/40krpg/ 40k RPG General

Did the general just fucking die while I was asleep? Edition.

For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame. Not Chapter Master. Or Space Hulk.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things formerly listed individually on this post.

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.45.160417), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now containing some of the DH2 content up to the first supplement.
mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

Fear and Loathing (Ver 1.5.2) and The Fringe is Yours (Ver 1.6.0), Veeky Forums made Rogue Trader homebrew supplements for playable xenos, Knights, Horus Heresy gear, and other things. Now found in the Homebrew Megafolder.

Additional Resources:
Now found in the Homebrew Megafolder.

Why did FFG lose the 40k RPG License?
Because they were bought by Asmodee that caused some sort of licensing conflict.

Will GW make their own 40k RPGs now?
Probably not. But if they do it will likely be worse than you could possibly imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/67661605
sketchtoy.com/67661597
mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z
warosu.org/tg/thread/44414737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, what's the most ignoble way one of your characters have died?

I once lost an OW character to a squig attack. I was pretty bummed about it.

-Cultist pushed him off a balcony.
-Botched a grenade throw while on 2 wounds.
-Poisoned /both/ glasses in a game of wits, to ensure his enemy would die. Thought he would be able to survive the poison. He did not.
-Fell off a boat, too augmentic to float, sank to the bottom of the sea. Some say he's still down there, walking slowly towards shore.

Tripped and fell infront of a tank

>-Poisoned /both/ glasses in a game of wits, to ensure his enemy would die. Thought he would be able to survive the poison. He did not.
This might be the most player character death I've ever heard.

>Come on, I've got like 50 toughness, what's the worst that could happen?

>Tripped and fell infront of a tank
lol

>Will GW make their own 40k RPGs now?
>Probably not. But if they do it will likely be worse than you could possibly imagine.
The initial DH system was created by Black Industires, a part of GW.

Teammate closed the blast doors when I was still between them.

Another instance had me go "I'll draw their fire while you flank them", cue triple righteous fury between the eyes.

Has anyone ever had an entire campaign, or at least a huge chunk of it, take place on one of the "core" worlds of the setting? I was considering doing that with Sepheris Secundus.

That could have repercussions so I tend to avoid it.

The concept of a containment sector is real.

>-Poisoned /both/ glasses in a game of wits, to ensure his enemy would die. Thought he would be able to survive the poison. He did not.

To liven up this thread a tad: make a regiment that fits this picture.

>That could have repercussions so I tend to avoid it.
As a guy who runs semi-generational games in the same dynasty and regularly features appearances and cameos from PCs from several campaigns ago as movers and shakers: Fucking good, repurcussions are deliciously useful.

What do you mean by containment sector?

I left the game early because I had stuff to do the next day. I come in the following Monday, and was told "Oh yeah, it ended up being a TPK. Daemons appeared after you left and the reactor blew up. You need to make a new dude by Saturday."
>"I got like 3 fate, I can burn one doe"
"Can't fate this, no way to survive, make a new guy."

It was this that created my policy of the PC poofing out the millisecond the Player needs to go.

Anyone have any good Deathwatch stories? I was thinking of running a oneshot for my friends.

>So, what's the most ignoble way one of your characters have died?

A BC campaign I participated in once concluded with the party starting squabbling and fighting among themselves after being shot out of orbit by the Inquisition.

Perils were rolled.
Bloodthirsters were summoned.
All characters died hauling their ass off while being picked off one by one by a leisurely strolling Greater Daemon.

I am planning a dh2 game. I had the idea of limiting requition rolls to 3 during times when i cannot control availability and time of acquisition directly (mostly timeskip). The idea is that it would add a management mechanic: you can blow all your rolls to triple the chances of getting a specific item you want, but if you use all your rolls this way you won't get ammo and other supplies.

Thoughts?

It can work. I prefer one acquisition attempt per person at any given time, as well as one Team acquisition that everyone can discuss. Usually they find opportunities every 2-3 games.

I ran a game that went pretty well I think. I don't have my game notes so I'll have to go from memory.

