Why is REQ pumping this hard?

Why is REQ pumping this hard?
No shills

>your face when biz wasn't lying when they said ycombinator is extremely aggressive

They still have our dogs1

because the idea is solid, has a good team, making progress faster than roadmap. people are catching on that it legit could be paypal 2.0 with even more features that will save businesses money

Yeah ok

Any no shill please?

1000 transactions a second compared to 1 transaction in 10 minutes (like shitcoin).

> he only thought it was a payment gateway
> he didn't realise it's the financial PLATFORM of the fucking future where developer network effects will bring in devs from across the world to develop everything finance on it with an apple-like UI/UX

That still doesn't explain a pump like this. It's not that it got added to coinbase or some crazy shit like that,

>gives reasons why it's increasing in value
>hurrr no shills please
ok fine it's increasing in value because it's a piece of shit that has no future. are you fucking retarded?

But that was already priced in. People who bought already bought because of that, there's nothing new or anything.

PROBABLY BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT AND REALISED IT IS THE FUCKING FUTURE?

>People who bought already bought
my point is other people are becoming aware of the coin and its value and are buying into it. more people are entering the market so it's driving the price up. the request network subreddit has been growing 10% a day which is a higher rate than any other crypto subreddit

It is being fomoed to fuck and pump and dumped based on ycombinator and its roadmap. The fact that things like LINK have had a testnet for months (and look how great that went for them, req does have better Pr though) and this is what REQ are releasing soon is telling. The 'news' is being blown out of proportion by Whales and pajeets. It WILL have a working product but not until 2-3Q 2018. That is if they stick to the roadmap which they keep changing all the time.
Pic is todays 'news' and nothing, if anything it shows that while being good at communicating they are missing targets and it is a bit chaotic. Fair enough, whatever. The test net release is what the pajeets are pushing, they will dump on people and keep doing so currently once that is released. The only factor that you cant account for is the bazingas, they may keep this pushed like IOTA. REQ is great but this is a lot of FOMO and too early on in the project imo. Markets are dumb though so whatever.
t. I have 5k REQ and Holding.

Wow i was going to buy more yesterday but i bought shitcoin Wabi instead..

They will get pissed off once the pajeets dump on them, half that sub-reddit is full of kids asking how to buy REQ and basic shit. It is just the flavour of the month. For all any of us know half those reddit people are pajeerts. I haven't checked how old those accounts are but I am guessing most are under a month.

this.
You said it better than I did. Simples.

>thinking any of this makes sense in crypto

Omise went to billion dollar cap with an apple sticker on a skateboard, you really think the "company behind coinbase's success supporting a crypto" isn't going to do better?

Req will go to do 1$. Only x4 at this point and that is still a ridiculously low ball park estimate

there's a pump group working the order books with a volume bot along with Reddit FOMO buyers.

it's been like that for every pump, artificial af, they probably bought multiple accounts at ICO and are stuck in REQ with no choice but to pump it.

easy money though, buy some and set a sell order a few satoshi higher and the pump bot will eat it.

More people are going into it because they realise how undervalued it is right now. You might not see the future in it but you cant argue that the project is doing just fine right now.

Because 1 ICO always gets pumped mysteriously at the exact time BTC goes down in price....really makes you think! How exactly does this game work...coins that can only be bought with BTC, go up in price, when BTC goes down?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

PUMP AND DUUUUMP? II WOOOOOONDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

for
Most of it is fomo and PR yup. Tech will shine through eventually once we are out of the wild west days. 90% of these companies will fail like in the dot com boom.

you can buy it with eth aswell you fucking retarded piece of garbage.

Because testnet coming online

Pic is last Friday's news.

Yeah, but they tweeted it 6 hours ago on REQs twitter.

This is what I was looking for.
Thanks.

You can still make an easy x4 maybe but meh. It is all a load of hot air. Sad really because things like this can kill a coins rep[utation. REQ should be alright as it is a great project but yeah, Pajeet flavour of the month I am afraid. It will end up like POWR, pumping then slowly bleeding out.

Top tier fud.Working product to the public is q1 2017.

^^ i meant 2018.This is a whole financial platform.

probably word got out that's the webapp is already working and will very very soon be online on testnet

PnD that through emotional trading I managed to net a mere .01 ETH from.

Fucking hate myself.

>Ignores everyone who is explaining why this is the next moon mission
> Listens to low quality FUD comparing it to LINK

Stay poor