Doge is going 20x even if wolong doesn't participate

Doge is going 20x even if wolong doesn't participate
And wolong is going to pump so one can only imagine where doge will go
Anyway I don't have money free from shitcoins otherwise I'd go all in doge a couple days before Christmas

Doge is going to get fucked in the ass by 20x Obsidian Marines.
>Operation RapeDog

So are you saying dogecoin is going to hit 440 sats this month? Kek, we are in tulipmania but even THAT is ridiculous

What the fuck is your issue?

You don't remember 2013

I wasn't here
Tell me

After Bitcoin hit $1000, Doge went up roughly 20x 20x starting from December until around February

I had a bunch of doge sitting on coins-e back in 2014 I don’t think I can recover them. Feels bad

What could trigger such a pump?

I had over 1 million doge on cryptsy

lol same rip :(

If it wasnt for the meme name it would be a top 5 crypto right now.

tfw getting punished for leaving worthless shitcoins on some shitty exchange instead of using a wallet

it is ALWAYS a good idea to buy doge below 18 sats

Lol that was then why would it do it now? It doesn't even have a Nascar sponsor anymore.

either for the short term 2x or 200x in 2019 onceit lands on the moon

This is the easiest market cycle ever, bought a shitload of DOGE around 17 sats, will sell some at 90s (sats) and them gradually in the hundreds

whats beyond me is, who in the fuck are the people who buy doge above 20?

NASCAR partnership came long after its huge pump though. As for what triggered it, I think just a combination of Wolong as market maker and hype from crypto noobies who loved the cutesy-ness and missed out on Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Can it do it again, I don't know but it still has a strong cult following.

Post yfw it goes 20,000x and tops everyone's blockfolio.

i think doge is going to explode soon as it's price is compared to btc, but is mostly free of btc control. i only have 14k doge though, so i fear i won't make it. pls doge me

DLKFee894HsEa52fvHD11dEdxSXHA31ek1