Rate my blockfolio

Also general blockfolio thread

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_filename=1499915808844&search_op=all&search_int=dontcare&search_res=post&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_del=dontcare&offset=24
coin.fyi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're gonna make it/10

Seems alright for the money. It's a shame REQ is dropping. Seemed promising.

I don't even need large amounts of money, I just wanna be happy and bring some money to my family.........

I feel the same user. Doubling my ROI is enough for me to be content

Who the fuckk still uses blockfolio app? The fuck is wrong with you?

I'm a poor NEET, should've invested sooner. Started with 100 euros

for the amount of time and effort it takes to successfully trade, i don't think it would even be worth it with $200

but hey maybe it won't crash in 2 weeks, keep hodling bros

What do you use user

One more 2x and I'm using it to pay my student loans guys. Just one more fucking 2x.

so many newfags

Started june. Put in a total of 4k

Any advice ?

says the guy thats been posting here since.. september?

warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_filename=1499915808844&search_op=all&search_int=dontcare&search_res=post&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_del=dontcare&offset=24

CHADFOLIO COMING THROUGH
>CHOO CHOO

Ark.

DELTA

I got into crypto around the 20th of November with 1900usd put in.

newfag

>tfw your blockfolio has 5k swings every few minutes

i couldnt handle it man

btfo, how will you ever recover?

Assuming crypto doesn't fail you're gonna get a lot more than 2x bud

What about waves? Has that ship sailed? It seems to consistently fly under the radar on biz which makes me think it might actually be a good one!?

He how did you take a screenshot like that

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF YOU MAKE OR LOSE MONEY JUST DOING WHAT CNN DOES
>CHOO CHOO

Scroll capture on the S8

You feel like someone of my Venezuelan homies on the discord group.

Too diversified. Not worth the headache for such chump change

Just sold off about 3k

I see a key ingredient missing here

No you can still get in if you do it quick.

Amen, brother--about $50,000 in student loans remaining for me.

But as wise anons like imply, consider holding for a while longer even when you can pay them.
I could sell out right now to pay mine off, but the trend for the past year and longer is that by this time next year, all of us in now will be worth many times more than what we are today.
I'm just going to keep making my monthly payments (minuscule in comparison to my crypto numbers) till next year, and if I'm worth over $1.1 milllion, I'll sell a few chunks at time, dropping like $10k cash every week till all $50k of loans are paid off.
It's so tempting to sell, but I've already been reamed twice by not holding. This time, I'm holding out and will reward myself next year by closing the book on my loans.
I'm at about $250k right now, about half in ETH, then even among LTC, DASH, ZEC (with a little XMR and some secret sh*tcoins mixed in).

Trying to get 1 btc at least

What was everyone's initial investment?

started with 2k, now I have 50k. been in crypto for a year

Eat clen tren hard and nevar give up

$1m wen?
need to know when to propose to gf

Forgot pic

fucking pic
fk this ducking shit website

Am I gonna make it?

yummy, probably mid 2018 brah

Do you just HODL or swing trade?

Damn son, how much did you put in?

newfag here
guys, how can i start? i mean why all this markets didnt accept dalarz? should i buy eth or btc first and only then change them on another currucy? i am really dumb in all this stuff. Where can i find good guide or something?

>my life savings
$15k in BTC March 2013.
Another $15k in ETH, March 2017

This guy fucks.

No/yes/maybe, with that amount of shitcoins you're just gambling

is blockfolio just like a simulation where you have to copy all your data from other applications to more easily get an idea of where you are? like no actual traditing or connections are in it, it's just a way to measure

bit of both. If I had just held, I would have made more. I learned that if you wanna swing trade, you kinda have to be committed. I only half-assed it, so I ended up losing here and there. I'd always forget about my positions and then not read any news for weeks. Was really stupid of me, but holding has proven to be the best thing for someone lazy / a novice.

Now that I'm on holidays I'm going to dedicate more time to trading.

u already did. goodluck cashin out.

Yes, you have to manually enter every single trade if you want to track it properly. It's worth it.

FLIPPENING WHEN?
MY BODY IS READY

Is it 2020? No? Not cashing out. ;) Hodl. Hodl long and hodl hard.

~15k in August
pretty much just held BCH, and rode Jihan’s cock all the way to 0.35 before diversifying

What programs that?

aye

I started with 1500$,
Now to 1700$

I learned the hard way to not trade for every pump and miss the boat anyway.

no btc in your portfolio? or did you sell already in anticipation of 17th Dec?

