I accidently made my girl pregnant

she's 21, I'm 20. What's the smartest thing to do? I don't want to leave her. Buy a house? Rent? Drop out of uni to work? I have ~80k to my name thanks to crypto. No debts.

Abobo

Abortion.

hold 3 years.

Abortion you fucking retard.

Or have the kid and ruin your life completely. Drop the girl too.

is the child for sale? will buy for 5 LTC

move every single penny you have into ARK and don't tell anyone

live off the government for 5 years and then party

retard

>I don't want to leave her

you stupid fuck, you already know what to do.

follow the guide

Kids cost about $1000 a month. Just a tick under 200k usd until they 18.

Hit the abort button user.

abortion is like .03 btc

Abortion is the easiest thing. Might not be the best.

Marrying and her and keeping the kid is the hardest thing, might not be the best.

What does she want to do?

21 is way young for a kid, but it's doable. With 80k you could finish school and live modestly then head into your deserved life as a wagecuck.

>What's the smartest thing to do?
HAHAAHAHAHAHA

ALIMONY

Your life ends now you're headed to a financial disaster.

I'll buy the loli for 3 ETH.

You're fucked unless you get busy with a coathanger

Don't forget the crippling guilt that comes with it user!

put the 80k in ARK, wait for it to moon x10 in the next months. Live of dividends forever while supporting an entire family.
you're welcome

Man up OP. You had the fun now pay the price.

buy link

toss her down the stairs lmao
unless you want to ruin your entire life

are you fucking retarded
they didnt even finish college and you want to raise a kid without any education in todays world ?
youre gonna end up in poverty lmao
this isnt the 1960 anymore

I love her and want to marry her. I also don't want to kill my own child

>killing your own child because you were too fucking stupid to wear a condom
good goy kill the white baby

WRONG. Don't murder your child OP. You will never forgive yourself. Do the right thing by her.

Any way she can live with her parents while you finish uni? If you can work part time while in uni for some extra money you can send her some of that to help out. Then when you graduate get an apartment with her and make an honest woman out of her. I would not touch the crypto, you may never have to work again in a few years if it goes up.

Looks kinda like the artstyle Don Rosa draws desu.

given by op's last post hes getting cucked anyways since his grill is keeping it 100% lmao
have fun in poverty

Kick her down the stairs

All in on ChainLink. Sergod will take us to the moon next year this time around.

user ur pull out game is weak...

Abortion you fuckain't retard

I've convinced two women to get an abortion in my life, and I have never -EVER - regretted it for even a millisecond.

Get rekt stupid normie.

Yup, just one here but same sentiment. OP is just beginning his life and already signing up for endless wageslavery.

nice larp

Get support from both your families. Concentrate on your education then your career. Think long term.

He deserves it for getting sex.

>I love her and want to marry her
Thats what she made you think. Are you sure it was an accident?
>I also don't want to kill my own child
More brainwashing

Yeah you are fucking retarded and deserve this. I bet she knows about ur crypto gains. "Accidently" got pregnant thinking you will support her and the kid for the next 30 years.
Meanwhile she will take big dick when you are wagecucking

>thinks a fetus is a child

Get a fucking education you retard

Then don't kill your kid
Why are you asking bitter curmudgeons for advice

>thinks a degree in business school gives him an edge on biology

nice

abortion, problem solved

For the fetus, though enclosed in the womb of its mother, is already a human being, and it is a monstrous crime to rob it of the life which it has not yet begun to enjoy. If it seems more horrible to kill a man in his own house than in a field, because a man’s house is his place of most secure refuge, it ought surely to be deemed more atrocious to destroy a fetus in the womb before it has come to light.

user, don't abort the Child, take the responsibility , marry her and become a good father.

I wonder if the kid will ever find this thread when he grows up, where his father basically asked a bunch of anons for advice whether to get rid of him.

topkek

So what is it Mengele? An eggplant?

