Raiblocks xrb

Don't tell me you guys missed the Mars mission, this is taking over iota in 2 weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgQoc3ErLYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bought a hundred of em at 0.62

My only regret is that I didn't spend more...

I finally get my bitcoins and then this shit happens

CAN'T FUCKING BUY BECAUSE NOTHING WORKS

only dropped 100 usd in them

not convinced that it will meme out IOTA yet

Fomo went in overdrive friend.
Too much traffic to the site and now both site is down.
You missed out the best time to buy but your 2nd best time to buy is as soon as site is back up

can't even then because fucking iota transaction doesn't go trough, fucking iota

Im gonna nut when the exchanges get back on and all the people are itching to finally buy some

Bought 20k before the real FOMO started, feeling real comfy and plan to hold for maximum gains.

anyone used BitFlip before?

Holding 12,000.
COMFY AS FUCK

This should be /ourcoin/ not faggot ass chainlink. I wanna see everyone on Veeky Forums make it.

Honestly this beats out vertcoin, bitcoin, and ltc by miles. I think this will catch on.

I'm not falling for this shit again Veeky Forums. I've completely wasted the past 3 months on:
Metaverse (ETP - The better NEO!)
Modum (MOD - The better WTC/VEN!)
Request (REQ - The better OMG!)

And ooooh loooook here comes /ourcoin/, it's the better IOTA, oooooooh FUCK ALL OF YOU. I don't give a shit if this tech is 10x better than IOTA. You'll be holding it and it'll barely move and IOTA'll 10x on you because the normies'll see it on coinbase next month or some bullshit like that.

Iota was shilled as being a better BTC though and its up there now and the difference between this and BTC is like heaven and earth.

REQ is 4x what it was 3 weeks ago - is that not good enough for you?

>Assuming everyone on Veeky Forums is the same and has shilled for the same things.
It isn't any wonder that you can't grasp the magic of XRB.

Alright dude. Don't fomo in when it's $3 dollar a piece

Dude invested $5 last week why isn't he million man now

7 MILLION A DAY VOLUME ON ONE SHITTY SITE

HYPE UP THE WAZOO AND ALL THE TWITTER FAGS GOING APESHIT ABOUT XRB

New major exchange being listed on the 17th friends, do the math.

Iota = $4.5 with 2.8 BILLION coins
XRB = $1.5 with 133 Million coins

MATH MOTHER FUCKER DO U SPEAK IT

o shit

not to mention the huge pump once these two shitty exchanges get back online

everyone holding their xrb will want to move out to wallets + all buyers will try to buy some after waiting days

wheres source on that date. i know its this month but havent heard 17th

Its mentioned in their website and groups too

is this not a erc 20 token? as such can i not send it to mew once i buy on the pleb exchange?

i'd like to move my ARK over to Rai but you all really need some better memes first

Can i buy Xrb with ltc on their exchange or btc only?

thats december 2017. not december 17th kek

>wanting memes over substance
you can stay away and buy your meme coins.

No. it's build ground up. It has its own wallet.

naw stay away gross arkie we don't want you

fine. we'll build smartbridges on the moon without you. meanwhile you'll be waiting for receiver confirmations 3 days

Why not smart refugee cities (that's the founder of iota btw)

might actually be better than what they have now where savages are just dropped into existing cities. whatever iota has to do with this idk

Why is Bitgrail so shitty? Is there another exchange to buy XRB?

i enjoyed mercatox, but its also down due to "overloaded server" or "ddos".

I think more exchanges should have chats since you get first hand hype and fud

Not at the moment. no one can buy on any exchange till theyre done upgrading their servers due to massive demand

The less Veeky Forums the better. I don't need pump and dump coins. Just solid future crypto.

railblock aren't even in any major exchanges and it's already outperforming your smartbridges. Just wait till a major exchange list it. We'll be at Mars while you getting ready to go to moon.

It's even worse tech than IOTA. Enjoy your P&D.

in gains but you have half the marketcap of Ark. plus you're not on any major exchanges

You know it's BECAUSE it's not on major exchange the marketcap is lower than ark.
Once it is in major exchange with the rich whales, it'll blow pass your ark cap.

by then we'll have mobile wallet already
youtube.com/watch?v=FgQoc3ErLYs