client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on Jumpchain!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1u0uS4TJX7Hi1Qxr9x9yMzpy4GFJpMi7K8ZTNJacsdt0#h.4wv1a476vksq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Take Another
>Samus becomes fiercely protective, due to losing her family twice already as this user stated
>Jumper in turn plays the goofy, lighthearted one who cares greatly for their sibling and tries to keep Samus happy and hopeful
>Both go on a rampage after the Baby gets killed and avenge both it and the Chozo by blasting Mother Brain straight to hell
Sounds cool. Actually, her reaction in Smash Bros. would be great.
>Who are you? And why do you seem so...familiar?
>Let's just say you weren't the only 'hatchling'.

Jumpers!

Do you create life? If you do, do you prefer robots, bodiless AI, or something else all together?

Tell me your tales of creation.

So jumpers who have you met on your travels that you couldn't stand or disliked when watching/reading said jump, but you started to like or at least understand in person?

>Implying I wouldn't make Samus my younger sister.

>Do you create life?
Yes, for Fun mostly, but also to help people.

>do you prefer robots, bodiless AI, or something else all together?
Primarily Biological beings, via Geneforge mostly, but with some Robots. I may have made one or two Bodiless AI.

I like to make spirits. Not entirely sure that counts as life, but I think it's cool. I've got enough soul magic at this point that I can create a sort of spiritual primordial soup that I can seed a world with, and which will then form locuses of personality around features of nature. I'm planning on eating it once I have an Inner World from the Infernals jump, get some spirits in there that aren't just my soul-progeny.

You know, as much as I hate Lacus Clyne in Gundam SEED, when I actually got there and heard some of her songs that weren't terrible J-pop due to being in an anime, I actually liked her work. She shouldn't have left her music career to become some weird orphanage director/spy master/"benevolent" dictator hybrid, she had genuine talent.

You might like some of these charms.
Unofficial, but very good and well written.

docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1u0uS4TJX7Hi1Qxr9x9yMzpy4GFJpMi7K8ZTNJacsdt0#h.4wv1a476vksq

I've seen them, but thanks all the same. Building my Inner World is one of the things I'm really looking forward to from Infernals, I have a lot of plans.

>THE BABY
No, user. Samus canonically just felt bad for it, she didn't think of herself as a mother to it. Other M is not canon.

>Do you create life?
Yeah.
And yes to the first two, because I don't know how to make AI out of pure energy yet.
Whatever construct an AI lives in is it's body, whether that's in the computer in a robot, a tank, or the servers in control of a skyscraper.

Working on some biomechanical robots. They'll have the efficiency, repair, and propagation abilities of life, with the modularity and universal parts system of mass production.

The Inner World stuff is amazing, just conceptually. I don't even care about how it might benefit me.

Alright what are some good Mind Control/Mental Domination perks
I'm thinking of doing a chain based almost entirely around psychic power and I'm looking for an additional edge

Oh, yeah, it's not going to benefit me AT ALL. It's just cool. I mean, I guess I might have some crafting stuff done in there, but otherwise? Just for having a neat magical realm in my soul.

>Earthscorpion

It almost makes up for his shit personality.

>do you create life?
(almost) everytime i craft.
there is no better thing than carefully forging an ak-47 with hammer, anvil, ADAM, and various unique energies discovered while going through the chains.

if you meant more autonomous creatures (although most carefully crafted weapons are quite deadly simply by themselves) one simply scales up such crafting into large bio-mechanical monsters, steel plates laced with carbon nanotubes and incredibly strong muscle fibers and insane twitch speeds.

Of course when lacking time and resources (say when enemies are invading) one kind of heaps together any amount of flesh, metal, circuitry and high energy weaponry into vaguely predatory weapons of desperation and lack of funds.

>robots? AI? or something else?
My machines are Living tools, so sort of...

My Intelligence is nothing more than the souls of those traded for or brutally extracted, one will find it quite hard to find an non-artificial one (although they do exist in pockets)

i think i'm done with this interview.

