He day trades

>he day trades

I want to buy 1 coin and hold for 24 hours. Is that daytrading or holding?

about fifty coins across seven exchanges

.....I was trading like, seventy across ten, but have consolidated since

regardless, I'm up ~$600 since yesterday

> posting two threads and screencapping them just to make a third thread

23hr 59m 59s = amazing daytrading god
24hr = disgusting hodler goblin

>he went to sleep while history is going to be made

bravo nolan

I didn't make either of those threads.

Dayhodler

Are you not perpetually awake in a low level state of panic?

not even a little

it's Christmas every day

How much do you tied up that you're moving around?

What you do sounds like a balance between fun and stress.

If my long term strategy (invested a couple grand in what I think will do well and will hodl for a year) works out I may take a career break and get into the day game as long as it doesn't dominate my existence.

day trading has been so much more profitable for me than holding. I got lazy this month and haven't done a single trade, but last month I beat the big three by at least 50%.

Please someone go into a bit of detail on how you should use volume for daytrading, I am posting a nice add in return ser thank you very much

I mean ass?

Look for support and resistance with volume. There are better indicators for it than the normal volume indicator, I'll say that much, but you just use it to try and guess where everybody is sitting and understand that that is more of a safezone than other places. It isn't necessarily the bottom, because it could be breached in a downturn, and if it is then you can likely be sure that for a coin that gets decent daily volume THAT dip is going to hit a bottom below the resistance it breached and it will result in a quick bounce. That is a good place to catch profit.

How long do you normally take between buying and selling? Hold it for a few minutes, hours, or what?

I'm moving 100% of it

it's fun, but also so easy that it's kinda boring

>hodl
not often a bad idea, but it's way too slow

If I'm trading in a situation like that, I normally look at price history and try to guess how high a bounce like that would normally go. I am risk averse and like regular returns, as in I'm fine with anywhere between 5-10% a day on my small account (which would be incredible returns for institutional finance). So if I find something that I think is a trade which could bounce a full 5-10% in one go, I'll just set a stop at that 5-10% sell price and walk away from anything else. If I don't see any bigger opportunities like that, but maybe a couple of small ones I'll just set it at 2-3% and do that on a couple of different coins for the day and walk away again. I think I've only made one bad trade doing that kind of thing, and it was actually on bitcoin early on. I sold high and planned on getting back in, but it just kept rising. I FOMOd in and it fell, and I sold. I told myself to stop trying to daytrade on BTC or ETH themselves after that, only shitcoins, because my FOMO comes from not having access to the shitcoin market for daytrading.

what's your move when shitcoins goes down a lot and there is nice opportunity? do you risk it and sell low?