youtu.be/coDtzN6bXAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Billionaire by 2019

I. Only. Believe. In. Three.

Someone tell me if I have a chance :(

> 100% memecoins
you are not going to make it

what app

I was a big proponent of MOD, but I dropped my bags and I think you should too. All the coin does is pay dividends on their revenue. Now that is great and all, except for one thing, they have no revenue yet AND they have yet to determine how much they will pay through dividends since it has to be approved by a board. Beyond that, if they get bought, there's really nothing preventing you from losing everything since the purchasing company doesn't have any obligation to compensate the tokenholders. Unknown returns and the pairing of no safety net, I'm out. That's why this has been performing so badly, because literally no whale will go anywhere near it right now.

Not if you have lunch money. Also sell that scam COSS for fucks sake.
Those meme coins have made me over 10x since October, incl. flipping them.

Sorry, here's the numbers. Now can you give me some honest advice if I'm gonna make it?

Keep the link

Sell everything else

Do your research and pick coins from this list

Omg
Neo
Req
Btc
Ltc
Eth
Ark
0x
Ripio

Keep the LINK, but decrease your position slightly. I wouldn't touch ODN with a 6ft pole and even though I made a lot of money on COSS, it's shady as fuck. I'd get rid of it while it's pumped. The rest of the shitcoins I don't know. Get some RCN and KNC. REQ is a good hold, but might correct some. You can make it with $4k if you play your cards well. I started with $800 in Oct.

>Ark
ARK is good too, but I wouldn't buy it >$4. Wait for a dump. Also with $4k don't hold more than 4 coins ideally.

yikes

Be gentle Veeky Forums

what did he mean by this

Too many shitcoins, you're probably gonna just bleed satoshis over time.

Without you catching a pump on your biggest investment you'd be well in the red for the day.

Thoughts?

I’m waiting for BTC to make another run at 20k and JUST all alts.

What alts should I buy when that happens?

D I S G U S T I N G L Y
D I V E R S I F I E D

Someone tell me it's going to be ok

Those you see on my blockfolio plus RCN that I just bought.

Seems okay

While being a LINK/whatever else bagholder, you should consider the meaning of "opportunity cost"

Not OP, but the app's called 'DELTA'.
It currently only accepts USD currencies so far. Fairly new app.

Is the end near?

So many linkies lmao
you know you can sell and start fresh right

Opinions please

I don't know when you bought your LTC but I hope it was a while ago because that shit came up too fast.

r8

Too many coins. Diversify in 4-5 MAX.
If BTC fucks alts again, at least you lose out less.

Normie here. Am I doing this right?

?? I'm up almost 2x on it. Nothing special, but those bags are far from heavy. Why the fuck would I sell?
not sure why, but your portfolio pisses me off
l don't know these coins

Am I gonna make it?

n-no

Get rid of MCO and XVG. MCO is my own opinion, but XVG, everyone literally avoids that coin, it will never rise if the community hates it. Look into XBY/XRB/ZCL. They can give you some nice profit in the next few weeks/months. Then sell them for ETH/BTC.

I believe in this strategy IF you take your profits regularly. When one of your coins moon's 30% take that 30% and put it into BTC or some other bluechip coin.

Noob here. I have a question. Are people using multiple markets to buy the altcoins or do you usually stick to a single exchange market?

dump lisk for ark

retreated to tethers an hour ago tho

R8 mine

Jesus fuck dude, you've made $2 million since September. What were you holding to make it jump like that?

At least you decided to embellish your portfolio with a watchlist ;p. Look to get more fiat in when you're feeling comfortable. The market is here to stay. Fight the FUD.

>embellish your portfolio with a watchlist
those came with the app

I don't bother. Most of the coins I'm interested in are on binance. The rest can fuck off.

What does QTUM do?

get pumped by koreans

satellites n' shieet

>0x

Hasn't that coin done absolutely nothing in the past 4 months

College poorfag coming in. I have $200 to dump into some coins, 0's are ones I'm interested in investing in but idk if its too late to board the REQ rocket?
At least put in $20 user. Coinbase transaction fees are more than that
What are the potentials for ARK? I'm also considering it

Any advice? I know I'm retarded but still managed this from only $10k.

