/cyoag/ - "Choose Your Own Adventure" General

Last Thread: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1MmW5kbzpCWrWTeeG3Ac309JJffuf94GjCq7xph6nIgw/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Page 1/2.

Wonder what happened to that one user who was making something similar...

Page 2/2.

Anyone have that goddess waifu cyoa?

Hey I'm the one making the kinda-smutty tiny Cyoa. It's going to be a while...

I'm making it in word doc right now, because
A) I wan't to plan everything out before I make the image version.
B) There are no guarantees that all the images will be SFW (I'll try to make this SFW if I can)

But seriously, I just completed the first section, and even without an intro, it's two pages of text.
This could be long.

If you guys are interested, I could post what I have so far.
It's my first Cyoa, so I might need the criticism.

>B) There are no guarantees that all the images will be SFW (I'll try to make this SFW if I can)
If it contains NSFW imagery, don't post it here as-is. You could do what Slut Life user did (post a SFW version that includes a link to where people can find the NSFW version, e.g. a MEGA folder), though.

It's text-only right now, I don't even have an image version to link.

I've gathered some SFW images but I don't think I can keep it SFW.
One option I haven't implemented is called "Cum bath". Gonna be kinda hard to give that a SFW image.

But yeah, I'm making a text version first, before implementing it into image form.
the two will likely be identical text-wise.

anyone know when 1.40 is coming out? highlander said sometime this weekend.

Is it going to have any Angel related options?

Unfortunately no, there's tinies and mages but that's it so far. I might change it if there's enough demand.

Here's what I have so far.

Please be aware that I'm not done with the roles section yet, there will be more of them.
Also, I did not format this in any way but I will for the full version.

Looks promising so far.

There was one cyoa where you came home from an adventure and brought stuff with you.

Is the author dead or something? It was pretty good Imo.

Forgot to say it's in PDF format.

That's pretty good

Transformation: Instant
Body: Athletic
Chest: Endowed
Butt: Developed
Hips: Substantial
Size: Amazon (6'7", 205 centimeters for metric users)
Sexuality: Dual
Dominance: Variable
Libido: Powerful
Reception: What changes?
Time: Prime Time (With credentials to be an electrician)
Persona Fixes: None
Companions: None
Minor abilities: Contact Corrupt, Menstruation Cycle, Birth Control, Tasty Beverage, Feeling Fresh, Hair Affair, Tactical Visor, Flawless Skin

I've always found women dressed in men's clothes to be super-attractive. So my standard every-day wear will be super-cute panties, men's jeans, a men's shirt, no bra, and hiking boots. Not in a reverse-trap way, but in a subverting-the-gender-norm-trope way. That should be fine for all but the most inclement weather, or for special occasions (beaches, parties, formal dinners).

With a second skill-set and credentials for employment, I could easily support myself, especially with all the friends I already have in the construction business. I'd still be me, still enjoy all he same pastimes. Still kick butt in Star Trek Online and play D&D weekly and browse Veeky Forums. Still an irrepressible horn-dog and responsible designated driver.

I'm already 6'5", so becoming an athletic amazon is mostly a shift in muscle-mass, I'm already used to the height complications (you have no idea how hard it is to find a car you fit in, or pants that fit). Becoming a stacked bombshell with 4" copper-red long hair, on the other hand, might make me a little more sociable and flirty. I can get away with friendly hugs and public cuddling (amazing the double standards, huh?)

Thank you, any criticisms? I tried to give a variety of origin options to cover all the common tropes...

I should also mention the planned sections are:

Origin - How you got tiny
Role - How you live and how the world treats you
World Mods - Options to modify the world
Personal Mods - options to modify yourself
Residence(Maybe?) - What your private space looks like
Owners/Girlfriends - who you live with
Owner/Girlfriend Mods - Modify your Waifu

The two things I'm not sure about are:

Residence -
(Not sure If I'll have enough options to warrant an entire section)

Girlfriends/Owners -
Not sure if it should be two separate pools or just one. It seems sort of weird to let the shy, timid girlfriend also be an option as a master. Like, some girls are neutral enough to be owners or girlfriends, but others are too kind to treat you like property,while others are too selfish to treat you as an equal.

Also there will be a lot of fetish stuff in the girlfriend mods.
No scat or gore,
But, for example there will be an option to increase one 'bodily production' (Ie: pussy juice, sweat, breast milk, piss, farts or burps)
DESU farts and piss are probably the worst of it. if you can stomach that option, none of the other fetish stuff should be too surprising.

