XRP-Ripple

Ok, I am not shilling or anything, but can anyone explain why XRP is undervalued atm? Or at least why it is universally hated on Veeky Forums? It has....
>Almost instant transaction
>Virtually no fees

Other urls found in this thread:

gatehub.net/markets/PRX rPRXcb4T8r7VezKkgRbQBuzGrftsjgJcUu/XRP
thesun.co.uk/money/5127849/ripple-price-cryptocurrency-xrp-spiked-where-buy-how-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so like most coins?

banks are behind this shit, has a meme fidget spinner logo and rhymes to cripple
Still fails to do anything except for good pump and dumps

for coiners, it's pseudo decentralized. the paranoid aren't the biggest fans. for Veeky Forums, it's jewish. for newbies, it's pretty boring.

It's not decentralized, the only way to get it is to buy it. The point of crypto is to be decentralized and to lose banks, not to make tools for banks.

>so like most coins?
What other crypto has instant transaction + no fees? The closest I could think of is eth.

It's unironically a good coin if the gooks actually do banking with it. It's a high risk position, but a decent one. people will be going nuts once it's 5$ in Q2

Its centralized and meant for banks. Some also lost a lot of satoshis because it went from 20k to 1k and now is recovering.
That being said, its likely the only coin will practical use and will retain its value once this game of musical chairs stops

In what way is it decentralised?

>2x in the last day

it took me awhile to realize it, but biz is always fucking wrong - especially faggots like you. kill yourself.

>"muh bank coin"

ofc they are retards. they are some pseudo anarchistic cryptolosers who don't see the potential of possible gains and will therefore always stay poor. this was a nobrainer. I bought 30k last week and sold today. Easiest money of my life desu. Not sure if it goes higher though, possible, but I'd watch the chart. Still looks bullish, as well as ETH and BCC.

XRP has the biggest potential of being bitcoin 2.0. After the btc bubble pops, money will come pouring into XRP.

not decentralized.

Good coins are those that increase over time and you hold literally forever.
Shitcoins are those that are made for pump and dump. Its good if you know when to buy and when to get out

They didn't even ICO. They actually created a real community supporting and developing. The volunteers and workers were given Ripple. Everyone flips out over this but has no issue spending $300 of ETH to buy THOUSANDS of new shitcoin?

XRP is legit. and just like BTC is going to take some time. can't stop the bullet train full of fidget spinning autists

there's an ongoing meme/fud which is that "ripple benefits from being at a low and stable price for its function as a liquidity layer' and also that its at best a 2-3x, not a moonshot. also that it's centralized and that ripple foundation will manipulate the price. frankly i'm skeptical as to if any of this is true or relevant, and the fact that it's nearly doubled in 2 days makes me think maybe the memes are wrong

There was an ICO on Ripple network Pre-SEC

>gatehub.net/markets/PRX rPRXcb4T8r7VezKkgRbQBuzGrftsjgJcUu/XRP

Get in before XRP blows up

>banks are behind this shit
That's not true at all. Ripple is a company, not a bank. Just a company, with tech. Trying to sell its services. Trying to make money. I thought this was a business and finance board, not some bullshit conspiracy theorist faggotry.

Because boomer bitcoiners think they're going to take down the banks if everyone buys their boomer coin so they FUD xrp and millennial fags listen to them.

you faggots are like abused wives. The coin has been plummeting the last six months and has a couple of good pump and dumps and you are ready to suck its dick. 100% in a single day isn't a big deal for a pump and dump shitcoin

>thinking you can pump and dump a coin with 38 billion coins in circulation and a $17 billion market cap
You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you? I know you're used to flat out scamcoins being manipulated by pajeet discord groups, but stuff like that doesn't work with things this big.

>The point of crypto

You may think so, but the reality is that is far from the truth. Crypto will be assimilated into the banking system.

>satoshi value of ripple
hi brainlet!

also, this, sats aren't really relevant for coins that can be traded directly for USD, especially for coins like XRP that stayed in relatively the same USD price range regardless of how much bubblecoin moved over the last few months.