>Kill-Team is requested to assist in recapturing the Crucible of Iron a deep space Explorator research cruiser
>No communications from ship other than repeating distress call
>Crucible is firing on any ship that gets near
>Kill Team is deployed to take bridge
>Inquisitor Ramirez and his entourage of cyborged up stormtroopers are going after engineering
>Boarding torpedo assault
>Hit a cargo bay full of cryotubes that are all empty
>Team absolutely shreds a giganic cargo hauling servitor that came to investigate their arrival
>ghost ship, nothing moving anywhere
>signs of fighting but no corpses
>Arrive at bridge, it's protected by a Skitarii cohort with heavy weapon servitor
>Skitarii are ordered to defend the bridge or die trying
>They die trying
>Almost all of the panels and relays on the bridge have overloaded
>First officer is in command throne, he's been fried by an overload
>Captain nowhere to be found
>Last log entry: Primary Cogitator is fried, Magos-Captain took the bulk of the bridge crew to repair it
>Report back to the Inquisitor who is involved in heavy fighting, asks they check out the Primary Cogitator
>Encounter encounter hormagaunts wandering around.
>Hormagaunts that have been cybernetically enhanced and appear to be in communication with each other via wifi signal
>Fight fight fight
>On the way to the Cogitator find the primary research facilities
>Each laboratorium is compartmentalized with vault doors
>all doors breached, some from inside, some from out
>biggest door is still sealed
>manage to open it
>One crazy old magos who is basically a head with an servo-octopus body of tools
>His acolytes tell the party they haven't communicated with the bridge in 2 decades after the Magos and the Captain had a disagreement about proper specimen storage
>welp, guess he was right.
>Orders were to purge everything on ship, purge magos?
cont

>Forbidden Lore: Mechanicus
>Magos worked with Inquisitor Kryptman to develop anti-Tyranid weaponry
>Techmarine: DO NOT PURGE MAGOS.
>Magos gives them Hellfire Flamer he has lying around
>Practically a relic but made for puny humans
>Encounter a group of Inquisitorial Stormtroopers transporting huge crates
>Radioactive symbol on crates
>Techamrine: Wait, are they looting the place?
>Suddenly Trygon out of fucking nowhere!
>It has chainsaw limbs and is burrowing through the ship
>crates have holy atomics in them
>Trygon swallows some of the atomics and flees
>Chase chase chase
>Fight fight fight
>Assault Marine gets eaten
>Atomic gets activated
>Assault Marine rips out of Trygon
>Techmarine disables atomic
>butts unclench
>Finally get to Cogitator
>Captain and two others are wired into the primary cogitator
>Horrible monstrosities made from the combination of a tech priest and a tyranid warrior protect cogitator (look vaguely like a dreadknight)
>Fight fight fight
>Cogitator is shooting lightning
>Devastator says fuck it. Wastes the Cogitator and the Captain wired into it
>Whole ship is now fucked, systems going haywire
>Inquisitor Ramirez tells them that it's time to go.
>Run run run
>Oh fuck, the Magos!
>Run run run back
>Convince him to leave
>Manage to escape the ship before they're trapped
>Arrive back on strikecruiser
>Massive standoff between AdMech ships and Inquisitor
>As a member of the Ordo Mechanicum he's completely within his rights to enter a Mechanicus ship
>AdMech pissed at EVERYONE
>TechMarine: But we rescued the Magos?
>Peer: Mechanicus for everyone!

All in all turned out pretty well. Was working on the return of Inquisitor Ramirez where they actually used the nukes, but the group fell apart before that.

Best of the published adventures?

I think the character had 50 toughness and Resistance: Poisons. He was a bit of an overconfident idiot, and this was a fairly typical kind of scheme for him... right up until he botched the rolls and keeled over.

The other PCs, thinking he was playing dead as part of the plan, kept his slowly decaying corpse around for a few weeks.

We had a year-long game take place on Baraspine.

The PCs, and the /players/ vowed to never return to Baraspine.

Fuck that place.

They're going back next game and don't know it yet.

Anyone have a good reference sheet for the various patterns of human power armor? Also, is human scale Terminator armor a thing?

Black Crusade

Got a question about RT
For Iron Discipline it says if the person with Iron Discipline is the leader of the group then the rest of the PCs can benefit from it as well as the minions. An equivalent bit is missing from the Into the Jaws of Hell talent. Does Into the Jaws of Hell work on other PCs as well or no? It seems a little strong to have the party essentially gain fearless at Rank 4.

Both Iron Discipline and Into the Jaws of Hell work on PCs.

However I institute a house rule that both Talents fail to operate if the main PC has failed his Fear check.

