Did I fuck up buying Wabi?

Is this piece of shit headed back to ICO levels?

Nah give it a month

I'm glad that I waited for a lower entry. Hopefully it fall to $0.50. I'm going to drop 100 ETH in if it does.

ICO price was $0.25.

It went like more than x5 yesterday, on the very first day of trading. Give it time.

It's cooling down now, we'll have another bull run when the team announce partnerships in EOY. Look at the roadmap on the website.

Pretty sure it won't dip below $0.50. $1 is the support.

I bought at 1.50$, fucking fomo'd in...
Don't forget, listed for 1 day, 20M volume.

>Don't forget, listed for 1 day, 20M volume.
Is that good or bad bought at 1.30 hopefully it bounces back

I also bought at 1.50. Sold Req for this shit. I thought req would dump from the news.

It's dead now
Barely any volume happening
Everyone wised up to how shitty the token is in practice

That's good. 20m volume in day 1 trading is crazy.

WaBi's circulating supply is 46m. Do the math.

Compare the market cap between the two. REQ is good and has potential, but WaBi has way bigger room for growth considering its small market cap.

Or you can compare it to WTC as well since the two are seen as competitors.

Dead ? Nah nigga id say more like fueling before the take off. Except this ship takes some time to fuel up

give it some time, you should be sitting pretty well if you hold it for a month

wabi is already 4x ico, not much more room to grow

MOD far more professional and only 27m mcap

The token is pointless. They scan the labels to verify it's not counterfeit. They get a free token valued at whatever you'll pay for it. That's it.

Congratulations on falling for the Veeky Forums shills and buying the bags of everyone who sold off their 3x gains from ICO. Seriously. Great job.

>fueling before the take off

You people are so fucking retarded. Just because something isn't a problem to you, it's unfathomable that it could be a problem to anyone else.

Fucking millennials... You're the biggest self-absorbed piece of shit generation the world every contrived. Even worse than the boomers, because at least they had a spine and weren't a bunch of safe-zone pussies.

Don't get emotionally invested in shitcoins. Those bags aren't going to get any lighter.

lol, retards of Veeky Forums have zero business sense.

Literally zero.

You're all a bunch of fucking retarded millennials.

Stay poor, dumb motherfuckers.

These MOD fanboys baka.

MOD is literally the definition of securities. The only function of MOD tokens is to get dividends.

The SEC is already at the door. Security coins will get wrecked very soon.

You're not going to make money on investing in a token when the token is the weakest part of an otherwise excellent business. Businesses are not interested in your SchruteBucks, they just want the counterfeit checking technology, which is excellent.

The tokens were just a way to add more money to the startup. You got got.

Logically, not emotionally.

Emotionally, I think pajeets and braindead millennials are retards.

Logically, if you're not holding a decent amount of this, you're a fucking moron and you deserve to be poor.

And if you did a simple economic test of the business model, you'd realize you're wrong.

Your basically calling the "airline miles" business model "SchruteBucks".

It's okay, most crypto investors have taken zero time to learn other cultures where these companies are going to be operating.

The Chinese love rewards programs, much more so than any western nation.

Again, this board is filled with people who look at a business in such a 2-dimensional way, it's staggering.

>MILLENNIALS MILLENNIALS MILLENNIALS
Shut up retard. Have fun holding those little frog bags.

AHHH HAHAHAHA
SOMEBODY BOUGHT IT AT BINANCE RELEASE
THEY ACTUALLY BOUGHT WABI AFTER LISTING ON BINANCE
DID YOU SEE THE "MOON" THREAD YESTERDAY?
THIS IS INCREDIBLE
THIS NORMIE TRAIN HAS. NO. BRAKES.

Iam not invested in mod or care about it, but the token has 2 functions actually 1) dividends 2) Votings. That is not too bad.

I bought in at 7800 but just sold now. Volume drying up, this can get ugly. I'm a Bitcoin Cash Cuck now.

I know. I held MOD for a while, but I sold 'cause the SEC and the regulators are gonna bring these security coins down.

Even if I'm not a burger / don't live in burgerland, prices will be affected 100%.

Yes, you fucked up.