>Thank you, any criticisms?
There's a few typos here and there.
Other than that, it's just a matter of not having all the options written yet. Do you have plans for a NEET/pet role option (e.g. you're either living off of welfare or being supported by someone else for the former, and basically like the slave/property options except it's less "do what you're told" and more "provide companionship and be doted on/pampered" for the latter)?

>Not sure if it should be two separate pools or just one.
You could have a single pool, with each option having something that tells the reader whether they can be taken only as owner, only as GF, or as either one.

>Also there will be a lot of fetish stuff in the girlfriend mods.
What about the personal mods?

Absolutely.

>I want an option to be a NEET
Why imagine the life you're already living?
When did "CYOA" completely forget the "A" part?

Tent
Axe
Pickaxe
Spade
Drying Rack
Net Scoop
Cot
Utensils
3 Barrels
2 Forest Cats
Watering can: Green
Trap
Swiss army knife
Tree Tap
4 balls of twine

I was in scouts. These tools should give me the head-start I need to build a very nice homestead for myself. The cats can hunt small game for me while I spend my days fishing and building a smoke house. Should take me about 6 months to get a decent house built. Then it's just easy living. Fish and nap all day, slowly go insane telling my cats stories all night.

When having a house and a comfortable living became a fantasy instead of a goal.

That, didn't occur to me... Well I think I'll do that

I tried to be good about typos, but this was a lot of typing. I didn't do a double-check for the roles text yet, but I re-read the origins a couple of times.
I like to be thorough, so when the whole thing is done I'll go over it with a fine-tooth comb

There will be NEET/pet stuff. the residency options I do have include a fully functional doll-house with electronics. A smart-pod....uhhh.... other stuff (This is the least planned out section)

Most of the girlfriends will take care of you. There's a motherly type that will dote on you. A tomboy who's extremely protective and maybe more caring types.
There's going to be about 10 women to choose from.
Including:
-a socially-desperate autist type (kinda Tomoko-like but less intense)
-an apathetic gamer-girl.
-a sexual deviant
-a timid wallflower
-a stoic and silent oddball

and maybe a few more that I have yet to design.

Each one will have a favorite body part, a couple of exclusive mods and DOs (Daily Occurrences)

DOs are kinda like punishments from slut life, they're activities that happen every day.
For example, you may get stuck underneath her favorite body part for two hours every day

Brutal reality.

>brienne bourdain
>italian
>not french

>may and niki schmidt
>korean-british
>not korean-german

My autism, it burns.

Jokes on you, user. I've only four more years of grad school and five years of working in the middle of bum fucked egypt until I'm free of college debt and able to secure a six figure career.
It isn't a fantasy these days - it's a full blown adventure.

And you feel the need to brag on an anonymous internet message board why? I mean, good for you, but it doesn't change the fact most people will only dream of a comfortable life nowadays.

I guess that's why you're asking for a girlfriend instead of an owner

You're making a fetish cyoa, may as well turn all the waifus into deviants.

Wait. What did I miss? Is that really what Angel looks like? [Spoiler]Can my yandere waifu be real?[/Spoiler]

>Spoiler

Well they're all perverted in their own way and you can make them more perverted if you want.

The 'Sexual deviant' is the insertion/ cum expert. Also her DOs will all be sexual. so unlike the other women, you won't cuddle, you won't watch movies together, you won't be forced to do menial tasks for your master. She's just all-sex all the time.

I want the fetish stuff to be there, but I also want players to be able to make a meaningful relationship.

Ooh boy

>Transformation
Instant Girl
Best is to just wake up and do a double take when you're suddenly different.

>Physique
Average

>Chest Size
Outrageous (150)

>Butt Size
Developed (145)

>Hips/Thighs
Built to Last (135)

>Height
Stand Tall (130)

>Direction
We Just Don't Know (120)
Fuck everything.

>Dominance Coefficient
Variable (100)

>Libido
Powerful

>Reception
Enemy Territory

>Time/Age
Continue

>Persona Override
Ore (90)
Butterfly (80)

>Companions
Katherine Suragi (70)
Susan Kim (60)

>Extras
Menstrual Cancel (45)
Feeling Fresh (35)
Birth Control (20)
Flawless Skin (10)

Hmm, 10 points left over. Drop Built to Last for Substantial and pick up Inhuman Style at the end, can't be assed to redo to the point count.

