Who here /modest portfolio/

Who here /modest portfolio/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-development-update-december-11-2017-458e65a9b6ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump your link and obsidian for XMR

me

What do you guys think? Started in crypto only last week because I'm an idiot, if you don't count 55k DOGE I've had since 2013. I've been wanting to spend my last $7k fiat but everything keeps going up.

Who here /poor/

If you have 7k$ in fiat, get yourself a Phore masternode (10k PHR ~7.5k$). shit is going to moon.

more info here

I'm going to blow my fucking brain out

Pretty much.

My fucking dragon bro. REPRESENT

>miniscule amount of leftover BTC from 2015
>put $60 into ETH a few weeks ago
>put $6 into LTC a few weeks ago

My biggest bag Waves is gonna make me really happy next year.

Not enough bitcoin too much alts.

>USD is a coin
lol

Me

I saw SkyCoin getting shilled on here and thought it might be a good investment, by the time I changed my mind I had already sent BTC to a literal shit-tier exchange where the fees to send it anywhere else were more than the amount I sent in, so I just said screw it and put it into Sky anyway. It was all magic meme money I got from day trading so I'm not too worked up about it.

When did you screenshot this, has BTC ever reached 21k USD or is that supposed to be AUD

Rest of your Hale speak is laughing in my face for not being a multimillionaire yet

Top left

you are going to make it, big time. Congratulations.

ETH really makes me nervous somehow, but I think my 0.2 BTC are not that offensive

Rate.

Pretty much this add some ETH and you're good to go for 2018.

Thanks. My strategy buy & hold really worked out for me. Just accumulating the right coins slowly.

>holding an unscalable environment-killing shitcoin instead of Eth going into 2018
ye your looking tight bro

What you planning on doing with your DOGE? I had almost a million ages ago but I played stupid dice games like an idiot.

Also rate plz

Guys am I gonna make it?

All my coins are doing well so far and i've doubled my money since starting (started with 3.2k)

I'm just not sure what to go with, maybe Raiden or Strat?

>I doubled my money
>in fiat
gg

Can't really day trade as i work all the time!

What's so bad about that..

Lol I'm up 2k in like 3 days cause of my ETH and LTC holdings. Kinda upset I sold half my LTC for IOTA a couple weeks before the LTC breakout.

At this point, I think it's probably best if I get some more REQ and Monero

I meant that you didn't specify your gains in the way that sounds better than just hodling BTC
You should measure in sats

where can i buy REQ? take it it isnt on bittrex?

You got fooled

get more REQ, you're gonna make it
Binance!

literally says AUD on the screenshot

pls get a trip so i can ignore any advice you post

how do you like my REQ, sempai?

>link
you won't make it

i cant even transfer anything to binance because almost half of the wallets on bittrex are under fucking maintenance. literally every crypto exchange is run by an autist

nice dude im waiting FOR EVER for my bitcoin to verify into cryptopia so i can get some sky, fuck man bitcoin really is a shitcoin.

What sending fee do you guys recommend for btc?

you're crawling your way to the top!

okay, so I'm your typical normie bandwagon scum, just hopped on the train after ignoring my autist friends for years now. snagged BTC, LTC, and ETH off coinbase, but they charge ridiculous fees to try and transfer anywhere else where there are more altcoins (binance, bittrex, etc)

should I just hold BTC/LTC/ETH on coinbase for now, and what exchange should I move to for altcoins and the sort (or just wait since coinbase is allegedly adding more alts, I just don't want to miss out on XRP while it's low)? I'm not going to verify my account with 600 different sites using my personal info if i'm not going to use them consistently, less chance that I get rekt by impending security issues with some of these sites

>ODN

Hello Pravik Pajeet

>DGB
Good to see newfags taking the bait.

I have $1k that I want to put into crypto, how do you guys reccomend I spread it?

40% BTC, 20% ETH, 20% LTC, remaining in IOTA and XRB?

I've been sitting on some eth for several months, haven't really been on Veeky Forums ever. Could someone tell me the easiest way to diversify my gains? Do I need to register to a different website for every different coin I want to buy or is there one that handles a lot of them? I bought mine on cex and now I realize that it's fucking garbage, since it's only eth and BTC there. The other sites aren't like that, are they?

Had a bit of a reshuffle. See myself still poor as fuck in 6 months

Aaaand I forgot the image

Am I gonna make it

Feels fucking amazing man. I may be a poorfag but I've doubled my investment so I don't give a fuck.

>ENJ
>EBET

I too hold these bags.

One day I might break even.

ENJ should start rocketing in Q1-Q2 2018 and I think EBET might move upwards Q1, when they release the product if I remember right. Tbh I don't give a shit about EBET anymore, I put such a tiny sum in it, but ENJ I'd like to see succeeding.

I mined it like fucking ages ago I just remembered I had it in my bittrex account not to long ago

Stop feeding data to fucking whales who are manipulating the markets you fucking idiots!!

This is just a honeypot like the ones with the "I'll send you free bitcoins if you post your address", what kind of an braindead motherfucker do you have to be to believe this fucking shit.

Cut my life into pieces

post your ROIs
im at 200%

is that MCO locked up

Too diversified I think.

I invested €3800 so I'm quite pleased with my profits. Mostly through HODL but also some random buy/sell orders with 20% profit(on 0.05 BTC each) and some great tips from a friend like IOTA and XEM

If total value hits €20k I'll cash in €15k and keep the rest as savings with a chance of more profit.

So tempted to sell now though.

Jumped. Of eth all into ltc....dont let me down...next pump when. I'm going to sump next pump back onto eth

>tfw just got to 5 figures

Feels pretty good. Now to reach 6

ENJ is one of the best holds going into 2018.

blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-development-update-december-11-2017-458e65a9b6ab

Jesus Christ.

I was stressing about hodling 9 different coins

and no monero

Dropped 5k in the last hour

no monero? °_°

You made it

XMR is the king

What the FUCK is maker and why has it only been on PajeetDelta all this time?

Why the investment?

Lmao whales arent doin sheeet

My only problem with maker dao is that wish i bought more