Fuck elon musk we goin to mars first

fuck elon musk we goin to mars first

sage

will they use REQ on mars?

IM ALL IN

I'm all the fuck in. Sold all my BTC, ETH, LINK, LTC. Don't fucking disappoint me REQ

Sold my house, car and liver. ALL IN

took out the largest small business loan i could at BofA and went all in.
>mfw

All in and haven’t been disappointed at all thus far

holy shit that btc wall just got rekt

Planning to buy a bunch of REQ this week
$1 EoY

are we lifting off?

Looks like it, REQ/BTC on Binance is poppin' off.

Sold my 1k REQ I bought at .10 a couple days ago to double some chump change to re-invest it back into REQ.
>when the fuck is it going sub .17 so I can buy back in dammit
>inb4 the hurr durr u missed the rocketship

Uhhhhhhhhh it was 15ct yesterday??????

You already did. It was literally 15 cents almost the whole day

tfw bought 75k at 7 cents and still hodling

Fuck I can imagine how comfy you are right now

Need LTC to hurry the fuck up and reach 1k so I can all in on REQ

Similar here, 22k at .057

i forgot to mention that was 7 Australian
cents

I love REQ but that is super risky bro. I'd do at most 99% but the other 1% into REQ.

There is literally no reason this will not be $1 in January or February. It's like no-coiners hate money.

270k at 4.5cents comfy

How do i tell my boss that i only want to work part time from now on?

>people chasing 30% pumps
>meanwhile I'm comfy with my 30k REQ bought at 550 sats

honestly, is there a better feeling? and the market cap is still relatively small, we are going at least 40 cents soon

finally green

This really is a no brainer. A great interface with a great idea and the power to execute partnerships. Unlike omisego and their mcdonald's in Thailand failure.

We're gaining fiat value while ETH is on a huge bullrun. Once ETH corrects we will moon. Also don't forget how YC has insane connections. Can you imagne the Moon once normies on Uber, airdnb or twitch gets exposed to Request.

I genuinely think 15$-50$ EoY 2018 is achievable if the project doesn't lose momentum.

We've left the ICO whiny babies behind and we've seen ATH. After we leave the "le buy the rumor sell the news" pajeets behind, we will see the true potential of this coin.

req is gonna be using omgs plasma network guarentee it. better hope it doesnt fail

$10-$20 is not totally unrealistic for an entire year. $50 is a stretch, IMO. It's funny, a few months ago, some asshole said "Please, keep dreaming of your $1 REQ." Pink wojak for that idiot. Never give into FUD , biz

Yeah seriously, dont shit on OmiseGoOllie360NoScope, it's backed by money skelly and is one of the kings of Alts. Can't wait to see how OmiseGo will work with Plasma.

So we entered at the samish price? Nice, pretty comfy, eh?

We are so fucking far away from $1. Wtf are you even talking about?

That's what we said about IOTA. Then it went from 1bn to 12bn in a few days.

Anything is possible retard

no, we are not. January or February we should be getting close.

apples and oranges but yeah you're right anything is possible especially in the current climate
if it becomes widely used and lives up to "paypal 2.0" or whatever 12bn is a conservative estimate. time will tell

What has IOTA to do with REQ?

>Amazon shares went up like crazy, If amazon can do that, dogeocin will too. Buy dogeoin now.

We will see where this is going. Good luck

Hahahhaha thank you for the dump weak hands. 1mil req here. No larping.

post wallet

Stop talking about market cap

If you know about token burning it doesn't matter what the cap is just that the token price keeps going up

Req can have a 500m cap with a $20 token due to burning

I know that bizraelis are small fish in the REQ pond but can we coordinate a time where we all buy heavy?

I'm sure some of us can manage $100 and others $1000. I'm throwing some in with my wagecuck salary this week... with a coordinated effort I bet we can get this avalanche going. Lord knows there are enough shills and pajeets

I'm bullish on REQ but you're utterly deluded if you think this is going to $50. Screencap this, I hope I'm proven wrong.

Yes, but NOT anytime soon.

token burning doesnt even come into effect until transactions start taking place so ill talk about marketcap all i fucking want til then you dumb jewbird