Admit it, you would buy one if you could afford it

Admit it, you would buy one if you could afford it

You mean the boat? sure, why not?

A sailboat? Fuck yeah

buy what? a slave?

the price tag on the right says $110, I'll pay maybe $80

You guys usually post some lame ass thotties on here.
But this one...man..a gem.

IG pleaaase

@maliaobama

>still falling for the woman memes

My dad once told me the two happiest days of a boat owner is the day you buy it and the day you sell it, so I doubt I really want a boat

i buy hookers all the time, they actually save you ALOT of money, rather than having a girlfriend

>sure, why not?
boats are a shitty investment that need lots of work, just for the one or the other day in the year you'll actually be out there... just fucking rent you're stupid yacht for a week, and be done with it already.

You don't buy hookers. You rent them.

Maybe OP is talking about buying a private island.

what is she on heroin? her eyes are barely open

A nigger?
Fuck that
Would get a Slav or Irish
Make white babies.

You haven't found the right hookers, user.

user!

This. Boat hodlers are almost as bad as linkes. Rent the same boat every year if it means that much to you

Are there amazon prime hookers? Like pay one yearly fee and get them once a week. Holidays extra?

I‘d rent the boat, but not the nigger woman, I would pay white and asian 10/10 whores.

It's not even an investment, it loses like 60% of it's value the second it touches water.

FUUUUCK A YOUUU

Never buying a fucking boat unless I’m so rich I literally don’t know what to do with my money bc it will never run out.

So I’d need over a billi to buy a boat

Whores are cheap friend

The only boat that is ever worth your money, freshwater or saltwater, is a small fishing vessel, and that's only if you have a serious interest in the hobby.

You're dad sounds like a faggot.

meh, semantics... it's an investment to PnD ladies for free, instead of paying them fancy dinner or what not. Somehow ladies like that boat shit, I don't fucking know why. It even works on some small lake out in bumfuck nowhere... I don't get it.

You're spot on. Guess you knew after all.

Woman love guys who operate heavy/dangerous vehicles.

I'll smuggle narcotics to cover the costs then

Oh yeah? Each time I drive my sweetass motherfucking tractor through our town, bitches don't give a shit...

narcotics, eh?

@wolfiecindy