre-teen noble girl is human by the way

update

Alright, my request:
Young Mother, around the age of 19.

1. Haircut like in the first picture
2. Asian face
3. Clothing is meant to be inspired by the third picture, though its not meant to be the exact same. give it some of the patterns, fluffyness and ornamentals, but it should have at least one long sleeve to hide the fact that she's ...
4. ...missing her right Arm.

if you really want to make it perfect, make her hold a baby with the other arm, covered in a blanket.

if you're going to color it: go by the colorscheme of the third picture. even for her hair and eyecolor.

colors were a bit too dark, tweaked them a bit