>I also want players to be able to make a meaningful relationship.
Know your audience. They want fetishes. Trying to appeal to others, like me, will backfire. I don't have an interest in a cyoa with a "insertion/cum expert" girl.

>Know your audience. They want fetishes.
Just because I'm a deviant who wants fetishy stuff doesn't mean I don't also want warm cuddles.

While I feel that's good advice, I'm kinda torn. I don't just want to make a list of fetishes. I want to do world building, I want serious non-lewd builds. Maybe it's a bit ambitious for my first cyoa, but Branching Heart and Towergirls managed to balance fetish with love.

Honestly, I'm trying to downplay the fetishes a little more while still hitting the key notes.
Worst comes to worst, I make it purely SFW with a lewd edition.

What was the point of quoting the last two posts?
>I'm trying to downplay the fetishes a little more
Why? Now you're alienating the fetishists without attracting more people.

>What was the point of quoting the last two posts?
Trying to point the poster of the first to read the second.

Seriously man, don't sweat it too much. What you've outlined sounds interesting enough for now, worry about further feedback when you've got more of it in a shareable format.

Why don't you make your own version? I've made a couple CYOA's myself and that was because I wanted to improve upon another's work.

making it yourself is a lot easier than trying to badger somebody else into making what you want

Fug.

I mean it wasn't bad advice, usually how that's demographics work.

But let's be honest here, the audience of 'people who want to be cuddled' is fucking everybody

thanks, this was just to get an initial reaction. I won't post it again until I have a completed beta. Just to see how you guys like it and what needs to change.

I have to go now, but I'm grateful to get so much good feedback. I'll be very careful with how I balance the cute from the fetish.
But ti's going to be pretty damn long so it might be a while before it's complete.

>Trying to point the poster of the first to read the second.
user, do you even know how Veeky Forums works?
I can see the posts that quote me, they have a little (you) next to my post number.
If I can see their posts, surely I can see yours. Your post was right after the two that quoted me. There was no reason to make that post.
It was a retarded thing to do.

Look, I don't know how often your daddy beat your mommy, but most people don't need to fucking fight all the time.

I look forward to seeing your finished work!

I would assume some time before Sunday's end.

Page 2 when

I think I accidentally deleted it... maybe another user has the second page

No idea. I recall an user saying they were having trouble working on their CYOA because of pain, but I can't recall if it was Rosanon or someone else.

Reminder that you can still suggest stuff for the second page: docs.google.com/document/d/1MmW5kbzpCWrWTeeG3Ac309JJffuf94GjCq7xph6nIgw/edit

The second page hasn't been released by the author yet.

I don't get it. How are any of these curses. Is that the joke?

>Is that the joke?
Yes.

Leanne is the best. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Is that a "fuck everything" as in "I want to fuck everything because I love everything" or as in "I hate everything so as long as it gets me off I don't care."

It's a parody of CYOAs like this one and the idiocy that surrounds them. I don't think if it's possible to tell whether the person who made it was trying to make it a negative or a positive parody, though.

Around the time "waifu" appeared in the text of one.

>It's never the real bottom-right

It seems like the rest of the options are pretty good at triggering /cyoag/ so what could have been so bad it needed to be wiped from the annals of history?

There is no real bottom right, the entire bottom row is fake.

Sure, post a WIP version if you'd like, just make sure to pick and choose the comments people have about it selectively. There will undoubtedly be some folks trolling or just beating on it judging by the subject material.

And yeah I'd say with said, you can make both a SFW and NSFW version with images censored in the SFW version and the NSFW version accessible via a link.

Wait, some of these are actually serious?

>Sure, post a WIP version if you'd like
They already did:

How about a Mihoshi type? (From Tenchi Muyo)

Don't let it bother you that much, make it how you want to. World building is the best kind of inspiration for CYOA because it means the author is dedicated to it.

Long story short, there will always be a few very vocal folks that will criticize you no mater which way you go. Even more so for fetish CYOA as some even take the existence of such CYOA as a personal affront to them.

Yup I logged on for the first time today and made the mistake of not reading all of the posts to the bottom before responding so I pulled it off as soon as I saw. My bad.

The original bottom right made her blind.