I need a perk that lets me visit other people´s dreams

Yeah, actually. Using a combination of Broodmother from SCP, various genetic engineering perks, and my nature as an NGE angel, I created a race of angels that were actually diverse and intelligent. It was in the Star Wars jump, and they soon became a mighty but peaceful civilization upon the planet's surface. They even formed a symbiotic relationship with the local humanoid populace, working to protect them while the humanoids provided them company and friendship, further strengthening the angels because I gave them perks for being gaining power from friendship and bonds. I left, believing they could take care of themselves

...then the Sith Empire came. The angels managed to repulse their ground invasion, but then the Sith bombarded the planet and...my creations, my children, were exterminated. When I found out, I did not stop until every last ship in that fleet, and every last crew member aboard those ships, were completely obliterated.

I didn't like Asuka all that much before I started jumping, but fighting along side her and getting to know her changed my view of her. She could still be annoying, but by the end I'd like to think we were friends. Helps that I saved her from Arael.

Dream Demon from Gravity Falls should do the trick.

I AM going to be doing something my ST once ruled when playing Infernals.
With the right knowledge and power you can create a new Magical Material, aligned to yourself.
Then if you go Devil-Tiger you can make this Magical Material a natural part of the landscape of your Inner World.

That would be pretty cool, yeah. My own plans involve seeding all sorts of magical materials, from both Exalted and elsewhere, into my Inner World's geology. I haven't considered having my own personal MM, but I might have to design one now that you've made me realize it's a possibility.

>Broodmother from SCP
This perk just makes me think of The Brood.

"One, Two, He's Coming For You" from Imaginary Friend allows you to enter people's dreams. It also allows you to Freddy Krueger them if you need to.

My ST worked off of the logic of "Orichalcum can be made from Gold, not just mined raw, as can Moonsilver and Soulsteel". So he figures that if you know how you could design a new MM out of a normal Metal or Rock.
Then once you get an Inner World, that MM is so aligned to you that it's naturally part of your Inner World, much like Malfian Brass(which is a MM, though it doesn't have stats to my knowledge) appears naturally in Malfias.

okay geneology update is finally coming, then i can work on the fire emblem 6-7/elibe jump

I'm unsure if I should put this item in, since I want to have this item to be applicable outside the jump somehow

-Castle Deed (300 CP, Discount Noble) - You have a castle near your starting point or near where your bloodline rules and a small amount of land devoted to you to do whatever you see fit. When the jump is finished, the castle is added to your warehouse, medieval to renaissance era amenities included. You have people to rule over during the jump, however if you treat them like a tyrant expect torches and pitchforks. Political enemies will also exploit your beleaguered people’s anger and will help them dispose of you.

Yeah, a lot of people miss that Moonsilver can also be made with regular silver and the proper mirrors, modern lunars are just tards who lost the tech.

I think there's a few in the Paprika jump.

>since I want to have this item to be applicable outside the jump somehow
You sound like you're trying to enter a jumpmaking popularity contest.

Also powerful uncapped demesnes, for that chaotic factor without the Wyld's too-chaotic Essence fucking things up.

Honestly I love toyong around with the concept of creation. I've created sentient magical abilities through Ensoul, an extremely supreme AI that was my very first companion and biological organisms that can do shit frm your wildest dreams.

With a time chamber, my AI, and some research assistants we created entities that incorporated all three. Magic, Biology and Technology all formed together, creating this series of super beings that could commit untold atrocities if told to do so. Cloning Valkyrie Profile Humonculi that also have stands? Gauna Super-Symbiotes? An entity that is literally just a personified GBE? Just another project to plan.

First of all, I wanna thank all of you guys for the feedback that I got throughout the process of putting this together so here we go! Alright, it's time for the official WIP of German Hollow Quest Jump!

Can this 'extremely supreme' AI spell check?

You'll probably need to find a way to make it also work in modern/future settings.

Neat-o.

So what's so bad about Sixty-Six Million that it's worth 200CP? Is it just the giant dinosaur-ghosts still being around?

Thanks.

Basically yeah. I made that in the mind that if you were a first Jumper even that might be too much.

Alright, cool. I'm down for fighting some dino-ghosts, so I think I'll take it.

>Magic Plot Rock
Not sure if you realise, but getting accurate yes or no answers to any question is actually really damn good. You might want to remove any powers like this from a free item like that.

