I’m done wasting my time with the stock market

I’m done wasting my time with the stock market

I have $15,000 in my 401k, and seeing everyone here make 1000% gains where I’ve made 20% is making me sick.

What’s the best portfolio I can build for maximum gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6V365_59-Lc
news.bitcoin.com/segregated-witness-patent-infringement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go all in on whatever u see on the frontpage

Hold BCH.

Buy as much Xmr as you can afford and hold. It is seriously that simple.

Do NOT DAY TRADE. Also DO NOT hold your XMR on exchanges.

kill yourself nocoiner, youve had plenty of notice. i hope the market crashes as soon as you buy, tbqh

invest everything into LINK

Wealthfront's pretty good for money-weighted return.

Dont listen to this bagholder scum ITT OP.

For new guys right now the only way is to wait for BTCs crash. Use the time to get informed and I mean autist level informed about the tech behind the top 5 coin.

Then buy in after the biblical crash which will put all cryptos on sale. Crash might be in 1 week or one month or two but it will come.

Trust me I rode the waves on 3 BTC bubbles this far. Other anons ITT will be posting pink wojacks when it happens while you are compy buying the best coins for cheap.

Seems like this biblical crash is always coming but never does

Be smarter than I was, buy only:
BTC
LTC
ETH

And maybe pick one low value coin you think had potential for fun, but it should be your lowest investment.

Do this and you can’t fail.

it'll take longer for btc to drop from 17k to 7k than it will 500 to 100

The only logical answer, don't, and I mean DON'T fucking listen to any bagholders who JUST themselves on a daily basis buying literal who shitcoins, only if you don't wanna be the person posting pink wojaks on here

Invest in Raiblocks (XRB). It's going to hit the big exchanges soon and it's going to blow up. 600 by march

The crash coming when btc hits 1m and drops back to 700k

There's like a thousand different techniques and methods to get rich in crypto. Buying large cap coins, small cap coins that nobody's heard of, day-trading, holding a great coin, holding just Bitcoin, arbitrage, etc.

Just fucking pick one you're good at and do it til you're rich. I'm serious all of these methods work.

If you wanna 3x every month, go BTC/ETH/LTC

If you wanna 10x, you gotta head into Pajeet's territory

100% DOGEcoins....unironically.

THE CHAD HOLD

My sells are positioned between 17.5k and 27k.
Selling 3 bitcoins with every 500 rise.
Been doing that since 11k.

I will sell all the way up and when this is all over I will have made millions. I will enjoy your tears and buy hundreds upon hundreds of BTC and cheap as fuck alts afterwards.

Even funnier than your future tears is the fact you think it will help your shitcoin if you get some fag on Veeky Forums to buy in at ATH.

I'm hesitant to recommend Bitcoin anymore. Doing a bit of research, it looks like the elite have taken control and centralized it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6V365_59-Lc

Litecoin uses Segwit which is also elite controlled (Bilderberg funded Blockstream owns the patent).
news.bitcoin.com/segregated-witness-patent-infringement/

EOS, the 'Ethereum killer', is centralized so probably will go the same way as Bitcoin -- elite controlled.

Dash is also centralized by masternodes, and full of security holes. It's Bitcoin+coinjoin and doesn't offer the privacy it touts.

Ethereum is still decentralized and seems like the best choice, even at current price levels.

If you aren't worried about centralization killing a particular crypto, stick with Bitcoin, Dash, and Litecoin.
Otherwise stick with Ethereum and its ICO ecosystem.

this. and don't trade coins all willy nilly. just fucking hold and you'll be fine on these 3

Only virgin autists read the whitepaper and the tech behind the coin. Chad reads an article about bitcoin on Forbes and instantly buys. Chad is impulsive but dominant, the virgin autist scours Veeky Forums every day for hours, for months and hasn't even verified his ID on coinbase.

The only correct answer. Ethereum rendered bitcoin and all other coins obsolete. Look at this chart:

>basing your life on one single r9k meme

Rule #1 of crypto is dont put in what you can't lose. I wouldnt touch your 401(k), thats actually a good return. Mines like 15%

I'm thinking of dumping all bags and going 50/50 XMR BCH

is publix any good? how does it compare to subway?

Publix absolutely wrecks subway, its not even a competition. All of their ingredients are literally fresh, and their bakery is dank

>tfw want a chiken tendie sub now but theyre closed

this is the correct answer. absolutely god tier

dat subtle publix sub drop

>my nigga
>tendies sub on white

sounds amazing

heres another state meme for your troubles