BOUGHT LTC AT 390 FUCK IT WAS SUPPOSED TO KEEP RISING!!!!!!! SELL SELL SELL LTC IS DEAD

BOUGHT LTC AT 390 FUCK IT WAS SUPPOSED TO KEEP RISING!!!!!!! SELL SELL SELL LTC IS DEAD

>buying ATH
>again

Thats why you lose money

Time for 0.005, newfag

whats wrong with you retards buying at ath?

people like you don't deserve money. at all.
jesus christ, learn some discipline

Stop fucking panicking!!!!!!!!!!

Bad luck. We're the people who have been sitting on the fence for literal years, so when we see the market explode we buy in and expect it to keep going up.

We are the proud normie division.

Man, people like you could just give us your money directly.

At least saves you the detour through the exchange.

just wait, it will go up on time.

what are you talking about?
i bought my first crypto last month I just took the time to read what everyone else said

also ltc is not my main investment.

yoorratool.

HOW TO KNOW ITS THE ATH??? I watched it shoot up, was like alright $200 will be new ath... okay it'll stop at $300.... $400??? Fine I'll buy in FUUUCK

It will go up in time you fanny cucks

litecoin went from $40 to $3... and stayed at $3 for 3 years.... you can't even hold for 24 hours?

By only buying when it has dipped. You're welcome.

You are a fucking moody faggot with no balls. You should not be here if you can't handle minor swings. The floor is 300. HODL.

fucking newfag

listen, when you see a price skyrocket like that with such volatility - leave it the fuck alone till it calms down, think of it as a women pmsing and cant make her mind up

her peiods over when the coin is stable and doesn't fluctuate more then 5-10% of its original price over a period of 3-4 days to a week or whatever

holy shit, how long have you been sleeping, shit is all about ETH now.

Also, why do you even sleep. stay poor faggot

>Bought 34 at $64
>Sold at $210

Made a cool 10K easy and now bunkered down in Tether to see how this normie pump rolls out. BTC, LTC, and ETH are overbought at this point. Gonna dive into IOTA and Monero while the normies get dumped on. Just hope you guys don't crash the market. I can't endure a bear market for another 3 years.

lol, guess who missed the litecoin boom
90 - 100 it'll go back
100-120 "stay the fuck away"
120-150 " I'll buy the dip
150+ an hero

>Now, would you go over the same thing but now with ethereum? This is why I don't give money to hobo'ls, because they
re fucking retarded

sell it now and go buy ETH :)

pajeets still out in full force

BUY ETH idiot
MOON mission in progress!

>Veeky Forums
Buy high sell low

Sell now and buy ETH, do it now and stop wining fucker, not even kidden

>gee OP you sure are retarded for buying that totally obvious ATH
>HEY how bout you buy this totally not an ATH instead!

Will it keep going though?

Is it too late?

>buying at ath
>it's the ath
speak english pajeet

XMR and NEO

I fucked up, tried selling litecoin to jump into ETH and ride the waves but accidentally cashed out instead

Now I havr to wait 2-4 days to do anything because I don't have any other free cash (poorfag)

What do?

I went all in on BTC when $11k was the ATH and then sold at $19k, bought back in at $13k. Buying the ATH turned out to be a fan-fucking-tastic decision

protip: buy things before they shoot up
if you fomo into something that's in the process of shooting up 80% you are going to get fucked, at least in the short term. I bet you're thinking about selling low to buy ether at the ATH right now too. Just can't lose enough can you?

Or just be patient and hold to 1000

Theres literally nothing wrong with buying coinbase coins ath now.

They are safe as fuck. eth and ltc are correcting to btc prices one at a time

Why hasn’t it hit 400 today!?

>ITT people who want a dip.

Sorry lads. it's too late now! See you after 1k$!

eths turn.

I think eth will go 1k and then ltc will join up agian. Followed by eth again etc... They need to correct to bitcoin