Why does Hogyoku Treatment being bought three times give you a discount on two specific powers?

Okay I'll take this under consideration. Would you rather I do away with the item or make it cost CP or just loseing the stuff that makes it so powerful?

They are powers of based on someone who underwent said treatment in the Canon.

Just make it a fancy looking paperweight. That seems to be the point of having the option at all anyway.

Sure enough.

Oh yeah, I wish it could, still trying to see if I could get it to spell check through dimensions.

Who is it based on in GHQ?

Born of Auschwitz also seems low priced for how dangerous it seems. Maybe up the drawback cp it gives?

>Who is it based on in GHQ?
Aaroniero Arruruerie

>Maybe up the drawback cp it gives?
I'll look into it. 300?

So where can I get something that lets me put a stray soul in a body

Souls tend to be able to inhabit bodies on their own.

>Aaroniero
Really? Did he go through the hogyouko 3 times in GHQ? Because he had those powers without that gem at all in the main story.

I often use Ensoul to produce magical spirits who embody partitions (such as fire, light, destruction, healing, etc.) of my vast collective magical knowledge and whose primary purpose is to disseminate this knowledge among humanity and all other sapient races.

I do this to use them as unwitting researchers and test subjects so that I can steal and improve upon their innovations later on. So I actively push them towards using the magic that is taught to them for everything that they can, including war and conflict. Partly as experiments to advance my magical abilities through analyzing many different perspectives, partly because watching them blow each other up is entertaining.

Scion, pls go and stay go.

>spoiler
So you're magical!Scion?

Does seem a little strange that only one guy got new powers from this treatment in canon? Just feels like that's not really the reason you're putting in a discount on two strong, desirable powers.

The thing is that if I do that, I'll let people buy mansions outside of the jump and I'm not sure if that's too OP or not so I'm going to go on the safe side and say "its OP". I think a warehouse add-on is much better.

>>Aaroniero
Really? Did he go through the hogyouko 3 times in GHQ? Because he had those powers without that gem at all in the main story.
He gains the most out of artificial boosts throughout GHQ, gaining Segunda Etapa in an experiment as well. I was trying to equalize the Guide Through the Inferno option for internal balance. Did I not do it well?

What limitations are there with Death Aspect? Is it basically freeform as suggested by >Perhaps something like using ‘Isolation’ to trap your opponent in a prison dimension?

>Ironically, the Vastro Lord can be described as though someone took
that animal and turned it into a suit of armor. It’s only when becoming an
Arrancar that hollows look genuinely human again.
So do the Vastro Lords look like armor made for Dinosaurs or something?

> as well as a few ‘required secondary powers’. Something like talking to
your animal
So it gives me an animal or a pack?

>Like the son of a priest and Arrancar you have the ability to manipulate your personal energies in very flexible manner, something akin to being able to Fullbring you own soul into shapes. This manifests in a varied manner but the one absolute is the fact that you can now shape your Hollow mask at will.
What does "Fullbringing" my own soul into shapes actually do? What happens if I have a cube soul versus a spherical soul? Does changing my Hollow Mask do anything at all?

>Whenever you need it these little beings can consume your energies and produce a variety of effects: from healing via spilt blood or a mucus to fine manipulation of spirit particles
So can these things manipulate basically any type of molecular matter?

>You could be called an X-Factor but in truth it’s just the way that you do
things.
Is X-Factor something unique to this Quest or something that we don't know about?

>Gone Full Kubo [400]: however this doesn’t protect you by make all of your choices positive
So what, 90% positive? 50% positive? Randomly positive?
>so someone specifically wanting to make YOUR life hell would have to make sure but they could make people see the worst in your actions despite this ability.
What does people seeing the worst in a person's actions have to do with the line before it, or is that what the plot armor reduces them down to?

About 'And I love the look on you faces...', is the power cap only for your hollow powers, or does it affect out-of-jump powers too?

I didn't even realise that option also let you convert cp. Why is there two of these options anyway? It seems very redundant.

