Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=WABI_ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My favorite party is all the deluded Walties who feel so threatened by this

are walties the new linkies?

we gonna be rich tomorrow

major breakout coming, been watching the chart all day. WABI

>tattoo

i sold once it hit binance, do you reckon i should buy back in?

Why?

>salty no-wabi

why the fuck did u sell so early lmao

someone please help me i bought eth then transferd it to biannce but its not showing up ?

HOLY SHIT DUDE, you better have some good ass strategy. I'd buy back in now, up to 10000sats at least

guardian node bagholders lmaoooooo i bet it hurts so bad

Check the History tab and it will say how many confirmations your transaction has received. It takes a bit of time

Wabi is at around 65million mktcap at this level of $1.4

This is ATLEAST 100mill mktcap coin.

Target price is $2.2

LITERALLY FREE MONEY

on what on biannce i used metamask to buy eth then transferd it using my code on biannce for eth so did i do it right so i can get in on dis gold

try $4

oh i see it now its working so my people this is my first trade ever i put 20 dollars into it hopefully i wake up to a suprise

Yeah $18

mate mate mate slow down take it easy

log onto binance and hover over the dropbox titled Funds.

Click on the History tab

Your deposit history should come up with your transaction and it will say (#/#) transactions.

If this comes up you're golden, just be patient. If it doesn't come up you'll have to check Etherscan

yea it just completed whats the link to the page for the stock ?

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=WABI_ETH

I didn't pay attention to any of the ico shilling posts because I tho the logo was stupid

Never buy back, ever. I believe wabi will moon but it might as well stall for week while price is stabilizing before breakthrough. Set buy order -20% of current price if you want.

dude the one unshakable rule in crypto is always invest in animal themed coins. Look at Doge, look at Ant Shares. I literally buy them all. I just bought Komodo, it's going to break out soon.

did i do it right ?

Are you memeing on me or did you seriously just invest $20? By the time all the fees are incurred you might be able to break even if you're really lucky. In the future don't bother investing until you have more to put in.

no i really did i thought this would be like a low invest like my cash would double overnight

Well it might... I really hope for your sake that it does. Anyway this has been a good lesson for you in buying crypto, sending it between exchanges, and investing on Binance so even if you don't get any monetary gains you'll have gains in life experience :)

tru my dude at least a learned a little. lets both hope this shit skyrockets

Just saw this was added to Binance. What are we looking at here? Binance kiss of death? Pump?

Everyone says it's the walton killer but what does that mean?

it can't kiss of death when it's two weeks old. it has to pump very, very soon

cant kill what is already dead

It flew under my radar. I never expected it to be on a good exchange so quickly so I hope it does pump but the Binance curse is strong. Gonna drop so BTC on it and see how it goes.

No lies, user.

It's already dead though? Or just waiting to come to life?

It doesn't seem to be dead. Since the initial binance dump it has been steadily rising throughout the day. I certainly wouldn't write it off

Binance curse is like three fucking months ago dude, everything that gets listed there moons now. It's the only exchange with legit moon missions.

This is already 5x above ICO.

It has good volume and with some hype, it might do a 2x easily.

It's not even on CMC yet. A hidden gem, for sure.

in the future, buy some BNB on binance so you dont lose out on fees, they cut it in half if you use their coin. use that little ETH you have left and change your settings to use BNB for fees

Hope you're right user. My only experience with binance has been link so...

it was on by deafult

Link went 5x after it got listed on Binance as well. Just don't get greedy.

You're right. I only got on the link train post-SIBOS so no moons for me.

Gonna take a conservative approach with this one. Thanks user.

Explain XLM

i dunno what happened with that shitcoin as i hate it but if it's already on bittrex binance shouldn't have an impact on the price anyways

Can it go over 10k sats?

NOOB here

I have bitcoins in my mycelleum wallet. How do I transfer them to binance to buy Wabi?

Use the btc-wabi conversion address and they will get send to mycelium:

1BQTyrr9iSP1ftaeaJtn1yy3uxzapJuVpBIt

Please let this work, I need it.

lol

sent :^)

The subreddit daily chat is quite a laugh
They’re all so desperate

boy you fucked up bad

oh god please be real

S-sir?

>Surrounded by frogs all day
>the frog logo is stupid
When are you running for president of decentraland?

LARP.

memememe

Did you get it yet? Due to network congestion it might take up to 48 hours.

this thing's been getting manipulated all day. it's time. ching chong o clock is near boys.

ching chong oclock?
does that mean moon or dump?

DNT and ZRX kissed like 20 minutes after being added to Binance.

fake but still kek

what's the current marketcap of this thing?
what's the circulating amount of the token?
what was the ICO marketcap or price?
i just fomo'd into this at marketprice right now purely based on what i read on this thread.

you guys better not fuck me on this, here's a wabi meme i made

Why tomorrow? Wabiboi checking in

Unironicaly, can it do more than x2 or is this PnD?

It will go over 4x once price stabilizes. You'll see it 20-30% lower than it is now though.

Can you give timeline of these events, in your opinion? When will the price stabilize? When will it go 4x?

But i just bought in now
reeeeèeeeeeeeeee

So around 3-4? Let’s see. Hopefully it does a nice increase after their announcement

from days to weeks, depends when rest will catch up on hype train. Here's a schedule.
congratulations, now you have some wabi. Keep it and you won't regret it.