Listen to Richard Spencer, Bitcoin is going to crash HARD

youtube.com/watch?v=Xmi-GtBG5vw

He's right, you know

Thanks, just bought 100k. I'm by no means some leftie cuck, but you can't take this attention whoring faggot seriously.

Is he behind the /pol/ fud on here?? How deep does it go..

>listen to a guy who is wrong about everything

good advise.

Someone post the gif of this bitch getting punched out lel

t. CIA Operative

Not even /pol/ likes this faggot

Is his wife mommy?

>people buy bitcoin, not for the bitcoin itself, but to sell it for more than they bought it
Eh, maybe

> nina kouprianova
She's hot, but obviously a mail order bride

He is probably right about this, as good as guess as anyone's, especially the part how most normalfags investing now don't care about bitcoin, they just want to flip it for USD.

Fucking e-celebs are whoring themselves for everything, jumping from one train to another.
How much time before Southern opens her crypto-channel?

Also sell all your BTC and buy ETH.

this dude got fat as shit

This one?

I missed the boat so its:
a) not real
b) just a bubble
c) proof of my moral and intellectual superiority to be perpetually poor

As long as normie money keeps pouring in, the bubble will not burst.

All right, but can you make a counter to his claim, which seems logical? Namely that all these normies don't give a shit about bitcoin and just want to make money, so they'll just flip what they can and drop out?

same old same old. it'll drop and then go back up. spencers a fat dumb fuck

This bitch must be shorting bitcoin and you retards are falling for it and making rich through tube views and panic dumps.

>listening to a nazi freak of nature.
HAHAHAHA stay poor and uneducated, just like that aryan shithead.

>richard spencerberg
>aryan

i was being ironic. everyone knows the "german aryan race" is nothing but a meme created by salty northwestern "evropean" (stealing from the greek as well) neanderthal barbarians who wish their ancestors could create civilization like the arian peoples from iran. eternal cucks. richard spencer is a next level of kukery, because he is a jew who worships adolf hitler's rotten cock. EL OH EL. what a joke, richard spencer is.
>muh "alt-right"
HAHAHAHAH this fuking degenerate joker

hes not saying dont fall for bitcoin, hes saying not to fall for this upward buying pressure by normies. and sure, it will crash and correct over the next years.

thing is though... 200 or 500 dollars? oh man, lol... he wishes. that is... LITERALLY impossible. i would be 100% comfy betting my entire families lives on such a thing.

pure autism:the post

It won't crash as hard as the fist did into his face, though.

Cryptocurrency is a new paradigm, and bitcoin is the foundation of it. It's never going away.
Even if the normies flip it and drive down the price, its inherent value isn't going away.
Also since its taxed as an asset with every transaction being taxed, these people trading it like daytraders are going to be facing a shitstorm in the coming years. Its a buy and hold asset, adding to its long term viability for parking wealth.

But if a homosexual alt-right e-celeb shill wants to drive people away from it, good for him and the idiots who actually listen to him.

Here. Now kill yourself.

This idiot hahahahaha ahahahaha

Buy the dip.

They won't drop out completely. Here is the thing, most investment in equities, derivatives, commodities etc. is speculative. Some assets more than others, but finance is just hugely speculative. Bitcoin may be speculative, but so is gold for the most part. Which is just to say people might indefinitely be intrigued in the game of buying and selling bitcoin and other shitcoins

>richard spencer
>poor
>uneducated

If I received a dollar for everytime I heard that Bitcoin will crash I wouldn't have to trade shitcoins, bears are just as bad as moon kids because they always predict a crash "soon" and once it happens they act smugly despite the fact they were wrong 95% of the time they announced it and anyone who followed their "advices" missed a shitton of opportunities, I know a good amount of people who made fortune with the dotcom bubble for example.

Also why would I have to formulate a counter-argument from someone talking out of his ass with 0 authority on the matter, he has no argument outside of saying "there is euphoria", no shit Sherlock.

But anyway he is wrong, not that Bitcoin isn't overvalued but he is completely missing the alt-market notably Ethereum and a shitton of other projects, the bubble didn't even begin, $500 billions is absolutely jackshit, we have an entire new asset class that will worth multiple billions before it explodes, he is out of his depth.

trillions*

She's ok. Not stunning by any means. Her face is really not pretty.

>iz going paraboliccz lets go back to ((((USD()))

handful of well-educated rich guys lead a movement full of poor, uneducated guys by telling them that they're special and all their problems are someone else's fault

Gee, never heard that one before

Random guy who knows jackshit about this topic, makes up his opinion based on articles online and his own deluded mind.

Seriously, how can you listen to someone who is "alt right". Just look at his face. I want to fucking punch will all my fury.

and the good news is, BTC will outlive the crypto-bubble and reach new highs post-crypto-bubble

I cant wait for the suicides in 5 to 10 years of boat missers.

>it grew too fast
>therefore it has to crash

Is that the entire argument? That's all the FUDers are saying recently, but surely there is more to the critique or is that it?

>Bitcoin crashes in 2018
>1 Coin now worth 200$
>Starts going up again
>Reaches X value it crashed before and does it again

>Repeat this cycle forever.

Hun.

And this is why it will crash, people still are trying to gain those greenbacks off the Internet money

bigkkoin caashh.., hwo. danks vor tellink me nahzee hotler

>a new paradigm
SHIIIIIIT here comes the bull trap

He is right about race
Mostly right about culture and biology
Right about ethno-nationalism
>pro EU, has lots of lefty ideas, kind of a meta ethno globalist honestly
Wrong on politics
>$200 to $500 BTC
I have never heard him saying anything before about economics or finance. But this here is retarded and gay.
A crash of BTC is a real possibility, but a fall super quick to below the highs 2013 is never going to happen. BTC has crashed many times. those crashes have never been below the highs before the previous crash AND the crash takes for ever to fully come to the bottom. Plenty of time for people to get out.

He's right about everything except his price predictions... way too low.
It won't maintain this price level though. We will go back below 10k.