Normie

>normie
>buys LTC on coinbase
>LTC goes up, nice, sell back to coinbase
>Somehow still less then what I started with, whatever I'm a trader who doesn't sell low buy high.
>Goes to cash out from coinbase
>w-what
>can't cash out
>panic buy back LTC
>LTC crashes
>Fuck sell back to coinbase
>FUCK CANT CASH OUT

widdled down to 5 dollars from 300, wtf do I do to get my 5 dollars back.

>>can't cash out
What's this meme? There's a sell option right there

suck 5 dicks at 1 dollar each

you can't turn e-coins into usd. you have to use them on websites etc before they crash

actually I'm pretty sure it's because you can only cash out a certain a mount a day

i want the explanation to this as well i dont get it

Is that different from bitcoin? I had $20 worth that I sold and got debited to my account. Is Lite different?

You can sell the LTC for USD, but you can only buy coins with USD, you cannot send to your bank. USD on coinbase is USDT, its just another cryptocurrency.

except normies dont think like autist biz virgins. a normie buys and forgets about it, coming back years later to 1000% gains

you cant take us dollars off the site.

pretty much all exchanges don't let you cash out anymore than 10k usd before they freeze your account.

biggest scam is a lot of these exchanges arent even liquid

It's probably to prevent a Black Thursday situation where everyone tries to cash out at the same time and tanks Coinbase.

>cash out anymore than 10k usd before they freeze your account.
so as a poorfag who will never cash out that much I should be good?

>can't cash out

It's easy enough for a brainlet to do it. I just cashed out 15k RIGHT NOW.

good jerb. now put that into your bank account

yes if you are verified (theyve seen your passport, have your bank account papers, the works) then you can cash out a few grand no problem.

>withdraw to paypal
>cash out paypal for real $$$

now trying taking 14k usd off the site in one go dumbass

pro tip: you cant

>then you can cash out a few grand no problem.
>a few grand
I put $25 in. I'm double now so almost there!

>USD Wallet
That's not cashing out. In fact, it's worse because at least when you've got your coins in BTC/LTC/ETH you can send them somewhere else.

Let's say I did want to cash out a substantial amount. Is there a best option? What is the recommended amount for a gemini auction? Or directly contacting an exchange? What about one of those other sites like localwhatever-it-is?

This makes me think the first company to offer simple, large withdrawals with low fees would blow the fuck up. Some bank could make a shit ton supporting it.

It’s not he’s a retard. You can sell back to coinbase if you have an account hooked up.

>USD on coinbase is USDT, its just another crypto

lol wat?

local bitcoins

no company offers easy withdrawals because

1) IRS would fuck them up the ass because every money launderer on earth would use it

2) they make more money by not being liquid in the first place (IE dont keep enough cash on hand to pay out investors) they just skim and take massive fees

so why the cuck would anyone give a shit about making 10000000 in bitcoin if you can't even fucking use it

You can on Gemini. Granted, there's a withdrawal limit to your bank account, but you can initiate a wire.

You can absolutely use Bitcoin, especially if you like drugs. Also, you can buy normalfag shit from some vendors like Overstock with BTC.

woopdee doo. i want lambos. mansions. travelling. ice cream where ever the fuck i want it... lol not shoes from bitcoin vendors

so this whole thing is a waste of time hahah

Wait so how do you actually convert your cryptos into actual cash then?

I've taken 3k out at once, and 10k in a week.

Fellas, this is gay.

Into my bank account.

Maybe next year

you can't. its fucking worthless.

heh that's a good Q

protip : i just did .

You can do it in person. You might have to suck on their penis while the transaction is confirmed though.

It's a chicken and egg thing. Cryptocurrency could easily replace half-assed garbage like Apple/Android/Samsung/Whatever pay and credit cards. Which would be nice because I'm sick of niggers skimming my credit cards from gas pumps. It's just a matter of enough people having it on hand before that happens. Personally, I like it because it's easier to send money to other people when they're far away. Bank transfers are shit and I'd much rather just send someone some crypto to give them money instantly instead. The only hangup is that it's a pain in the ass to turn back into USD. There have been some efforts to make Bitcoin ATMs I think, which would definitely help that problem.

