Crypto pajeets

share stories of pajeets in crypto and anything else pajeet related

Obsidian

bump

Do pajeets even wipe?

hello sirs I am unironically pajeet ama

I know a pajeet at my school who is into crypto.
always super fucking angry that his shitcoin moon missions continuously fail to launch.

every pajeet i ever encountered just shilled ETH

I'll start the thread off with some content to discuss: boon.vc is one of the MOST pajeet crowdsales i've ever seen. to top it off these dumbasses are selling tokens as a US company and soliciting US investors

their entire team is pajeets and one mexican - here's the CEO Raj

I’ve never met a poo in loo who is worth shit.
Which is ironic because they worship shit.

notice the header where it says 'boon.tech' but this is on boon.vc
lmao

Hello can I trade your daughter for a water buffalo

Lol no

I looked these poo in loos up.
apparently they tried to rip off a crypto project that is distributing its tokens for free and tried to pass off the concept and name as their own. The developer of the other project called them out and they deleted the article which is suspect af

of course, the fucking jeets didnt know that google webcache is a thing lmao. And they want 20 MILLION DOLLARS

sounds hilarious user, you got a link to anything? I want to see some pajeets getting BTFO

Link?

pls no bully for reddit

>reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7jgc1d/on_crowdsales_and_their_deception_liquidaeon

>plebbit
get the fuck out

Post link, user, pls.

heres the archive link
>archive.is/PjVJx

lmfao user I read this shit and this is hilarious. the memes about pajeets, they are all true...

my fucking sides

Pajeets at work all pool 20k for LTC, but at almost ath today. Thank you for taking my bags.

Pajeets bragging about it to everyone. Quietly sitting here with 275 LTC between $4-60.

Tell everyone what they found. LTC the best pajeet invention since toilet.

Write down my memorized wallet address, watch them all chimp out.

Fuck off pajeet.

the more I read this medium post - the more I get the feeling that the token dev is a /pol/ user

"on the jews and their lies" was published by martin luther in 1543 and their post is similarly titled "on crowdsales and their deception"

also pic related had me giggling

>ITT: I realize pajeets make more money than me

Hello sirs senpai; are you an NRI?