Post the numbers please, even if it's larp. I want to see what kind of coins could do this

Rate, I can only put in 200 usd a month due to bills and having a kid soon

You boys aren’t /deluded/ enough

Wake up Neo...

>What are the potentials for ARK?
Anywhere from $30 to next Ethereum.
This is literal cuckfolio. You have not even 400 bucks. take some risks. Go all in on some promising

I wish I had the guts to go balls deep like this.

So should I transfer everything to XRP?

>sub $100M cap
>XRP
m8
please don't

this app doesnt account for fees and random satoshis in wallets. do you guys adjust for fees?

You're in too late to board any "real" rocket. Don't get caught up in this board's rocket hype.

You're not too late to board the ARK though.

I should have one full ltc by today since last week I put 60 bucks and an extra 35 on btc pending as well. Iota I heard good things but w/e still learning. What shitcoins you guys reccomend? I use bitfinex on a U.K. Ip

I'd call an XRB rocket 2 weeks ago til now (11X) a decent rocket. ZCL did 3x since when I entered. Not sure what you define as rocket, user. Made 4 BTC this week alone.

>Iota
Don't buy hype. EVER. Iota is a shitcoin. With lunch money I'd go all in on RCN. Dyor.

My average buy for ARK is $.50. I've been burned a couple times on similarly risky buys (RDD, CFI) but my ARK gains compensated for every loss and has put me ahead about $10K

It is a shitcoin, but it's a hyped shitcoin. I'm hopping off and strengthening my position in ARK as soon as it breaks $6

Tfw started with 100EUR. Still poor. Rate please

No monero
>_

made the 100 -> 400 $ with MCO and IOC before chan started shilling it. man i dream of doubling this so i could pay my rent.

When you want to turn lunch money into something that can be worked with you have to find a hidden gem. Two months ago it was REQ. No one was talking about it when it was 3-4 cents. I get the same feel from RCN.
>KORE
>pic related
kek

XBY is going to pop off to $1 any day.

Everyone without LINK ITT will not make it

Prices are from yesterday.

I’m a noob, any advice?

>11x
>any day
Yeah, sorry, not buying that.

>have very nearly the same amount of Ark

'18 will be /our year/

I would really love to join in the fun but outside of coinbase I dont have a clue how to get into this.

When is flavor of the month shitcoin of November going to die for good? I think Q2 2018

Am I gonna make it boys? Missed selling and everything tanked. Sigh.

Soon brother, maybe one day we can retire from our weekly staking income

>tfw you actually made it for a few seconds

lurk more

Already looking forward to the $100 party

step aside, faggots. Future whale/lambo collector has arrived.

>no Ark

future street beggar

this is exactly what I mean. Its elitist.

literally no one knows what ark even does. it's king shit coin of biz therefore is destined to fail. It's DGB on steroids get ready to go 1/20x

kek, remember this moment

it's not, you are free to lurk more or stay poor
what do you expect, that we spoonfeed you everything? this is not rebbit

no u. Even if ark goes 100x you'll still only have $400 dollars you forever poor faggot.

Yep its usually btc or ltc. I prefer ltc just because i can transact quicker.

I try not to trade too much though just because of taxes

This is the true patrician choice

reeeeee

literal pleb

Please rate mine am I going to make it? I'm thinking about buying TRX and XBY, waiting for good dips

With such a low market cap, changes like that can happen very quickly. Look at XRP this week. It went from a 100+ coin to 50.

Buckle up, or screenshot for later.

kek, larp on faggot

Help a user out bro.
Here.. have you seen this movie? Watch this clip its like 2 min. Oh and I plan on lurking 24/7 but Im also working on my real life biz everyday all day. which is fucking hard because the world is full of fucking people with no vision. anyways rant over.
>youtu.be/coDtzN6bXAM

XRB I meant, Raiblocks. My bad.

you need a better excuse than that for being a dick. how old is that meme?

>Arkie
>thinking he can talk shit ever

>Look at XRP this week. It went from a 100+ coin to 50.
what
you won't make it if you don't lurk, how else you expect to learn? you're going to buy the first hyped up shitcoin someone shills you and post pink wojaks
>being a dick
fuck off to plebbit nigger, I regret wasting my time on you