DEATHWING THREAD

New trailer:
youtu.be/OhRqPwyHXKg

GET READY BROTHERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

spacehulk-deathwing.com/game
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhRqPwyHXKg&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UURM8W3W6K0&start2=0
youtube.com/watch?v=jT3lc0CeKDY
youtube.com/watch?v=xW_duc6igoc
youtube.com/watch?v=SblRmirRTwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those environments are nice, they've really done a good job with the general aesthetic.

>bell rings when shot
Neat.

Some of the firearms sounds a bit anemic. That said:

>Those environments

That shit is beautiful.

Based frenchs

I'll be in the lookout on the french forum where a dev usually comes whenever there's a trailer to talk about the game and precise things. Will tell if anything interesting is said.

>OC Genestealer forms

JUST FUCK UP MY LORE SENPAI

If it wasn't the case, gameplay would be boring as fuck. Plus there are diverses type of stealers in the fluff, Ymgarl comes to mind.

>New trailer
About time.
Focus has done more marketing for framing simulator: electric boogaloo edition than this game.

>literally the faction that is adaptation and evolution
>not adapting/evolving

Tyranids done right, user

>Black Templar Warship
I assume it will be Ophidium Gulf ?

Imagine how cool it would be to have a multiplayer in this game.

But there is one you silly.

Honestly they should have went with Deathwatch. It'd feel a lot more like "your dudes" if you could pick your chapter. And it would have been close to the Deathwatch codex release.

The development of the game started 4 years ago user. You really think they would have planned a codew that much in advance?
And one chapter is already a lot to make a background of, so the Deathwatch and every possible Chapter? That's just a ridiculous amount of work for not much reward behind.

There was a post one of the devs made where he said that Deathwatch will show up in the campaign. It was translated from French so may not turn out to be the case.

I realize now how retarded that was. But it should have been Deathwatch from the start. The only background needed is that the Deathwatch are alienhunters and they take from every chapter. There wouldn't be any need to dive deep into each chapter.
DLC for them would be nice, but he was probably referring to the Deathwing Deathwatch vets with the silver arm.

Official website, got weapons and bestiary:

spacehulk-deathwing.com/game

Anzy is dead, man. Nobody's seen him recently.

The termie with the assault cannon is a Deathwatch veteran (pauldron = at least 3 tours of duty)

Ah shit, he was there for the last trailer to explain that the recoil had been changed for the trailer (yet again) so I was hoping he'd be there again.

2/10 No Mariachi rap

Dat master crafted plasma cannon
>pic related

>Creaming my self atm

There's been rumblings in the steam discussion about this game not getting a proper release date which was slated for November 2016.

Here's an example
Even if they are going to move the release date this silence is a bad thing. They already should be like "Sorry guys it will take us a little bit more time to polish this game" if thats the case. And people probably wouldnt mind this much because devs would give us month of heads-up and its always better to wait another moth than to recieve unplayable pile of bugs. But now it looks like they are racing towards deathline beliving that they wont have to change release date and dont even have time to show us some gameplay

As much as the aesthetics please my eye, the current state of PC games in general have got my spidey-sense tingling. I will say that BF1 did surprise me though, but dice is huge compared these guys. But look at a game like mafia 3 which had a horrible PC launch, they were in damage control from hour 1, will we see the same from a smaller dev? Probably not. I bet the issues they are fighting is the fact that a PC release will always be "multi platform" esspecially with Vulkan and dx12 being not so cutting edge anymore and most likely not the APIs that were originally used in development.

It's gonna be sad boys, but I hope I am wrong... But a beta coming out when they actually were supposed to release the final product is ..... Questionable at best.

>Honestly they should have went with Deathwatch.

They should have went with Blood Angels.
OG Space Hulk.

>Deathwing in a month
>Wood elves and Bretons in Total warhammer this month

It's a good time to enjoy the settings

Again, a multi plat release is not a thing with the game. Console release is slated to be next year. Although I do agree that some fps drops are seen here and there, hopefully they'll correct them quickly, which is something devs working for Focus rarely fail to do.

Just for you (mute the first video and put it in fullscreen):
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhRqPwyHXKg&start1=0&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UURM8W3W6K0&start2=0

There's probably better choices of mariachi rap out there, but it isn't my specialty

>objective retrieve C.A.T unit

posting Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=jT3lc0CeKDY

youtube.com/watch?v=xW_duc6igoc

>Wood elves and Bretons in Total warhammer this month
Sauce? I heard wurrzag/skarsnik/belegar broke the pattern in the russian datamining, so things are a bit less certain.