Fake your own death.

holy fuck, that would be epic

Bottom gymnastics are way cooler. Pro-Lifers BTFO

I was asking to buy or rent a house and how to handle my money basically. Not how to kill the child or how to dump her .

A fetus is a parasite.
Apparently even when the children are born they need protection and help so they're still parasites.

Lel. Valuing his crypto stash against his unborn kid.

>hurrr durrrr I'm educated because I believe in liberal talking points and everyone who doesn't is uneducated
This is called brainwashing. You are literally brainwashed. Nice.

You're going to be fine. All these faggot NEETS talking about killing your kid should fucking kill themselves. Childrearing will make a man out of you.

You got rekt either way. You're gonna have to pay $1000 a month to raise this parasite on top of the care you're giving it.
You're a normie so you deserve it.

A FETUS IS NOT A FUCKING KID. JUST LIKE A FUCKING SCULPTING ROCK IS NOT A STATUE. I swear to god ProLife's are such retards

+ it's gonna moon after 16 years or so, HODL?

Invest/hide your cash, live off of gubberment money with a mediocre part time job, and then party in a few years time.

Then you should marry her. Quite frankly I don't think that your relationship would go anywhere after the abortion.
20 seems a bit early, but kind of doable (maturity is not about age). I know a guy that got his GF pregnant at ~20. They got married and he's quite successful and happy now. Organizing big music related events and making quite a big money out of it.
I mean healthy relationship is probably the biggest part of personal happiness. If you really feel like your GF is you soulmate then go for it.
>t. 28 yo father

This.

I'm glad that you're acting responsible.
Renting house seems nice cause you might have to keep moving marriage, oh and also make sure that you live near a school and a hospital :)
Hey and most importantly, Join a church with your wife. Good luck user.

HODL

Nah. OP Will break even after 30 years or something.

Good for you, user. Then the answer is simple:

MAN THE FUCK UP.

Take half of your crypto gains, cash out, and set aside for taxes. You now have a nest egg and an emergency fund.

Finish college while working full time. She gets a job until she literally can't stand because she's so fucking round with baby. Preserve as much of the emergency fund as possible.

Life is no longer about you. Life is no longer about her. Life is now about you working as hard as you can to make as good of a life as you can for your child. Also, your perception of reality will be fundamentally altered once baby arrives.

If you're in an underwater basket weaving major (Communications, Art, History, Anthropology, etc...) it's time to switch into something more tangible. Sciences. Business. Engineering.

Once you graduate (and you will graduate, with good grades, because you've stopped partying and you just grew the fuck up in about 1 month) you'll have a young child, young wife, and the opportunity to start a career.

DOn't fuck up the start on your career by jumping at the first shitbag job opportunity that comes your way - hold out for a decent position while doing your basic wagecuck work that you've been doing for the last few years as a university student.

Boom. you're now an adult and life is boring.

>>>/reddit/

*keep moving after marriage

Business class doesn't teach you biology

Breh you're 20 you don't even know who you are yet. That being said you're 20 and a complete fucking idiot and won't listen to people who have been there. I got my chick pregnant when I was 22, she was 18. Aborted that shit with a quickness the likes of which have never been seen. She's fat and crazy now and I'm dating a genius doctor that lets me have threesomes with girls I pick out.

Don't be a cuck. Play the field

A rock isnt sentient life you dimwit.

Holy shit I'm not alone.

Man up and marry her.

This.

OP you're doing the right thing by not leaving her and killing your own child. Your life will be very hard in the years to come, but this is the consequence of your own act. Good luck.

You know what to do, fag, all in LINK

Punch her in the stomach until it falls out. You don't want a kid in this crypto market, it will kill all your gains.

Yeah but OP still has a soul, he's not like you.