If you link a bank account to your coinbase account I'm almost positive you can sell your coins for USD they deposit to your bank.

wat

Someone explain me what's with all these "cant cash out" posts ?

yeah but i'm pretty sure there's a 2000 a day limit. if you have 100000 that means it will take you 50 days of that before you can spend that cash on getting something good

desu i dont know what im talking about

Yes. Thank you for your participation.

Wait so how the fuck do you cash out on coinbase? You literally cant if you say have 100k worth of btc? How do people cash out if they hit 7 figures?

>implying I'll ever make $2k
Nigger I hold link

The limit is $10,000 a week but maybe make multiple accounts?
I'm not sure if there is a way of stopping you from opening multiple accounts and sending your coin from your wallet to those accounts and selling them among them to bypass the restriction.
Or accounts on different exchanges?
I've never tried to withdraw more than $2000 at a time personally so I'm not completely sure.

READ
*CLAP*
THE
*CLAP*
THREAD*
*CLAP*

where?

This. To every normie here USD, in the crypto world is USDT (Tether) a crypto currency created by Bitfinex. It's NOT the same as USD, and you cannot cash out your tether because of that. You can only buy things with cryptocurrency from now on. USDT is only a representation of the real value of USD.

This is the most basic info on crypto and it surprise me how many people don't know what they're doing.

10k a week, just link your bank account. I think they have VIP accounts too for large investors but I haven't looked into them at all.

be nice to the newfags bro, they are buying our bags

So how the fuck do you make money? You're donating money to an exchange and they never let you take it out?

i heard of a guy who went around to different atms across the city for days cashing his entire stack out using some kind of atm card or something

i really dont know much abut it myself. i'm surprised that people are freaking out about it though. you can cash out millions of BTC to USD i'm fairly sure

You "make money" because you are investing in the future currency. It will only be worth when people are buying and selling with btc/ltc/eth, just as they do with the dollar. But right now, and probably for some years, it's not worth much, unless you find those that accept these currencies.

So if Ethereum skyrockets, and I sell it for USD (on Coinbase), I can't use that profit to buy Bitcoin (on Coinbase) because it's USDT?

Also I'm pretty sure I can sell Bitcoin on Coinbase and the profit will go straight into my linked bank account.

You can do that, but you can't cash out.

Oh, I didn't realize people were using the term "cash out" so literally. To me, putting $$$ in my bank account IS cashing out.

Dont listen to You can fucking sell your shit and the money goes straight to your bank account. It only becomes a problem when you try to sell more than 15k in one week

Is this a fucking meme? I'm "verified" and the site says I can send 10K USD per day to my bank account. So if you were to cash out 100K in BTC or whatever, you just funnel it over 10k per day right?

Am I missing something here?

>When teenagers can't use a basic app

Wew lads. 2017

>To me, putting $$$ in my bank account IS cashing out.
This is what I'm telling you CAN'T do. Listen to me before you put more money into this ponzi.

No, you literally cannot withdraw to bank.

just stop. I literally just cashed something out. lmao

Oh, now that's interesting

What the fuck, i put all my money into this shit
How do i get it out???

No, you didn't, show proof or I won't believe you.

Oh it's a troll thread. I guess "CAN'T CASH OUT" is a Veeky Forums meme that went over my head, I'm new here

You can't. So long and thanks for all the cash.

Holy shit, I’m trying to deposit USD into my bank, but they won’t accept it. Why isn’t this information already on the news? This is incredibly retarded, I NEED that money to pay for my groceries wtf.

>tfw you can't cash out more than 100k

Lol. Do you believe what a random exchange tells you? They want you to think you can cash out, but let me tell you something, you CAN'T. You literally can't. Try it, I dare you. And see for yourself what a joke this is.

Is this thread even real life? The normies are here for real if so. How can people expect to make money using something they have zero understanding about? Ffs, there's plenty of ways to cash out bitcoin apart from coinbase but coinbase is simple as fuck to do so as well. Gemini is easy. It's all easy if you bother to read an d understand the instructions.

>The normies are here for real if so
>there's plenty of ways to cash out
God, you're the normie. I hope you realize this, you probably got here like a week ago.

you've got people in here saying that you can't cashout whatsoever, and to people who are just now learning about cryptocurrency this is very confusing

who even posts these ugly cars

get raped by a pack of vicious jews, nigger. if you didn't get in early, you're gambling like a common coon.

Except for that time I did just that. It was the day before you killed yourself for being a massive faggot.