BITCOIN COLLAPSE STATUS:

IMMINENT.

It's all over

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

DIE DIE DIE

even with all the normies buying in the price hasn't pumped past 17k, this is the limit for BTC desu. no one wants the slow transaction times coupled with high fees. 2018 will be the fall of BTC and the rise of the alt, the question is who will take the throne?

300 btc buy wall on bitfinex eaten in seconds.

I'm ruined.

HOLY FUCK 16500

We need more miners, but its not cost efficient so many will not risk doing it

whatt a beautiful doubletop

This just means the ICO fraudsters are pumping an ICO and getting normies to buy it. What ICO just went up hugely right now?

>We need more miners

That's not how bitcoin works you fucking brainlet. Bitcoin will ALWAYS process 1 mb of tx per 10 minutes, it's an artificial limit. The difficulty is entirely artificial.

Can someone tell me why the fuck bittrex's btc price is almost 1k lower than bitfinex?

wtf?

That's the beauty of blockchain. You can't scale it simply by adding more computing power. Brilliant really.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bittrex doesn't trade real USD, it trades USDT.

Jesus fuckinf xhrist ur all dumb

Same cycle every time

Btc pump
Alt pump
Alt dump
Repeat

U dumb fucks

nah, read this
they need to push this shit during the holidays when people are feeling festive with their money

>tfw sold before the crash
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AND I'VE BEEN SITTING ON FIAT FOR 5 DAYS WAITING FOR 'the crash' AND BARELY SLEEPING BECAUSE I TOUGHT I WAS MISSING OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAH GIVE ME YOUR CHEAP BITCOINS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>anime
thanks bought 100k

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I DON’T WAN I DON’T WANT TO
NONONONONO STOP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA
MMMOOOOMMMMYYYYYYYY
MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSS
SSOOMEONE FUCKING HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPP

Have fun not sleeping tonight retard.

going sub 10k
dumb money inflating the price guarantee a crash

>the question is who will take the throne?

Jfc, nobody. Decentralization is the entire point. Bitcoin is the only coin that fits the bill. The. Only. One.

You wish Faggot.

+1

I don't look so stupid now huh?

Anyone who claims to know bitcoins movement above 10 minutes into the future is a liar/larper.

shut up faggot I know everything and can predict everything with perfect accuracy because I'm never wrong

Please crash this plane with no survivors, I got off yesterday and would feel like the greatest financial genius of our time.

>Shake the market
>Spread some FUD
>Wait for people to try and play the market open shorts
>tetherpump.exe --InjectNewTether 2500000
>squeeze the shorts
>new ATH in 20k

Screencap this, the only way you can lose right now is sell.

except for the fact that you need lightning network to get even remotely good scaling?

i believe in this, all past week we seen things that normaly shake the market just alittle, shake it alot.

My guess is all the "normie money" isnt used to whales/pump groups/ even (((banks))) tricking and manipulating the market.

i have done the opposit, gone against fud for the past week and i've made more than i done just hodling since december '16. (6 figure number)

the crazy swings getting bigger and price differences on different markets feels like this is a centrifuge that's just slightly off center and could break and kill everyone in the room any second

Its all about scale - $1000 dips and ramps are equivalent to the $100 dips and ramps we were getting a few months ago and that was considered volatile

what a fuck is this misery, where is my crash/dump? this piece of shit is already going up. is it possible for btc to go under 10k again?