Which given I like to use high Fear ratings, is a very real possibility.

Okay, I was just confused since the quick description on the talent lists specifically references 'minions' and they seemed to differentiate 'minions/followers' and 'explorers' when it came to Iron Discipline.

Deathwatch has an expansion that deals in various power armour marks but I'm not sure

Prisoner exchange with the Tau turned into a full-contact live-fire game of capture the flag.

Those are only for space marine armor.

Had a character board a fleeing chaos starship right before it jumped into the warp.

Had a character heroically attempt to fist fuck a Land Raider.

Had a character fail their test to operate their grav-chute 3 times in a row and wound up pancaking in their first HALO jump. This is especially embarrassing since it was his idea in the first place.

Had a character die to a series of failed medicae tests from our doctor.

I once died to a botched reload of a customized hand flamer/plasma pistol that I had devoted quite a bit of time into building. I basically spilled fuel on myself then fired a plasma pistol, igniting the fuel and setting myself ablaze.

Friendly Reminder from your local Divisio Biologis!

There are many abhumans in the galaxy, but not all look alike. Some abhuman strains display very high degrees of sexual dimorphism. Examples of this can be seen in the Felinid, Pelager, and Squat abhuman strains.

This has been a friendly reminder from your local Divisio Biologis. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

How was your weekend session /40krpgen/?
Today we have killed around 70 cultists and are hoping that we can survie the fight against the CSM leading them.
sketchtoy.com/67661605
sketchtoy.com/67661597

Start a new OW game tomorrow. Going to go through regiment creation then character creation and probably the first encounter of Against the Savages.

First time running anything, wish me luck.

I would say that the most fun you can have with OW is if you played it deathwatch style where each player designs his own regiment and you all get to play a soldier coming from that regiment.

Ran the 5th session on Thursday. Acolytes are responding to a distress call from a research over a dead world. An Imperial Cruiser had arrived before them and was completely empty when they inspected it. Session ended after they survived an ambush by an unknown xeno force by opening the blast doors of the flight bay they were in. They're preparing to investigate the station to find the answers to this mystery.

The thread pasta in the Mega folder needs to be updated with the new Armory info.

>40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.48.161023), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now includes all DH2e books.
>mediafire.com/folder/i3akv9qx9q05z

OP is using a beyond-ancient version of the copypasta.

>if you played it deathwatch style where each player designs his own regiment and you all get to play a soldier coming from that regiment.
...But that defeats the entire point and purpose of Only War, you shitheel. The purpose of regiment creation is to rapidly eatablish tone and a common baseline statline and motivation for characters. A game about Krieger Siegers will play far differently than a game about space redneck guerilla snipers or one about the super elite grenadiers. It also dramatically simplifies character creation and lets players slot new characters in fairly seamlessly. Doing it the way you recommend and you might as well play an unusually military game of DH 2E.

>Badwrongfun

Well, yes, because you're taking the core point of the game that makes it different from other 40kRPGs and throwing it out because it doesn't appeal to you. It's like saying "The most fun you can have in Black Crusade is with characters that don't follow Chaos", or "The most fun you can have with Dark Heresy is if you ditch the whole 'Inquisition' angle". And even that last is far more defensible, because DH is as close as we've got to a generic, baseline 40kRPG. I mean, you can do whatever the fuck you want in your game, as always, but I feel that you're missing a large part of the point.

>But that defeats the entire point and purpose of Only War, you shitheel.

An option presented in the fucking rulebooks that is also consistent with how the IG work in fluff is defeating the entire purpose?

No, retard, the entire point and purpose of Only War is to play an IG.

It would be closer to "the most fun you can have in Black Crusade is not being in the Screaming Vortex."

My DM's been using exclusively canon worlds from the Calixis sector lore. Admittedly Piety only had like three lines of text, but since that first case, we've been pretty much all over Scintilla, and he says we're headed for Dusk next.

Never died as I've never pissed off the GM enough to have him aggressively kill my character off three sessions in a row.