>The thing is that if I do that, I'll let people buy mansions outside of the jump
How did you jump from "adapting an item to the setting it arrives in" to "letting people buy mansions outside of the jump"? Also, how is a castle protected by the warehouse somehow "less OP" than buying a normal mansion?

Just have it appear in future jumps the same as it is in this one. If you really feel the need, say you only get the castle and land and not any people living under your rule. Plenty of other jumps have offered castles and/or land before.

Hm, you are right on that. I'll have to think about this perk some more.

It might have been better before, with Guide discounting you powers but costing more cp, and the Hogyoku offering you more direct jump to supplement point conversion.

Don't be ridiculous!
I'm way better than Scion. All of them totally know what I am and where their magical abilities come from. They possess the magical knowledge and the symbiotic spirit provides the magical energy. Plus I don't push them toward conflict. I don't have to, it inevitably happens on its own. So it's not like I'm doing anything wrong here. If they use their magical abilities to massively advance agriculture and cure cancer then that's cool too. But I'm not going to lie and tell you that I find it way more amusing if they use it to blow up half the world in World War III.

Don't think having two origins with two different sorts of discounts is very smart, just means you need to use each one 3 times if you're converting lots of points and there's no downside to doing that to pick up both discounts. Maybe just have one converting option.

Isn't the problem there that, unless you're going for specific things, Hogyoku option is definitely better overall?

I don't think Aaraniero was made through Hougokyou...

Can we have t give us a free custom look tho?

Have any of you looked at the early jumps in your chain and realized to yourself 'wait did I just make an entire superhero/supervillain origin for myself on accident'.

Because I just did that.

On a related note, my writer's block for Jumpchain is officially gone. Advice from before helped a lot, thanks everyone who pitched suggestions my way.

I tend to create fleshly eldritch life, mainly because I've got more perks and tricks for it than robotics.

Please see here for my reasoning. If this isn't good enough I'd love some suggestions.

>What limitations are there with Death Aspect?
It's very freeform, though negitive emotions are something.

>So do the Vastro Lords look like armor made for Dinosaurs or something?
If they were Hollow Dinosaurs before, yes.

>So it gives me an animal or a pack?
I meant more of an 'apllies to the animal chose', I'll try to clarify.

>What does "Fullbringing" my own soul into shapes actually do?
Make it so you can move your body dispute things being severed and basically control the shape of your spiritual pressure with great precision.

>So can these things manipulate basically any type of molecular matter?
No spiritual matter only. I'll clarify.

>Is X-Factor something unique to this Quest or something that we don't know about?
It is an ability that you have.

>So what, 90% positive? 50% positive? Randomly positive?
Randomly positive I'd say.

>What does people seeing the worst in a person's actions have to do with the line before it, or is that what the plot armor reduces them down to?
The latter I believe.

>does it affect out-of-jump powers too?
Yes.

It was requested.

I'll look into it and try to rebalance.

I'll look into rebalanceing it with this information.

He was. He's also the only Gillian who was made so. Very interesting stuff that was.

Wait, it no longer is CP to power point conversion?

>The Divine Comedy
> Finally, you have the ability to survive any one attack per Jump and become more resistant to it
One attack as in one technique? Or one type of technique? Or one element? Or just one specific attack from an individual? Your example of [Source], [Action], and [Additional Factors] just makes things even more confusing. Can we freely define how many factors there are, or use groups for sources, and categories for Actions?

>A Wretched State
>This mental state is tied to harsh memories of intense training, a devilish
mixture of mental and physical tests that were used to make you into a heartless killing machine, though if they succeeded is another question altogether.
What does training actually do? The first part of this perk says I can activate it at will >You have the willpower enough to toss away emotions and beat down instinct when they go against your goals

>Crutches are made for those who need them
>If you do it this way you’ll notice better quality results than if you’d gone the
shorter path, but seriously a decade for one power up?
Is a decade supposed to be the guideline, or is this fluff again? All it says is that it's supposed to be "more fulfilling", and I have no clue what you mean by this.

