Did you buy zrx like i told you?

did you buy zrx like i told you?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@linda.xie/beginners-guide-series-on-cryptoassets-d897535d887
youtube.com/watch?v=9d019RycObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck just happened

I have some but its a small part of my portfolio. I hope it doesn't moon before I return with a larger portfolio to accumulate up to the point where it's at least 15% of my holding.

It's truly a Godcoin.

i keep waiting for this and omg to moon but they dont.

i even wait for kybrer.

OMG, ZRX, KNC - the kings of the decentralized exchanges. they will moon at some point ?

nothing. people keep waiting for this shit coin to moon. the team is great, the product is great, numerous projects are using it - but nothing happens

>zrx: decentralized trading protocol

ZRX is underrated and going interstellar.

i have 33k, i hope thats enough for when it hits its stride

Problem is, its too abstract and not really marketed. Coins like that will moon the latest of those with promise/usefulness.

featured in some "beginners guide to crypto" that is going around twitter: medium.com/@linda.xie/beginners-guide-series-on-cryptoassets-d897535d887

way too niche to make it

confirmed shitecoin

JUST WAIT UNTIL PARTNERSHIPS ;)

Fuck I've only got 12k

Sold most of it a week ago into REQ tho, so not too mad

thats linda xie from scalar capital. she is tied in with olaf's network of polychain. they are all shilling the same protocol coins. which is not necessarily a bad thing. i essentially listend to them and bought somer of their favs a few months ago

shitcoin. not eve worth the flipping anymore

>trading coins
>niche

>trading coins free and decentralized
>shit

Your brain is fucking small.

Oh fuck, I'm so ready for this

0x has been revving it's engines for the past two days. It tried to take off but alts got slaughtered and it it had to chill and refuel.

Source: my brainlet-tier TA

It bounced off it's meme line and has been creeping up since. Now it looks like it's making another run. I'm pretty hyped, been waiting on this for a while.

>Source: my brainlet-tier TA
Bought 100k

this
one of the only coins that will never moon
its a fugging utility token that isnt even burned like KNC

hope you're right faggot

>durrr a stake in how a protocol for decentralized tokens on a coin that has no purpose other than ICO scams and cat farmville is going 2 da moon guis

This Devcon vid was fucking sweet if you want an idea of what this project is about:

youtube.com/watch?v=9d019RycObk

IMO, this coin is kind of a leveraged bet on ETH. If Eth keeps growing as an ecosystem, this coin is going to provide crazy functionality and be really useful. It still has a low market cap so it's got room for a real moon.

There have been no major annoucements recently afaik, but through the start of 2018 a bunch of exchanges that use the protocol are going to come online.

Also, the biggest wild card is that project has lots of close ties with coinbase as far as developers/advisors etc. My feverish wet dream is that it will get listed on coinbase and take off for fucking Andromeda

shit it actually is starting to take off

Too many exchange tokens. I don't want to hold all these bags in case one actually moons:

KNC, ZRX, BLOCK, LRC, AST, OAX...

Been holding since ICO. Ready for moon.

Yes.

Honestly just fucking waiting to go all in on this but it just keeps going down. Every single time it jumps up it looks like it's breaking the trend and then boom, down it falls.

Should I just bite the bullet and do it?