>An option presented in the fucking rulebooks that is also consistent with how the IG work in fluff is defeating the entire purpose?
An option presented in a sidebar in a non-core book basically saying "Yeah, you can do this if you want, here's how". And the IG doesn't generally draw together entire teams of people all from entirely different worlds and regiments. That's not a military, that's the A-Team.
>No, retard, the entire point and purpose of Only War is to play an IG.
And the IG has rules, structure, and a hierarchy that gets lost when you turn it into the A-team. You can play a (probably former) IG member in literally any game line besides Deathwatch, the point and purpose of Only War is to play a *soldier* acting as part of the Imperial Guard, an organization that likes its regiments hyper-specialized.

>And the IG doesn't generally draw together entire teams of people all from entirely different worlds and regiments.

Sure it does, that's the default for the Imperial Guard codices and the vidyas.

>And the IG has rules, structure, and a hierarchy that gets lost when you turn it into the A-team.

Not at all. The IG is so nebulously defined (like other stuff such as the Imperial Creed) that the GM must come up with most of the feel of the IG himself anyway.

>the point and purpose of Only War is to play a *soldier* acting as part of the Imperial Guard

Glad we don't disagree.

>an organization that likes its regiments hyper-specialized.

Hence why people from multiple regiments often get used together.

Also, even in the most vanilla-est of the vanilla mono-regiment unit, it is equally "fluffy" if not moreso for the stormtrooper, commissar, psyker, ogryn, and ratling to all have separate regiments.

Well, there is the Tanith 1st that essentially is made up of 3 regiments.

As much as I like the concept of OW, if you don't have a single regiment every player loves the fuck out of, I think having a concept or two supported by an available regiment (here's your tech regiment, your blowing shit up regiment, and your stealth regiment, or whatever) works better.

Yeah really. Finding a group in which everyone likes the same regiment is a challenge.

For anyone playing Rogue Trader or Dark Heresy, when it comes to players buying things, I like to have a cool, well described market so the whole process is part of the roleplay and not just picking something out of a book and rolling a die, hoping you get it. What are some markets/stores/merchants you've come up with? Example-

Chantali Town

Chantali Town is a crowded, raucous market center strung out across a huge, compact collection of smaller floating islands on Footfall. Always bustling with traders and citizens from all walks of life, it has a vibrant feeling of Adventure. However, don't be fooled by all the energy and feelings of good fortune across the market; Chantali Town is a place where many deals are made, and while many fortunes were made that started with a meeting in a Chantali Town mezzanine or rathskeller, quite a few traps were laid too- it may seem safer than some of the more unsavory locales around Footfall, but make no mistake. Chantali Town is a pit of vipers that has devoured many a careless patron.

The thing about Chantali Town is that with the massive amount of independent merchants and shopkeeps, everyone has connections there; strings to pull, favors that can be called in. Picking a meeting place in Chantali Town is an intricate art. There is no such thing as neutral ground there, with how fractured yet interconnect everything is. Find yourself on the bad end of a meeting arrangement, and you could experience anything from finding the coffee house you were invited to only accepts specific forms of credit that you lack (an embarrassing situation for a wealthy Rogue Trader) to ending up in a place where every worker and patron has been bought and paid for, all organized accomplices of a plot to rob, capture or kill you.

If you're clever and watchful, great opportunities await in Chantali-Town. All but the rarest treasures and most vile contraband can be obtained there, but for those there's always someone with a connection...

In your opinion, what are the more underpowred/overpowered xeno races by RAW compared to fluff?

I once had a character die while I was taking a number two irl. Level 16 wizard in a fantasy setting. Also had my first 40k character, I took somewhat seriously, die while out from the table.

>killing a PC while the player isn't here.
That's very bad etiquette in my book.

>tfw so many stories to tell don't know where to start

Well then someone fuckin update the Pasta in the megafolder.

And how was it on Scintilla for example? Did your GM manage to develop the planet well?

Noob DH2e player here. Is it me, or is the Longlas really fucking amazing because of the Accurate quality? I also find semi and full auto bursting rather unattractive because of the more ammo wasted and less chance to hit. What's the deal?

It's fucking amazing for Accurate which boosts hitting, and Felling which reduces unnatural toughness bonuses.

The long-las and sniper rifle are both really good for killing single targets.

It is less attractive when you have a bunch of targets to kill.

Would I perform better with an Autogun versus multiple targets?

So in Black Crusade is every planet in the Eye of Terror depicted as just Tatooine or Mad Max with more craziness depending on the god worshipped?

Some are quite civilized, while others are shitholes. For every Mad Max Tatooine, you have Magnus completely rebuilding Tizca on Sortarius.

