Nope

Nope

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2016/11/19/this-december-all-is-dust-and-loads-of-new-books/
forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?500807-Dark-Heresy-Enter-the-Phaenonites-Need-help!&p=11959728#post11959728
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh wow a supplement.

>We could make a balanced, functional wargame
>or we could just sell shitloads of overpriced supplements, cunts will eat it up.

Just wait for the AOS of 40k.

>justplay30.jpg

And don't say it's boring to play marines vs marines. You can play 30k against 40k just fine.

With all of these supplements couldn't they have just made a new chaos space marine codex by now.

40k thousand sons are cooler

Not like the balance can get any more fucked, hey.

If you like those models, go ahead and use them. No one except hard core autists will say otherwise.

You aren't wrong there. At least with 30k rules you can fall back onto a pretty fun and balanced game with other 30k armies.

>rumored imperial agents book with SOBs and other stuff in it
>doubt
>this picture shows up
Huh.

I swear to god if chaos is getting another supplement while fucking "Imperial Agents" are getting a codex...

Are you fucking retarded?

There better be good Night Lords shit or I'll personally launch a crusade of terror in GW's offices.

TRAITOR LEGIONS 'Nine is the magic number this month, as within this 136-page softback supplement to Codex Space Marines are army special rules, exclusive Detachments, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives and Chaos Artefacts for each of the Traitor Legions - the nine legions who followed their Primarchs into treachery and heresy as they turned from the Emperor's light. (avail 10 Dec)

IMPERIAL AGENTS Loyal sons and daughters of the Imperium take heart, as whilst the Ruinous Powers may seek to be in ascendance as the year wanes, the God-Emperor's most righteous agents stalk the stars ready to enact his will.
Codex: Imperial Agents contains nine subfactions of the Imperial war-machine, from agents of the Inquisition to Wyrdvane Psykers of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica to reinforce your armies of the Imperium. After all, Deathwatch Kill Teams and Imperial Assassins are just as likely to be found working alongside regiments of the Astra MIlitarum or Space Marine strike forces as they are working by themselves, giving the Armies of the Imperium increased tactical choice and scope to conquer any foe.
Within this volume you'll find background and rules for using nine smaller factions alongside your existing armies of the Imperium, from the Grey Knight Terminator squads to the BATTLE SISTERS OF THE ADEPTA SORORITAS.

What are the apocrypha things m8?

oh G-E yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

As a Inquisition player life is suffering

Wait are all of the new models coming out on the 10th of December?

Don't care half a shit about rules, are they going to release plastic sisters or not? That's the only thing I'm going to buy from that release.

I won't get hyped until I see Emperor's Children with shitload of Sonic Weapon options.
Also Sonic Dreadnoughts.

>yfw they just bundle all the supplements into one book for more than buying each separately

>Just wait for the AOS of 40k.
confirmed for 8th ed

Oh hell yes.
>tfw you just bought the Arhiman anthology for some TSons masturbation without knowing this was planned.
As soon as the pay arrives you bastards.

>are they going to release plastic sisters or not?
Janunary

With the precedence set with Codex: Imperial Agents it seems like this is the perfect time for GW to finally flesh out their less relevant Xeno Factions.

Imperial Agents has a bunch of mini-factions that are meant to be taken as allies with other imperial armies, the same could be true for Xeno factions or just factions that don't mind mercenaries.

Kroot is a given but there's lot more out there.

>Codex: Beware the Xeno

That doesn't look legit to me. That cover is already-existing art, whereas new codexes/supplements always have new artwork on the cover.

>sisters aren't even getting new rules, just the existing digital rules folded in with a bunch of other shit I don't give a fuck about

Well, there goes my excitement. At least my streak of not giving GW any money for 5 years can continue.

>new codexes/supplements always have new artwork on the cover.

The Chaos Marine codex has recycled artwork.

Cautiously excited for Slaanesh stuff. Not like I'll pay for this, though.

It's 100% legit. It's on the new community website. It's recycled art because these are lazy cash-in books with recycled rules shit out for the holiday season.

warhammer-community.com/2016/11/19/this-december-all-is-dust-and-loads-of-new-books/

Well shit, there is.