We need more lewd/ecchi CYOAs

>TRANSFORMATION: Instant Girl
Quick and painless. Just gimme an hour, okay?

>BODY TYPE: Plushy
>CHEST: Endowed (155)
>BUTT: Massive (145)
>HIPS/THIGHS: Built to Last (135)
>HEIGHT: Stand Tall (130)
Here's hoping she enjoys.

>DIRECTION: We Just Don't Know (120)
>DOMINANCE COEFFICIENT: In-Charge (110)
>LIBIDO: Powerful (free)
She'll get the hang of it, I'm sure.

>RECEPTION: Terminus Est (90)
>TIME/AGE: Continue (free)
>PERSONA OVERRIDE: Butterfly/Watashi (70)
She'll have plenty of fun, and it won't cost me a dime.

>COMPANIONS: Alex Nora (60)
She may be inheriting my friends and family, but a love interest might well be useful.

>MINOR ABILITIES: Inhuman Style (45), Feeling Fresh (35), Menstrual Cancel (20), Flawless Skin (10), Rescue Me (0)

Welp. Guess that's the end of the game. Good luck, little lady - you're gonna need it. If anyone needs me, I'm going to the little neighborhood deli for a bite real quick. For old times' sake, ya know?

You need to make them !: D

"I am going to (fuck everything)."

So, when it comes to fucking, are you an animal? Or are you a connoisseur?

A gourmand.

Instant girl. Let it take an hour-ish.
Body Type: Athletic/Thin.
Chest Size: Endowed
Butt Size: Developed
Hips/Thighs: Substantial.
Height: Stand tall
Sexuality: Boy-Crazy
Dominance: Subby
Libido: Powerful.
Reception: What change?
Persona: No change.
Companion: None.
Extras: Tactical Visor, Menstrual cancel, Balls of Steel, Feeling Fresh, Birth Control, Flawless Skin, Hot in the Cold, Refuse Change, Love Life Link.

Once I become of age, I'll be going into the military. My interests hasnt changed, so thats most natural. With LoveLifeLink, aslong as I have a husbando to come home to, I'm pretty much guaranteed not to be killed in combat, which is nice. Tactical Visor would help a lot with seeing through walls and stuff, and Refuse Change, helps me get Veeky Forums as fuck, Hot in the Cold is just great to have all around especially when in warm locales, and FeelingFresh+Balls of Steel is good for the military too. Birth control and Menstrual cancel is nice for avoiding the shitty parts of being female.

>making your build commentary depressing
>on a comfy cyoa

Alright I finally finished my more in depth Dream Prince Build. Since it's so long I decided to turn it into a PDF.

I suppose I can add more to it like discussing what happened during the various quests but I really just felt like getting it done and showing it to Imaginos. I might come back and do that later but for now I'm done.

Anyway Imaginos did you say you were planning on doing another DLC for it as well? If you do you should maybe think about adding Urban Fantasy.

Thinking of doing a CYOA set in the Gorillaz universe. Any essential features you'd want to see out of that?

i don't know..

maybe you could name the choices you can make like their songs; just like that Iron Maiden cyoa.

I want a perk that removes the rap parts of the songs.

>Wanting to remove Del
Plebian fucking taste

>not liking the rapping portions of Clint Eastwood

Me, I usually like the rapping, but you have to admit that Dirty Harry is better without. Is that even Del on that track, or a guest artist?

It's Bootie Brown, from the Pharcyde.

"Another" DLC? What's the first one?

What happened to cryogenic cyborg?

You're free to think whatever you want, but we would all like to let you know that wanting to take the rap out of Gorillaz is a prime display of plebianism.

Rap is shit.

Transformation: Slow Burn
Physique: Thin
Chest Size: Endowed (155)
Butt Size: Developed (150)
Hips: Slender (150)
Height: Shorty (140)
Direction: Dual Classing (130)
Dominance Coefficient: Variable (110)
Libido: Overdrive (100)
Reception: Enemy Territory (100)
Time/age: True reset [I go back in time when the transformation is 100% complete] (90)
Persona Override: Watashi (80)
Companion: Katherine Suragi
Extras: Lust Buster (60), Contact Corrupt (50), Yuri Goggles (45), Tasty Beverage (35), Boob Vigilante (5)

I'm a different guy. I just didn't like the rap in Dirty Harry.

The maker started doing other stuff.

You're shit

Good for you