That's a lot more civilized than I thought lol. So it's a lot more like it was in Rogue Trader and not just crazy warped planets overrun with daemons and shit?

Pretty much. You can find anything in the eye.

Yes.

One specific planet where things are 'pretty good' for the people living there is Q'Sal.

Two words: Suppression Fire.

Four words: Multiple hits at range.

Three words: Overwatch aye aye

We never actually see the Eye of Terror in Black Crusade. The Screaming Vortex is the permanent warp storm where Black Crusade is set, and it's A) much smaller than the Eye and B) quite a ways to the galactic west of the Eye, right around the western border of Segmentum Obscurus.
That said, not every Chaos world is "A daemonic foot stamping on a mutant skull forever" or "Chaos warband's private shitting ground", but most are at best predictably abusive and exploitative civilizations that are nice for the elites but not for the masses (So like the Imperium but with more human sacrifice), or at worst they're nightmarish in horrifically impossible ways, like Furia, a hot, stagnant world ocean with no bottom, haunted by killer fish of every type and nigh-invulnerable leviathans that fuck the shit of anyone who gets too powerful. It's not always "Everyone's getting raped" tier bad, but Chaos worlds are at least as grimdark as Imperial ones, and often a lot worse.

There's reasons why Chaos is part of the problem, and not the solution for all of Imperial society's woes. Daemon worlds are one of them.

> The Screaming Vortex is the permanent warp storm where Black Crusade is set, and it's A) much smaller than the Eye and B) quite a ways to the galactic west of the Eye, right around the western border of Segmentum Obscurus.
Actually, it's to the north-west, located in between the Calixis Sector and the Koronus Expanse.

This.

The Screaming Vortex is one of the Warp Storms bordering the Koronus Passage.

I'd love to see what's in the Void Dancer's Roil. That's the other Warp Storm, and it got no coverage whatsoever.

Has anyone tried to run a single, consistent continuity across multiple games with their own plots? Some kind of overarching metaplot specific to your own campaigns (whether it be all at once, or one after the other in sequence)?

>Has anyone tried to run a single, consistent continuity across multiple games with their own plots? Some kind of overarching metaplot specific to your own campaigns (whether it be all at once, or one after the other in sequence)?

Yes. It's difficult, but the payoff is so worth it. It requires very careful archiving of everything so no mistakes are made.

Done something about it, linking it with Yu'vath, the Barathum, an Old One and a C'tan Shard fighting each other to death linked in each other deadly coils, the Seven Calyx Devils, the Harrowing, Erasmus Haarlock, Komus and the Dread pearl, the Stryxis homeworlds, the Enoulians one, as well the Slaught and Lu'nassad.

To anyone intending to play Only War's Eleventh Hour beginner story.

I made a map for my players, might be helpful to you guys too.

Silly me, I just assumed this was how the game worked. Everyone in ow is from the same regiment?! WHY??? How does this not make every character purdy much exactly the same?? How does this handle me wanting to play a cadian, and my buddy wanting to play a krieger? It seems much more fun to make yer own regiment with its own personality...I mean, I see the appeal of one single regiment, but it seems terribly limiting.

The game was intended for fast play so the whole regiment and specialty system would let you get a well equipped character ready in a matter of minutes. There is a ruleset that lets you play in mixed regiments which is what I was suggesting.

I think I've assumed a lot about the ow game - can one play abhumans? Ogryn heavies, ratling snipers/cooks, and beastman berserkers would be fun, if they're available. I assume psykers are an option? Dare i even ask about squats?
I just wanna be clear on what ow actually covers. And thanks!

>Squats

No.

>Ogryns and Ratlings

Yes.

>Psykers

Yes, but they're OP as fuck.

>Beastmen

No.

Basically, if you play in an Only War game, you're part of a single cohesive unit. The regiment is your buddies, your comrades, your homies from the homeland.

And FUCK those other regiments over there, they're fucking weird, you ain't got time for that shit.

Only War is about Your Dudes. Building a regiment and coming together to make something really fucking cool is part of the appeal.

Read the book (a dl link is literally in the OP).
But yeah, you can play as ratlings, ogryns and psykers if you had a mind to. Squats are a no go though.

I have a Salamander Techmarine in a DW game we're running right now who's a lot of fun to play, but also seems to be cursed or something considering the weird things that happen him on a regular basis.