>has a meme fidget spinner logo
While it may be a meme, it's a brilliant logo of it takes off. Think about fidget spinners this past year. Every child from 3 years old to 10 years old had multiple ones. So, when xrp takes over that age group will be more apt to adapt the currency due to visual association and nastalga.

lol no no no bruh. Don't you know that these pajeet discord pumpers have the money to move a $18,000,000,000 market cap coin that traded at a volume of $304877265 yesterday according to bittrex.

Totally a scam bro. Let me get those bags for you, sir.

Why do you think the banks and the government and (((Bernanke))) loves Ripple? Because they can control it you dunce

XRP is against Satoshi's vision

>why XRP is undervalued atm?
Because there are tons of shitcoins like this. Yes, it has good tech, but do you actually know someone who pays for services with *insert your favourite shitcoin here*?
Crypto-trading is actually buying and selling memes.

bitcoin in its current state is against his nightvision too. but it still hit 20k

my point is we're all here to become rich, not to become ideologues like reddit stallman

Trading does not equal Investing. Prepare to get rekt

>NEET meme traders cannot beat MIT graduate CS enigneer wall st fund managers

Ripple almost at 200 billion marketcap? Hahahahh

thesun.co.uk/money/5127849/ripple-price-cryptocurrency-xrp-spiked-where-buy-how-work/

Out of all the normies that are getting into crypto(theres fuckloads of them) 80% of them doesnt even know what decentralized means. So i wouldn't worrt about that. HUGE companies a partnering with ripple. Nothing will stop that shitstorm that XRP is about to cause. We're going to moon EOY 2018 the latest

There are more than 38 billion in circulation.
More than 38 billion.
It is a matter of time before these get dumped to infinity

>Why do you think the banks and the government and (((Bernanke))) loves Ripple?
Uh because Ripple is a fucking company selling its services specifically to them? Goddamn you kids are so fucking dense. Ripple is a company. Not a bank. Not a government. A company, that sells its services to that specific target demographic, because there is a lot of money in that market.

You are literally retarded if you invest based on conspiracy theory bullshit.

This. Satoshi's vision is dead. Both Bitcoin and Cash are frauds as it stands. I care just about getting rich and retiring from society.

>implying companies can't be bought

How naive can you be. Jesus Christ. Read up on Ripple for fucks sakes. Ripple's structure is as centralized as you can get with a crypto.

its a good coin because the team is exploring real world utility with major players. helicopter ben has clout. swift is used day in and day out. this replaces swift & you're on moon mission every day.
who gives a fuck about satoshis vision, etc. this isn't for that.
buy BTC and hold because normies want it. buy alts like this have a solid team and roadmap that can be bolted into existing financial infrastructure.

Do you even know what XRP does? It's a decentralized currency. It's only RippleNet that's centralized, and the average XRP holder has never even touched RippleNet. Only Ripple's clients, as in banks, have ever used RippleNet. XRP itself is decentralized and can be used and/or traded without RippleNet. And RippleNet being centralized isn't even a bad thing, because it allows Ripple the company to provide enterprise support to their clients. But again I emphasize you are NOT using RippleNet if you're not a bank.

Literally google it. Try to know what you're talking about before you actually start talking, because you just sound retarded.

Hey retard, XRP is decentralized. RippleNet is not XRP. RippleNet is the platform that banks use. You don’t need RippleNet to use XRP. You could create an online store that accepts XRP if you wanted to, and you wouldn’t even have to use RippleNet.

anyone think this will dip again ?

38 billion in supply, I can see it hit 1$ by the end of 2019 so there is still more than enough time to invest in it once it becomes a little bit more solid.

Ahh yes. Only 25 months to gain $0.45....

fucking lmao.

Its getting listed on coinbase and all of the normie fucks are gonna spend their wagecuck dollars on it. Get ready for the greatest PnD of all time boys.

Hope your bags are full

shards are literally worthless in q2

Where TF do I buy this for USD

Don't wanna bother with a whole thread about this. Anyone else notice that XLM shilling has stopped?

Any site I can buy this shit quick, TODAY? I made an account 2 days ago on Bitstamp and they still didn't verify my shit. I coulda bought at $0.25 now its up to $0.45, fucking niggers.

All possible announcements have been done.

No hope is left.

in none

XRP hasn't been plummeting, bitcoin has been exploding... way to use your brain on how an exchange fucking works