>Usurpador
>You are the beast that can usurp the weapons and armors that usually must have certain mystical requirements. This power doesn’t grant you a mystical ability to use the item, only the ability to take it without ever meeting requirements for its possession.
What mystical requirements are we looking at here? Divine intervention? A certain threshold of energy? A history of magic? Something GHQ specific?

enjoy

>Requested
By who? Why? It seems much less efficient and much more complicated then just having one option

>Aaroniero was made through the Hogyouko
Uh, really? Wasn't the the only Espada that was not made through it?

Not really creation so much as liberation and repurposing.

Early in the Clone Wars, stole three fully-loaded MTTs from a CIS depot and spend a few weeks upgrading the crew and reprogramming all of the droids. Each MTT is labled Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie, and the droids get names with the first part being their MTT and the second being a number for the infantry or a color for the command crew: Gold for Commander, Blue for Pilot, and Red for Operator. The infantry all get basic command routines, but not much in the way of personalities. The command crews, however, are each given distinct personalities meant to complement each other.

MTT Alpha
Alpha Gold--aggressive and action-oriented, always eager to fight.
Alpha Blue--speed demon, always moves out front. makes constant Top Gun quotes.
Alpha Red--poster child for MOAR DAKKA. always wants a bigger gun. loves loud rock music.

MTT Bravo
Bravo Gold--cautious and rules-oriented, focus on following orders to the letter and keeping troops functioning
Bravo Blue--follows rules of road whenever on them, including stop signs and traffic lights. caught him trying to put turn signals on the MTTs
Bravo Red--obsessed with accuracy, refuses to accept anything less than perfect bullseyes.

MTT Charlie
Charlie Gold--quirky and problem-oriented, role is creative problem-solving. wears a glued-on handlebar mustache and loves karaoke.
Charlie Blue--route planner. tends to find paths that surprise enemies when at all possible. always does duets with Charlie Gold.
Charlie Red--focuses on trick shots and non-standard ordinance. collects unique guns from various Jumps.

As part of prep for Exodus of Humanity, spent the year before upgrading and refitting the Defiant (Galactica-Class Battlestar) with new weapons and computer systems, those being all I really had time for, other than the hydroponic gardens in the space-expanded cargo bays. Part of this was taking the convenient 120 MKII Vipers, gutting their cockpits, and replacing them with droid brains that are loaded with child/clever dog/dumb parrot intelligence. Think the Tachikoma in space with more varied personalities. Call them Adders. They help with Fleet defence, scouting and whatnot, and also help train the Nuggets. The droids are grouped into Squads of four Droids and Groups of ten Squads. Each was assigned a Number and allowed to choose a Callsign, detailed below.

D = Defiant
A = Adder
X = Group, [A, B, C]
N = Squad, [0..9]
- = -
M = Unit, [1..4]

Droid -- Callsign
DAA0-1 -- Trick Shot
DAA0-2 -- Bad Penny
DAA0-3 -- Workaround
DAA0-4 -- Maverick
DAA1-1 -- Iceman
DAA1-2 -- Goose
DAA1-3 -- Toasterbait
DAA1-4 -- Crybaby
DAA2-1 -- Happy Meal
DAA2-2 -- McNugget
DAA2-3 -- Boomstick
DAA2-4 -- Hi-Hat
DAA3-1 -- Cupcake
DAA3-2 -- Buttercup
DAA3-3 -- J-Turn
DAA3-4 -- Foxpaw
DAA4-1 -- Jazz Hands
DAA4-2 -- Backchat
DAA4-3 -- Crosstalk
DAA4-4 -- Baby Boomer
DAA5-1 -- Jarhead
DAA5-2 -- Miss Piggy
DAA5-3 -- Big Daddy
DAA5-4 -- Mama Bear
DAA6-1 -- Ticktock
DAA6-2 -- Thumper
DAA6-3 -- Bambi
DAA6-4 -- Flower
DAA7-1 -- Hairy Hangover
DAA7-2 -- Mr. Miggles
DAA7-3 -- Bandit
DAA7-4 -- Two-Step
DAA8-1 -- Bonehound
DAA8-2 -- Sidewinder
DAA8-3 -- Firefly
DAA8-4 -- Juice
DAA9-1 -- Spot
DAA9-2 -- Smokey
DAA9-3 -- Eyedrop
DAA9-4 -- Hotrod

Honestly I personally don't recall any requests to have Dante power option also convert CP. I remember just asking for Dante option.

