Turn on CNBC

>turn on CNBC
>fat boomer on
>SELL BITCOIN NOW IT WILL CRASH GET OUT NOW THIS IS A BUBBLE

Why are boomers so stupid? Why does CNBC have idiots on every day pushing for me to sell my BTC?

So they can buy in lower. If all assholes tell you to sell and be fearful: don't be.

You have to sell once they want you to buy all their bags. Then you need to be fearful. It is always true.

He's right you moron. This is base jumping contest.

buddy...whether you like it or not, crypto is becoming normy territory now. the bitcoin fad is wearing off, now they're moving down the list, hence the sudden litecoin, ethereum and ripple moonings.
be one step ahead of them.

The message wasn't that alt coins will rise, it was that all crypto (normies refer to all crypto as BTC) will lose all value so get out now

The question is, what will find normies next?

So far it has literally been like this: They discover BTC and fomo into it - massive gains.

They realize they can't make lots of money from it anymore and FOMO into the other Top5 coins - massive gains.

Can it be, that it just trickles down the top100 like a clockwork? (Also Chainlink beeing last obviously)

So my next bet is big hype coins in the Top20 will have the next big gains.

Not that simple, the coins need to be accessible first and foremost, like eth and ltc on coinbase.

Don't abuse Alex Jones. You'll invite the wrath of kekistan

>crypto will suddenly lose all value now that the boomers have discovered it!

quite the opposite, this is just the beginning...the question is, how long will it last?

So I guess normies will start trying to flood the next exchanges, like Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex.

Actually I think all the bubble talk is crap for now. After you really realize this is just the beginning and you shouldn't even worry before it is like 10 trillion dollars market cap. Yes, normies have come, but they are the early normies, including lots of millennials. But the normie-normies, the true normie elite with its boomers is still figuring out stuff how to invest. At some point, possibly the worst, latest terrible point they will join after their FOMO gets too big. After that you should think about pulling out the gains you want to secure and lay low for a crash, only to buy it all then.

I like that Asian woman who FUDs Bitcoin though. I would fuck her doggy, finish on her face and whisper "be wary of pump and dumps in the crypto scene"

yeah...this is far from over, but i'm still expecting a bearish phase sooner or later. i'm kind of bummed out that i went balls deeps in a couple of "hidden gems", like chainlink, thereby missing out on extremely easy gains.

same here. at least last week I changed that and sold everything except LINK For the top 5 coins and made some profits now.

Kek

They aren't stupid. We are a nation in debt and the last thing we need is crypto skyrocketing and going completely mainstream in the economy. I mean imagine trying to collect taxes, follow paper trails, and more when Monero goes big. Imagine us trying to pay back debts when the US dollar falls and all of our citizens are on globally decentralized crypto. Imagine Boomers 401ks, insurances, and small businesses all based in USD and unable to make a change to crypto on short notice.

For them this is like waking up one morning and watching their dog put the leash on them. They are right to be scared.

So my guess would be the next altcoin coinbase picks up.

Can confirm, am normy who uses coinbase

If you want to know why boomers are scared of crypto, pretty much go to your favorite hentai site, search for NTR, pick a random doujin, and place the word "economy" over the face of the girl, and the bitcoin logo over the face of the fat man or tanned/black guy.

I'm a fresh noob, started a few days ago, perhaps I can lend some insight into the mind of normals.

>heard heaps of talk about bitcoin recently
>decided to look up videos and articles to see what it's all about
>look at some graphs, see the insane growth, get hyped
>search around and try to find the best websites
>find coinbase, bitrex, gdax
>verfication process is a pain in the ass when you just want to get some coins
>buy some small amounts of BTC, ETH and LTE from coinbase
>see numbers fluctuate
>hey this is kinda fun

Now I wanna get into altcoins, waiting for my accounts to get verified.

Once women start getting into crypto in large numbers then you know it is time to get out

As simple and stupid as this sounds it is probably the best indicator. Seriously

Give me ONE (1) reason why i should still hold Bitcoin. It's no longer capable of 10x and we'd be very lucky if it 2x. The price is too high for 100% overnight.

Bitcoin is some kind of sorcery that makes old people who are supposedly experts say incredibly dumb shit, as if they've forgotten basic economics and they're somehow too dumb to notice that the fud bullshit they're saying applies equally to like half of the traditional investments out there that they're totally fine with investing in.

Because it's not even close too to high yet. You were saying the same shit a month ago and it's seen 3x since then. In the short term it certainly seems due for a correction, but BTC still has 10-20x left in it easily over the next year or two.

BItcoin can't be worh more than 20x because then the whole economy will collapse.

wait until the realize monero is the kayman islands swiss bank old wealthy uncle that left surprise inheritance...

the nursing homes will be the monero hubs of the worlds.
elderly mining wealth for the youth...
while playing vidya.

The thing about 401Ks and small businesses is that they can eventually all accept cryptos as payment alongside the USD and the ones with smart CFOs will hold onto some of those cryptos. If the dollar tanks because cryptos take over, the only people in the private sector to really get screwed over will be people on a USD-fixed income like pensioners and welfare queens.