Give me your best Lizardmen artwork TG!

Hey TG there is a great lack of Lizardmen artwork of the warhammer kind. Please post what you got so I can fill up my folder!
Also general warhammer fantasy art thread. Age of shitmar be gone.

>OP pic
>Age of shitmar be gone.

This.

AoS will never be canon in the hearts of long-term fanboys

>AoS will never be canon in the hearts of long-term fanboys

But it is canon. You can not like it, but that doesn't change canon.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

>But it is canon
I's a new setting with new characters and races
WHFB Sigmar "I want unite tribes to build strong nation"
AoS Sigmar"equal rights and social utopia for everyone. Any gender, race and religion could become my Adeptus Astartes, even Chaos-akbar niggers"

Lock n fucking LOAD, OP. I got ya covered.

I just noticed you were asking for 40k lizardmen. Thought you wanted lizardfolk in general.

I got hundreds. I'll stop now before I flood the thread.

>equal rights BAD
>social justice BAD
Jesus Christ America has really, REALLY devolved into a shitball over the last 3 years. November 8th confirmed it.

It's borring, so yes it's bad for fiction, especially when such society appears from nowhere and settles as "by default".

> equal rights BAD
They are, because equality is a lie. Some people really are worth more than others.

So with the sign of the times being such shit getting popular, you're either happy about it, which is utterly deplorable, or you think that being just another one in the pile of trolls claiming such will somehow make you cool, funny, original, subversive, or something like that as you mindlessly parrot the shit.

>even Chaos-akbar niggers"

For real?

I didn't imply any of that.

I was referring to OP using a AoS picture of bad quality to start a thread about good quality pictures that aren't from the AoS.

Yes even WoC can be reforged into Stormcasts.

>Sexing
>Lizardmen
DELET.

t. sotekh