What site is this? Been looking for a good web-based alternative to blockfolio.

how do you store funcoin on a paper wallet im about to go balls deep

what does trade for every pump mean? does that mean to hold onto coins through dips and dives for the long run, rather than to try to make small gains?

coin.fyi/

Put $800 in last month and am up 300% (only altcoins). Wish I had more to put in

$150 to ETH in march, cashed out half of that and added $50 to get an even 0.25 BTC in november. It's now ~$7000, but I'd have more if I didn't try to get into trading shitcoins.

... i-is that a good thing?
Happy for you, bro. I believe in BCH. Hoddle, for Christ's sake hoddle.
>I learned the hard way to not trade for every pump and miss the boat anyway.
Ditto. The gosh darned truth.
it's a ERC-20 token, so the same way as ETH. Use MEW. Just google like ERC-20 paper wallet for more specifics.
>not that I'm hoarding them myself or anything

>tfw basically no coiner

>... i-is that a good thing?
Yes, those were some smart/lucky purchases.

Funny thats exactly the same thing i discovered. I made 70% gains in 3 weeks but if i just HODL instead of "trading" i would have made 110%...

move it all back into bitcoin and you will otherwise its 50/50

If you did you'd probably lose 110% instead

>24hr Change
>+19,397.15%
Nice fakefolio, faking faker!

Whats happening on the 17th Dec?

>I just wanna be happy and bring some money to my family.........
same. my wife almost killed me when i told her i invested $850 into shit she's never heard of. I'm doing this in the hopes that by the time my kid is 18 it will help with college/trade school. We're not doing well atm. Here's hoping.

nah, im all in BTC. Not gonna go down >:^)

Generate more income or decrease your output. (not trying to be mean)

Then I should mention the stupid/unfortunate...
>goxed, %50 gone
>buy LTC at $33, sell much at $4 (buy again $11 and sell at $28... it's >$300 now)
>bitshares at peak pump. $25k gone

Learned this, too. Anons out there right now, please hold.

woah. I wish I made that kind of money user.

Rate my portfolio! Do I have too much Bitcoin?

Started with $200 into XBY at Veeky Forums's suggestion in April, mined 1.1 ETH (sold for $300 value in July), and bought $1200 in Bitcoin in early June.

smartest poorfag ITT

>son breaks arm climbing trees
>that'll be $5500, even after insurance pays
i live in that zone where i make too much to qualify for medicaid but don't make enough to afford anything. it's hell and i really wish i got paid 3500 less per year to get gibs.

thanks for being there, anons

to anyone holding btc, be cautious around 17th december. The shorters might burn you alive. Get ready to transfer into eth or something. 50/50 chance it goes up or crashes to 5k.

>everyone here made tens of thousands of dollars
>I completely missed the rocket to the moon
Why even live?

Are you trolling, or do you not know basic math?

This looks nice, thanks. Looks like using a wallet address is being added soon, too, which is nice.

>I believe in BCH
Is there a way to buy BCH directly with fiat? Or are we just waiting for coinbase to add it?

Guyz, how long do I hold to make it?

>might crash to 5k
how many times have we heard this

I feel it

I don’t see how moon missions are still feasible, might as well wait for the inevitable crash and then invest

REQ is dropping because of a whale rush and fomo that brought it up like 22 cents from 16. It peaked and was entering a correction. After the correction LTC and ETH decides to go berserk. The fact that it's holding gives me promise. Did you see Link? Fucking D-day

So is this $200 US dollars? or what? Why the comma instead of decimal?

bro you'll make it if you switch out that WTC on the next pump.

Just IMO.

I want to stick another 3 or 4k in. Where?

2yrs till 100k
5yrs till 1m
unless the great crash happens before then

I have never been this poor, jesus, OP. Show some backbone. Get more.

this is a real problem. the fact that there's a point where earning more will make you essentially earn less is retarded

whales are colluding my dude. institutions have been waiting to short the shit out of btc, especially after this huge runup. all i say is be cautious. If there is a flash crash, i reckon the price will stabilize after and recover.

moar XMR, get yourself 10 of those just incase bigbrother tries to jew your future wealth

Can you predict when I hit $5k

Thats fucked up. You americans seriously need to get a better insurance system. I pay 100 bucks each month and it covers all my medical expenses. Sorry.