Also, FUCK! So if we were hollow dinosaur, our Vasto Lorde form is no longer humanoid?

Going through Urahara's gate automatically turns all atoms and physical matter into spiritual particles so can't we just have genetic modification equipment with us as we go through it? Do we have to create spiritual versions of stuff? I mean, hollows didn't go through walls. Physical stuff still affected them. I want to use EVO on em

Unless it's GHQ only, Aaron is definitely naturally made. He's the last First Generation Espada in the current group. The rest got killed or sent to the Privaron Espada.

DAB0-1 -- Skittles
DAB0-2 -- Bullseye
DAB0-3 -- Snowball
DAB0-4 -- Fluffy
DAB1-1 -- Velour Fog
DAB1-2 -- Dreamboat
DAB1-3 -- Baywatch
DAB1-4 -- Trainwreck
DAB2-1 -- Matchstick
DAB2-2 -- Eight Ball
DAB2-3 -- Anklebiter
DAB2-4 -- Thunderthighs
DAB3-1 -- Bad News
DAB3-2 -- Turd Blossom
DAB3-3 -- Anchorman
DAB3-4 -- Pink Lady
DAB4-1 -- Cobra-Cola
DAB4-2 -- Hatchet
DAB4-3 -- Polecat
DAB4-4 -- Play Opossum
DAB5-1 -- Trilby
DAB5-2 -- Porkpie
DAB5-3 -- Bowler
DAB5-4 -- Boonie
DAB6-1 -- Bucket
DAB6-2 -- Tam o'Shanter
DAB6-3 -- Stetson
DAB6-4 -- Trapper
DAB7-1 -- Stovepipe
DAB7-2 -- Fedora
DAB7-3 -- Sugegasa
DAB7-4 -- Beret
DAB8-1 -- Deerstalker
DAB8-2 -- Boater
DAB8-3 -- Fez
DAB8-4 -- Bonnet
DAB9-1 -- Ulysses
DAB9-2 -- Garble
DAB9-3 -- Egghead
DAB9-4 -- Longarm
DAC0-1 -- Stronk
DAC0-2 -- Lawman
DAC0-3 -- Guido
DAC0-4 -- Gordo
DAC1-1 -- Biscuit
DAC1-2 -- Brownie
DAC1-3 -- Filo
DAC1-4 -- Puff Pastry
DAC2-1 -- Haddock
DAC2-2 -- Dollface
DAC2-3 -- Smoke Ring
DAC2-4 -- Rascal
DAC3-1 -- Hundred Grand
DAC3-2 -- Roswell
DAC3-3 -- Gravy Train
DAC3-4 -- Buster
DAC4-1 -- Flick
DAC4-2 -- Swish
DAC4-3 -- Glass Eye
DAC4-4 -- Peg Leg
DAC5-1 -- Handhold
DAC5-2 -- Ping
DAC5-3 -- Oracle
DAC5-4 -- Dingbat
DAC6-1 -- Highball
DAC6-2 -- Collins
DAC6-3 -- Flute
DAC6-4 -- Gobbler
DAC7-1 -- Kneehigh
DAC7-2 -- Ephemeris
DAC7-3 -- Pioneer
DAC7-4 -- Marble-Mumble
DAC8-1 -- Bootstrap
DAC8-2 -- Cannonball
DAC8-3 -- Gearshift
DAC8-4 -- Snakebite
DAC9-1 -- Deep Six
DAC9-2 -- Striker
DAC9-3 -- Eisenheim
DAC9-4 -- Butler

Take your time. Slow down. Write your responses out properly, and read them to make sure they actually make sense.

>What limitations are there with Death Aspect?
>It's very freeform, though negitive emotions are something.
>"something"
Negative emotions can range anywhere from "I specifically dislike an individual" to "Hatred against targeted minorities" to "Incestuous and possessive thoughts on individuals". Is there supposed to be any guideline at all to this?

>So it gives me an animal or a pack?
>I meant more of an 'apllies to the animal chose', I'll try to clarify.
So how many animals can be chosen? Is it restricted to animals on Earth?

