What luck does a first year college student with no job and only $200 on hand atm have with cryptocurreny...

What luck does a first year college student with no job and only $200 on hand atm have with cryptocurreny? I- I wanna be like the cool Veeky Forums kids too.

wait a lil bit

Save your money kid.

I started with $500 and have $14k bizbro. You can do it too. The only thing I wish I did was taking out the maximum amount of college loan available to me. I would have been in the high 6 figures by now.

I WISH I COULD BE LIKE THE COOL KIDS
CAUSE ALL THE COOL KIDS THEY SEEM TO FIT IN

Why don't you have a job, matter of fact why don't you have two jobs?

How hard are you working really? How optimized is your daily routine?

I'm going to uni next year in a different country and I'm going to hustle, I'm hungry.

Get a job, hustle, suck a dick once in a while.

How did you do it?

Started with 200, bought all in on ltc at 125, well at 92 first but I had weak hands and sold at 112, served me a lesson.

After you lurk Veeky Forums for awhile, it's easy to gauge what sort of information you need to look for + luck. When you are broke with a 3 digit investment capital, you need to find moon missions constantly.

Can you explain more, did you start with shitcoins? All the main 3 and just bought low sold high?

I only suck dick for free

buy a webcam and put that boipussy to work

considering you need the big three, primarily shitcoin, to buy alts on most exchanges, yes. if anything, dump into BTC/LTC/ETH, wait a bit for you to gain some profits, then swap some BTC for promising alts

firstly, because the transfer fee for BTC out of coinbase is astronomical, and also since the normies are all hoarding onto coinbase so those are destined for the moon even more so than they already are - plus if coinbase adds new alts in 2018 like they say they are, which will hopefully be shit like XRM, those are worthwhile pickups now because when those hit coinbase, you bet they're gonna spike

>aka if coinbase adds your alt, i'll see u on the moon

just larp like 90% of biz

all in on a shitcoin that deals with investing itself. normies always take the easy route and these coins are going to fucking soar in 2018. GVT, ENG, BMC(maybe who knows)

Nah man, I got on the NEO moon mission. Bought Binance Coin under a dollar.... more shitcoin moon missions and finally Cardano. Now I'm on RLC.

College undergrad who put 2k in crypto in August. Now have 7k. Not mind blowing and made some dumb trades but it's possible.

Trust me next to nobody here is cool. Especially the newfags you guys really need to lurk more.

whoops not eng meant cnd

Nice man, godspeed.

Yea I'm registering on gdax this weekend and binance to.

Do you guys suggest any up and coming currencies? Whenever I see stuff such as bitcoins, ethereum, it's like 1 for $600+

Or should I just settle with buying a portion of a coin and waiting for it to change in price and sell + buy till I get up there? atm I'd only spend up to $100. Gonna be part time student next semester and get a job so hopefully by summer I'll be able to invest a lot more, but is $100 a good starting amount?

I'm on the same boat user. Planning on dumping $200 from my savings into some alt coins since the money's just there collecting dust.

I'm thinking about putting 75 into REQ and XMR and then the other 50 into a shitcoin like ETN since the price just tanked today.