For example, it appears that attack bikes hates him as I seem to get 80+ on my driving rolls about 9 times out of ten. He runs around with a heavy bolter that only appears to have two settings; do fuck all and PURGE EVERYTHING

During our second mission, he took down a Tyranid Warrior Prime in a single turn with that thing. I think I rolled something like 4 Emperor's fury or something like that and totally pasted it

There are rules made by one of the writers on his off time for Squats though. It's a grey area between official and not though.

Well, it's hard to justify investing the time to read a 200+ page book if it isn't going to give my group what they want i.e. a cadian, a catachan, a krieger, a tallarn, and a mordian walk into a bar....

They won't want to play: "You're all the same!" game.

There's rules for what were clearly intended as Squats in the The Lathes book for DH 1e; they're called Lathesmasters. I'm sure you could homebrew something for DH 2e/Only War if you really wanted to.

We opened the hatch and were instantly mowed down by a single bolter salvo

Sounds like you need to find better friends if they don't respect the setting. Things are hyperspecialized to avoid a new Horus Heresy. A-Teams are heresy.

>I'm sure you could homebrew something
Don't be part of the cancer, user.

>Well, it's hard to justify investing the time to read a 200+ page book if it isn't going to give my group what they want i.e. a cadian, a catachan, a krieger, a tallarn, and a mordian walk into a bar....

A lot of the game's fun lies in the fact that the PCs are all a part of a single, uniform regiment from a single world; there's a lot of character variation even within that, though; there's the Heavy Weapons Guy, the Special Weapons Guy, the Medic, the Squad Leader, and so on and so forth, and that's before you get into Specialists like Tech-Priests or Commissars.

>Don't be part of the cancer, user.
Homebrewing a conversion of an option from DH 1e to DH 2e/Only War is cancer, now?

Don't encourage him.

warosu.org/tg/thread/44414737

here are a few stories of my current campaign. we've got some more stuff since then if you're interested

so salty! 40k is a sandbox, not a straightjacket, user. There are not two regiments with standard anything except uplifting primers. One regiment has lasrifles, the next has lances, and when the two get wiped out they amalgamate the survivors. rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the input, kindanon! You are helping, that is good info.

>How was your weekend session /40krpgen/?

Not exactly the weekend, but short version is one of the missions my Deathwatch players could take was to recover some STC fragments by the Ordo Chronos. They picked his mission first so he would go away faster. They travel 10,000 years back, to the end of the Horus Heresy, and pull off a heist in a fringe Data Hive between White Scars / Word Bearers and unidentified Blackshields that were half Ultras / half World Eaters. They ended up recovering the STC fragments and then some, and got them to the Inquisitor who promptly fucked off with them to who knows where.

The best part was they were told to recover a white burnished arms locker, and they could keep whatever was inside as a reward. At the end of the mission, they gave up the box to the inquisitor, because they forgot they could keep it for themselves.

Can't win'em all, I guess.

Well, we got to engage in politicking with noble houses, murder a minor Krin scion, engaged in a series of sidequests desperately trying to develop artificer class weaponry we could gift the Krin House to apologize for killing that scion, met (and murdered) a rogue Metallican Magos with plasma pistols who used Gun Kata on us, got caught in a massive gang war and ran away from a stolen Bane Wolf tank in the Coscarla district on our day off, watched a Sands of Blood tournament from our noble patron's forcefield-warded box seats, and our psyker caused roughly several hundred people to get arrested and sent to the penal legions for using her powers in a public marketplace.

He also really emphasized the architectural differences between Metallica and Sibellus. One was clearly built around a volcano, because Metallicans are fucking nuts, and Sibellus seems to have been carved out of a single piece of stone or someshit, because there was granite everywhere. Regulators were mentioned often, since that was our cover identity half the time, and the other half of the time it was probably because the DM had a big mercenary fetish. My feudal world knight always got funny looks from Metallicans for not using a gun, and the Sibellans had stuffed relatives used as coat racks. So yeah, I guess he did alright.

>Has anyone tried to run a single, consistent continuity across multiple games with their own plots? Some kind of overarching metaplot specific to your own campaigns (whether it be all at once, or one after the other in sequence)?

This just feels wrong. It reduces player agency by making everything based on the actions of others.

Shas'o, give us more links to the Republican Commandos!