>What does "Fullbringing" my own soul into shapes actually do?
>Make it so you can move your body dispute things being severed and basically control the shape of your spiritual pressure with great precision.
What does this even mean? What does having a shape of spiritual pressure do?

>So can these things manipulate basically any type of molecular matter?
>No spiritual matter only. I'll clarify.
So blood, mucus and such are spiritual matter in this universe? Does this apply once out of universe?

>Is X-Factor something unique to this Quest or something that we don't know about?
>It is an ability that you have.
What does this ability do?

>What does people seeing the worst in a person's actions have to do with the line before it, or is that what the plot armor reduces them down to?
>The latter I believe.
Is there an individual or a scene that you can refer to so people can get a guideline of what this is supposed to do?

Whats Ensoul from?

Cardcaptor Sakura.

thanks

I incline myself towards digital, cybernetic and organic life. Only because I enjoy acquiring new technologies and building advanced systems. I created a type of Seed AI community that helps in prediction, information gathering and reverse engineering technology.

This doesn't have anything to do with the fact they may or may not have have this utter fanaticism for their creator due to my computer perks conjoining correctly. Nor does this have to do with the fact that since their commonly digital creations, due to my "Dismantled" perk I cantale them out of this world even more easily than I put them in. No, one of them is not a waifu

I just like robots and sapient programs

>No, one of them is not a waifu
Suspiciously specific denial is suspicious.

Maybe a sort of 'you have a nice house, and some villagers working a farm' kind of deal.

Not that out of place in modern day, as we still have farms and stuff.

You know you can put all of this in a pastebin right?

>Usurpado II
>Be wary, for pouring your spiritual energy into an object allows you to use it but warps it and turns it closer to the nature of yourself, so much so that after usurping a Zanpaktou you may accidentally grant it Hollow traits if you were a Hollow.
Can this be used to uplift items and grant sapience, under the pretense that you warp an item closer to your true nature as a human or as a jumper?

>Blitzkreig
Is this permanent? There's nothing to indicate a time limit, and I have no clue what Spiritual Pressure Inversion actually does to a person. There doesn't seem to be any drawbacks to keeping it active, unless the fluff is to be taken seriously, in which case most people should die immediately from blood vaporization.

>Cold Analytical Monster: This also gives you an
innate understanding of the earth sciences
Are there any specific earth sciences in this setting, or is this supposed to be identical to what level of science we had in history?

>You are capable of, with a few months' or years' worth of work, replicating the effects of some Hollow powers in a scientific way, creating from whole cloth the tools needed to do such experiments seemingly from thin air.
So what reagents do we actually need? Or can we literally defy conservation laws with this (in which case you should remove the word seemingly) Do we use spiritual matter for this? Physical matter? Souls? What is valid input for this recreation process?

> In addition to this have also learned enough about spirit particle theory that you can create a reaction in non-spiritually aware living humans which causes them to manifest sudden awareness of the spiritual world along with a large pool of spiritual energy and powers unique to their soul.

What does one's soul generally provide as far as powers go? Can we use this to make Stands and distribute them among normal people? Do certain souls have certain tendencies? Are some people's souls more inclined to give one power over another?

Is the trapdoor in Now Who Would've Expected This an item that you can place somewhere? A warehouse attachment? Something else?

>Or just one specific attack from an individual?
This one.

>What does training actually do?
It's general knowledge of war tactics and weaponry along with some CQC I'll clarify.

>Is a decade supposed to be the guideline.
Yeah about a decade will result in better all around results.

An user. I'm going to fix it.

Alright I'll work on the dante power being the one phased out of granting CP.

>Going through Urahara's gate automatically turns all atoms and physical matter into spiritual particles so can't we just have genetic modification equipment with us as we go through it? Do we have to create spiritual versions of stuff? I mean, hollows didn't go through walls. Physical stuff still affected them. I want to use EVO on em
I have no clue. Sorry.

All I know is that he's an Espada who has undergone the process himself. Even going on to be witness to it when Aizen was creating Wonderweiss Margela.

>Take your time. Slow down. Write your responses out properly, and read them to make sure they actually make sense.
There is a lot of information coming in and I'm trying to get better at answering in a timely manner.