>enjoys the TWW
pleb, please.

By "multi platform" I mean between Nvidia and and AMD gpus, Intel and AMD CPUs, win7 vs win10, cards that are not dx12 ready, guys doing 21:9 or eyefinity 48:9, sli and or crossfire support etc.

I will say this that developing a cutting edge PC game is a difficult endeavor as there is no telling what hardware configuration the players will have in the wild.

My setup: win10, i7 3770k, r9 295x2, 16gb, and ssd, 5760x1080.

I'm going to bet that the game lacks ultra wide support, may be frame capped, lacks multi gpu support, and is dx10 (and it's the current year about to be the next year)

Again I FUCKING HOPE NOT!!!!!!!

earlier this week CA posted this, note the URL. A day or two later they announced their latest contest winners, and someone on the /twg/ thread won, posting an email he got from CA which said he'd need to send some more info to 'keep the forest safe'.

So Wood elves are basically coming soon, and I can't imagine the Bretonnia FLC Being released at another time, since they go together well.

Neat.

wish the assault cannon was better :(

painfully unfunny.

If they're faithful to the source material, the assault cannon will likely pierce multiple enemies.

I want Streum to swim in money from this so we can have EYE 2 or a remake of EYE

>a remake of EYE
my legs can only take so many cycles. I'm all for EYE 2 though

it sounds like shit though

I hope they include a mode with procedually generated maps for multiplayer, similar to warframe, that way it won't get boring as quickly.

Also I hope we see different variants of Space Hulks in the future, Orks/other Aliens for example.

>genestealers with chamaleonic skin confirmed on their site

This, if I were to judge it by sound alone I'd say you may as well have an autogun.

>Written by Gav Thorpe
>Dark Angels
pic related

>Assuming direct control
The mental image of the dick with that very resonnating and low voice made me chuckle.

>I hope they include a mode with procedually generated maps for multiplayer, similar to warframe,
Procedurally generated contend is one of the hardest things to do, even harder to do, and multiplayer implies netcode. Warframe had this as one of it's major features.
If Deathwing wasn't build around it in the first place i don't know if it is I wouldn't hold my breath.

>Not enjoying summoning the ELECTOR COUNTS

-> /v/

There is a dead Black Templar Terminator on the Black Templar ship at the 1.55-1.57 mark so I believe that this being the Ophidium Gulf is very likely (I hope there references to the Space Hulk 1993 game as Easters Eggs were mentioned in the video).

They seem to be placing great emphasis on level design. How about of instead of hoping for procedurally generated levels which will quickly lose their complexity or novelty, you instead hope for very well designed static levels that will hold replayability by virtue of being well-made.

It releases while I'm on leave. Excellent.

>player customization only in SP

Deatch Watch DLC?

All they would have to do is mad tactical shit and other weapons and maybe make the marines a little faster

One of the Terminators has a Death Watch shoulder pad

I guess for me a Space Hulk is the epitome of Unpredictability and Random Labyrinths of mixed Ships.

They can only make a level that complicated before you know the route by heart in 3 or 4 attempts.

Bolters sound a bit too assault-rifle-ish and the plasma-cannon is rather piddly, but everything else looks and sounds great.
Stormshield/Thunderhammer masterrace reporting in.

>We've sent you the account confirmation email
>No account confirmation email

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I JUST WANT IN THE BETA DAMN IT

Their server are probably getting DDOS'ed by all the people who want in the beta.

>mfw made it in no problem

but how

The fact that they maje a good old right-before-launch oublic beta for bugfixing is a sight for sore eyes. Stuff like that and the DOOM demo are now rare enough to be noted.

Aye

FUCK. YES.

I'MMA PUT ON SOME GERMAN FOLK TUNES AND VIRTUALLY PURGE AND CLEANSE ENEMIES OF THE IMPERIUM

youtube.com/watch?v=SblRmirRTwk

You have to make an account? What?

To sign up you need an email address and a forum account. They'll only send you the beta key in the forum mail.

That's silly. A steam preorder isn't enough?

i think it's so you can post feedback there.

I still haven't gotten the email so I can finish signing up for the forums so I can sign up for the beta. I started like two hours ago.

You do realize that they went with Dark Angels, because they were the original chapter for the first space hulk game, which was then switched to Blood Angels?