I will! I'm going to love making 10 BTC off it over the next month, while butt-hurt faggots like yourself clamor over each other for "the next big thing".

I bet you're one of those faggots who told people they were retarded for holding Litecoin and through FUD, got them to sell it when it was still below $50.

I'm not one of those people who fall for the suggestions from faggots.

You are one angry little freak.

>fueling
Bro you need to stop delusing yourself
No one wants to buy this crap no mattr how low the offer is
Deindling volume=dwindling interest

Learn how to hold a coin longer than 24 hours you fucking retard.

/Thread

buys coin that just releases, sell within 24hrs. Wonders why he is poor fag

Zoom out, nigger.

WaBi is based on Walimai, a company established in 2013 in Shanghai. They have been in the Chinese market for years. Already have a working product and app.

Market cap still at around $50m. Possible partnership with Alibaba group. If you don't know Alibaba, you're a moron.

>low market cap
>working product, real life usage
>possible partnership with Alibaba group

It's all on their website wacoin.io.

What else do you want?

Wabi could easily be $3 by EOY.

$3 price would put WaBi at a $138m market cap.

That's very very possible. Just compare it to WTC's market cap which is more than $150m.

>Also, look at the roadmap on the website: the team are going to announce partnerships on Dec 31.

Pretty sure one of those partners will be the Alibaba group.

These stupid pajeets on Veeky Forums saying WaBi is dead etc etc are either idiots or intentionally spreading fud so they can accumulate at cheap price.

Lol walton has grinded hard for that mc wabi is a literally who coin

That would be great if these companies were airlines and they had to pay for their own airline miles but they're not. Go look at the flowchart in the whitepaper. Notice the only flow of WaBi to the merchants comes from consumers. But there's a lot of WaBi coming out of the merchants to the customers. I wonder where that WaBi comes from? That's right, your 'loyalty program' relies on not only the consumers buying WaBi but the merchants. Why would the company be interested in some loyalty program they have to pay for when they could just, you know, buy your fucking labels and put them on their product? Go tell a CEO he can buy your product with real currency, but he has to sell his products for FrogCoins. Then when he asks, "How do I turn these coins into actual money?" enjoy explaining cryptoexchange to him.

I'm not saying WTC is shit. I'm comparing the two since they both have similarities, so that plebs can get a depiction of WaBi's potential room for growth.

We'll see what's gonna happen when WaBi team announce partnerships in EOY.

>working product
>real life usage
You guys really need to stop regurgitating this trash everyday. The tokens themselves act as cheap coupons or gift cards you doofus. They're fucking trash while the real product the team has been working on for years is impressive.

Don't compare it to the goat ever again or ill punch you the fuck out bitch

It acts as a literal currency you can buy products with, brainlet.

I’m accumulating all the way down, it’s going to get hotter than shit within a month.

WTC holders are always incredibly hostile toward WaBi. If WaBi was shit like they claim, they wouldn't react in this manner. A smart WTC holder also bought WaBi.

Come at me, pajeet.

Yestreday I joined WTC telegram group for fun, and all the people there were shit talking WaBi.

They are afraid that WTC will lose to WaBi. Kek. I remember someone in the group said "big red candle when WaBi hits binance" lmao your 'holders' are leaving WTC for WaBi.

Lol WTC has ran away with it dumbass i been swing trading that shit coin wabi like a used up whore to up my WTC stack

True.

Some MOD fanboys are also hostile towards WaBi. But WTC pajeets are the worst.

I mean, if they really believe WTC is superior, they wouldn't be that hostile (or scared).

>Brags about swing trading
Yeah cool and all but in reality we know you've been burned dozens of times. It's just like bitcoin vs. alts. The majority of people who won in terms of monetary value were those who simply held. Good luck stressing.

Wew tough words, big boy.

Bags are getting heavy eh? Lmao hang yourself rakesh.

Le everyone is indian meme

Fuck these pajeet coins I wish I could personally kill everyone who shills this garbage just because of how annoying it is

you got memed into buying Wavi?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not yet. If you sell now you will.

Kek don't you have a better comeback, big boy?

>"Pajeet coin"
>"shill!!"
80% chance you hold Link.

Sorry kid im having a cash workout in my home gym almost time for your subway shift better get going and catch that bus