>Is there supposed to be any guideline at all to this?
Just negative emotion to my knowledge. Things like Time and Sacrifice are used in Bleach canon and GHQ has Dispair and Grief.

>So how many animals can be chosen?
Animal, singular.

>Is it restricted to animals on Earth?
Yes though someone asked if they could be a dodo and I'm willing to allow that.

>What does this even mean?
Like how the Qunicy could puppet himself dispute his muscles literally being severed. Force your body to follow your souls shape.

>What does having a shape of spiritual pressure do?
Kempachi 'sharpened' his spiritual pressure to overcome a Espada's Herrio by making a crude wedge and throwing his weight behind it.

>What does this ability do?
To put it very litterally, fuck with other peoples plots.

>Guideline
(Continued)

>All I know is that he's an Espada who has undergone the process himself.
Not sure where you get this info from considering everything we know of him says otherwise.

>Witnesses Wonderweiss
....so? Him watching some other dude undergo the transformation means nothing.

Why do some hollows have different cero than others? Is it learning how to apply spiritual energy, or is it all innate? Could more variations theoretically be learned?

Could "A Guide Through the Inferno" assist in learning different types?

>one of them is not a waifu
>I can take them out of this world even more easily than I put them in

>Force your body to follow your souls shape.
So if my soul's shape is greater than my body, does that mean my body can shift in its shape to match the soul due to this Fullbring?

>Kempachi 'sharpened' his spiritual pressure to overcome a Espada's Herrio by making a crude wedge and throwing his weight behind it.
What is a Herrio? So we can use spiritual pressure to make items?

>To put it very litterally, fuck with other peoples plots.
Can I essentially use this then to defeat plots like Worm by derailing it upon entry?

I do now.

Thank you for informing me of this site.

On an unrelated note, JUMPERS!

How do you handle junk mail, telemarketers, jury duty, and other such sources of supreme evil?

Hierro means using your spiritual energy to make your skin stronger than steel. It's a natural ability that all arrancar have.

the same way i deal with most people.
try to con them out of their souls/strength/age, or if they are persistent send a horror after them or give them an artifact they have no comprehension of what it does or could do.

I have an entire death squad of supremely able, highly trained, well-equipped clone commandos directed by a psychic precog whose entire purpose is to assassinate peasants before they can bother me with stupid bullshit.

Selective mail charms, clairvoyance to see if they're evil telemarketers or just trying to pay the bills, clones, and ... more clones, respectively.

(Continued)
Basically when Ichigo gets cut in nigh in half and must be evaced. That. To use a GHQ reference getting stabbed in the back by a friend is a recent scene I can think of.

>Can this be used to uplift items and grant sapience?
No I don't believe so.

>Is this permanent?
No it's a sort of power up mode.

>is this supposed to be identical to what level of science we had in history?
It's the same as WW2 earth.

>Do we use spiritual matter for this?
Yes you use this and basically can figure out how to make the tools needed.

>What does one's soul generally provide as far as powers go? Can we use this to make Stands and distribute them among normal people? Do certain souls have certain tendencies? Are some people's souls more inclined to give one power over another?
Orhime and Chad are good inspirational characters for this.

It is an Item. You drop it and it's there.

Some of them are learned through training. The big one is the one you bleed into which has massive gains. Guide might be able to help.

>So if my soul's shape is greater than my body, does that mean my body can shift in its shape to match the soul due to this Fullbring?
Your soul's shape is your spiritual pressure. No only position, think of it as playing with a massive pressure you can move yourself with.

>What is a Herrio?
Hollow supernatural hardness ability, sorry for assuming there.

>So we can use spiritual pressure to make items?
With the correct powers yes.

>Can I essentially use this then to defeat plots like Worm by derailing it upon entry?
This would give you a greater chance at the least.

/JC/ I need your help.

Ever since I jumped Transformers I find myself unable to deal with this most frustrating barrier when browsing the internet - the infernal captcha. Being that I am a robot I cannot get past these captchas, and it was only through a Companion completing an impossible test that I could post this.

How do I deal with this threat in the future?