Don't listen to this idiots.
I impregnated my gf when I was 19 ( she was 23). Was scared to shit and didn't know what to do. But since I'm not some autistic fucktard like the rest here, I stayed with her. Fast forward 10 years and we now live together with 2 children in a nice house.
BUT: don't expect it to be easy. Your life as you know it will not exist anymore. All your friends will spend less and less time with you bc they go out to party every weekend or do some other shit while you will be sitting at home and pray to god that you'll get a decent amount of sleep this night. And there will be times where you just wish your life would have gone a different route. But the moment you come home from wageslaving and see the happiness in your childs eyes you remeber what you are doing it for.
tl;dr getting a child this young is the worst thing that happend to me but it is the most rewarding thing in life and I would never give it away.

A B O R T
B
O
R
T

I convinced my gf back then to abort my offspring when I was OPs age and I have a good kek about abortion jokes now (about 8 years later). Never felt any guilt, except towards my gf (now ex). Its a fucking piece of meat in the early stages anyway. Not having an abort this young WILL fuck your life up, OP.

Don't murder your son/daughter. Time to experience what it feels like to be a man.

>kill
how many months pregnant?
stop being retarded. anything under 5 months is fair game.

Don't listen to these crabs in a barrel, they just want you to be miserable like them. Marry her and raise your beautiful child

>Don't listen to this idiots.
>I impregnated my gf when I was 19 ( she was 23). Was scared to shit and didn't know what to do. But since I'm not some autistic fucktard like the rest here, I stayed with her. Fast forward 10 years and we now live together with 2 children in a nice house.
>BUT: don't expect it to be easy. Your life as you know it will not exist anymore. All your friends will spend less and less time with you bc they go out to party every weekend or do some other shit while you will be sitting at home and pray to god that you'll get a decent amount of sleep this night. And there will be times where you just wish your life would have gone a different route. But the moment you come home from wageslaving and see the happiness in your childs eyes you remeber what you are doing it for.
>tl;dr getting a child this young is the worst thing that happend to me but it is the most rewarding thing in life and I would never give it away.

God bless you and your family user.

for real. so many things i want to do in life that a baby would completely, absolutely fuck over. i'm 27 and my gf is 25, and we have no doubt in our minds we would abort if she got pregnant.

we'll only have kids after 35 once we're done traveling the world and get tired of having no responsibilities.

lmao. Get a load of this fag

Noice

im an aborted baby who remembers the painful moment i was yanked out of my mothers uterus with a rusty coat hanger. thank you for defending my memory

Abortion is murder, OP. Don't take ethical or moral advice from sociopaths on a board dedicated to the rat race, lest you serve to validate their own convictions. That's why it's so easy for them to tell you to kill it, they'd do it themselves. Owning up to your mistake is the responsible thing to do here. If you were aborted you would not have had the opportunity to consider abortion right now, nor act out and knock this woman up.

God Bless.
And GZ user.

abort the mission. I repeat abort.

You shouldn't come here to get advice, these people are bitter, angry people

jesus christ what the fuck? what kind of fucking cucks are you? did you go to christian school or something?

fucking retards. i bet you're saving yourselves for marriage too, faggets.

He didn't, he asked for financial advice and a bunch of degenerates took that as a cue to tell him to kill his son. I think OP's child would be proud of his dad that he ignored them and made the right choice.

Holy shit, if this isn't bait you should kill yourself

are they making Veeky Forums the default homepage on christian schools or what

>We'll only kids after all her eggs are dried up and her womb is barren
Good luck with that.

>Kids cost about $1000 a month.
They literally fucking eat for free at the start.
You can have a kid for god damn nothing.
You can make your own baby food for a fraction of the cost of store bought stuff.
Use fucking towels that you wash for diapers.
The only reason why people say babies are expensive is because they buy overpriced shit for them.

It's like having a wedding, if you call it a wedding people will charge you more for it. But if you call it a party, it will be reasonable.

Enjoy your mentally retarded child

I agree on this however. Just dont abort. Rather give it to someone who wants the child.

triggered snowflakes, go back to tumblr