Vitalik fuderin

vitalik fuderin

is he fucking stupid. all that shit is coming. the market is anticipating how huge eth is going to be so buying in early.

>unbanked the bank
literally shilling omg again. you are a dumb ass fuck if you dont own any omg.

This is true..

Crypto has a purpose, it can be the tool that unshackles the world from big banks, but everyone loves money.

It's not the banks that are the problem, it's human nature.

wow did vitalik sell all his eth at 520 too?

that sounds like nocoiner talk

guys maybe we should sell.

He's too rich to care about money anymore, that's why his focus is now on ideology

this

He's not wrong

Vitalik isn't really an authority on anything but blockchain tech, and anyways I don't care for any of that, since I'm not retarded I am very happy to take 2-20x profits, I don't buy a coin thinking it will take over the world and hit BTC's mcap.

He's a communist dictator in the making

I invest for the hype, not fundamentals

>investing and holding a coin for years instead of selling and taking your profit at 10x because muh fundamentals

Enjoy being poor.

>choosing
Bitcoin have both m8

Another day, another Vitalik tweet confusing brainlets. It's important for him to be cautionary so he's not singled out when (not if) the price dumps.

Ironically for a Canadian globalist, he's the Trump of crypto. Both excellent public speakers playing a game way above people's heads.

actually he sold like 50% of his stack at 12 $ or something last summer, dumb fuck

You know what banked the most unbanked people? Alipay and Wechat.

>He's a communist dictator in the making

this

Most humble guy in crypto. Now compare this to Charlie Lee

Based Vitalik. It's important to be realistic and objective.

It's almost like he's both telling spectators it's coming, and encouraging his team mates to deliver on the promise or something.

Why not both? I'm making mad cash and still holding potential moonshots.

Legit question on the venezuelans, but mostly as a matter of I have no idea whether the even have exchanges.

>le buzz word skeleton
This guys needs to calm down with his rhetoric before people realize it's gibberish shrouding a ponzi scheme

Exactly.
>I'm mad at myself for not meeting my own high standards for this project
The guy is perhaps one of the smartest humans ever to live. He will figure out how to make the world run on Ethereum

buterin realized we are in a bubble long ago. shitcoins are still mostly useless. love this guy. hes a true chad

Smartest man alive by reinventing the invented and adding couple codes to make it slightly different? kys.

As another user in a thread where I asked this answered, he is telling those crypto businesses to work hard as fuck to actually create something with value, not to be here because of the quick money

>How many unbanked people have we banked
Fucking christ the gayness. I need to go look at some titties now to clean my eyeballs.

no way normies are gonna eat that shit up.
hes the fucking money skeleton

why is it when charlie lee makes a tweet responsibly warning normies about volatility everyone here panicks but when this guy chimps out like the slav ape he is everyone just laughs and makes jokes about it?

Inwhat way?

I would argue most normies are in it to make a buck and get it back to fiat without knowing the power of this technology

This not fud retard. If ETH is valued this high now before doing dick all, we are going to fucking alpha centauri when it really gets off it's feet.

they will have an inkling that it is a future technological revolution simply by osmosis. they wont understand it but they will believe it.
and the more money they make owning crypto the more theyre gonna believe it

this

guy is literally a multi millionaire, if not a billionaire

money will never be a problem or something to worry about ever again, so he can focus entirely on making people like me rich instead by developing ethereum

damn. only 100 million instead of 10 billion. i feel for the guy.

Guys, it seems like every tweet is a hint to a specific cryptocurrency. Maybe lord Vitalik "My" Buterin is giving us hints what will moon next?

Unbank the banked - literally OMG shill

What about the rest? Any ideas?

Of course he will shill his stuff haha

Unbank the unbanked wasn't humanic slogan?
I'm pretty sure it was literally that.

its omisego's catchphrase

I meant unshackling the world from big banks? How? What will it mean?

He is such a faggot but at the same time, he's not wrong.

Because litecoin never had utility and never will. It's literally Bitcoin lite which hardly even functions as a black market currency anymore.
Ethereum has utility and he's just cautioning that none of that really exists in any meaningful way yet.
So on one hand you could say it's over valued given they haven't delivered yet. On the other, people are buying into future value and when they deliver it's going to the Moon.

The difference between warnings about eating dog shit and eating raw pork. One can be made into something worthwhile.

Banking the unbanked is such a useless and -ev proposition (that means, it's a money drain) that only reinforces the fact that most of these coins are ponzis looking to cash in on the crypto hype with a random buzzword.
>inb4 the autist sperging out over the precise definition of ponzi
>inb4 nocoiner spare me the ad homs

hes snorting too much crystal