WOO

>shit out for the holiday season
More accurately it's probably that they're low effect books put out before 8th edition. They don't want to put out a major new release while 7th ed. Is a lame duck.

Will 40k ever be nearly as cool as its lore?

Like, ever?

Nah.

Anyway, scans when?

I swear to god if after all this fucking time Sisters are rolled into a generic fucking Codex while shit like GSC get their own, I'm out of this shit for good.

GSC are way cooler than Shitsters though.
Even Beastmen are getting a plastic kit before shitsters.

>opinions

It's weird, because it includes deathwatch that literally just got their codex.

I'm worried because if we get rules without new models, then we're stuck in the same position we've always been, and will always be thanks to an all-in-one Codex.

I'm going to hope that this is just temporary and they don't want to release a new full codex 2-3 months before the entirely new edition.

Seeing how this blurb specifically mentions "battle sisters" in the same context as specifically "grey knight terminators", it might not even be full army lists in there but just some unit entries for use as allies.

We know new models are coming because GW outright said they are, but it might only be a basic battle sisters box for the time being rather than a full army release.

They still can change the cover.

Well, to be fair, it makes a lot of sense. Hereticus works with SoB, Xeno with Death Watch, Maelleous with Grey Knights. They are all seperate factions, but they all work heavily with each other, so it makes sense to create a codex where they can all intermingle more fluidly. My question is, whatvare the nine included?

What I can think off the top of my head:
-Inquisition
-Grey Knights
-Deathwatch
-Sisters of Battle
-Storm Troopers
-Assasains

But what else could they add? They mentioned Space Marines and IG, but I think they could also squeeze in Custodes and Sisters of Silence.

Maybe. It's strange that they specifically mentioned GKTs.

Agreed. Kinda irritated every single 7th ed dex and supplement is hardcover. Like I am pretty sure they can release some free PDFs at least.

Wyrdvane psykers are also mentioned, which lends further credence to this book not being full army lists, but just specific units.

Fuck anyone who said we would never get Legion rules. And a special fuck you to anyone who said we should not get Legion rules back (all the while sucking loyalist dick).

This doesn't replace this. This is an "Allies" Codex. It probably contains 1-2 choices from a bunch of different places (so GK Captain + Termy Squad, DW Librarian + DW Kill-Team, Canoness + SoB Squad, etc.).

That's strange. Usualy supplements has formations, warlord traits and relics. Some fluff but no new units.

It doesn't sound like the supplement will have any new units at all.

> army special rules, exclusive Detachments, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives and Chaos Artefacts for each of the Traitor Legions

user, they're literally advertising new units.

Ehm EHm. !k sons terminators, new rubrics(new weapons)

Holy shit. I just noticed that one on the right.

HE HAS TYPHOONS

Yes, for Warzone Fenris: Wrath of Magnus. Not the supplement

Traditionally the Apocrypha stuff has been collections of old fluff. And since those pieces of cover art are pretty ancient (I have the WD with that Chaos Terminator on the cover, it came out in the mid-90s), it looks like these are probably more of the same.

It LITERALLY has a picture of the Scarab Occult Terminators on the front cover, user. CLEARLY they are included in the actual book.

Releasing a book and then 2 weeks later releasing another book that has the same stuff + more in it seems like a dumb move to me.

That picture doesn't mean shit and you know it. The Chaos codex has an awesome looking marine on the front and there's no models or units that even resemble it in the codex itself.

you know CSM codex have Chaos Space Marine on the cover.

you know CSM codex have Chaos Space Marine on the cover.
And they releasing campaign book nad this supplement(no update CSM codex) so units from WoM will be in Traitors Legions.

>TFW after Kroon and Genesteal cults both become better on the tabletop at being orks than orks.

Are...are those chain-khopeshs?

CHAIN KOPESHS?

Huh.

So they are. I didn't notice that.

Sweet. I guess I can finally build some Tomb Brothers.
forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?500807-Dark-Heresy-Enter-the-Phaenonites-Need-help!&p=11959728#post11959728

Are those motherfucking missiles on that Termi? And a rotor cannon? And a psyker Terminator?

neat

They did that with the Militarum Tempestus codex.

40K has never been cool, user. In lore or gameplay. We just like it because it's nerdbait trash that appeals to us neckbeards' nostalgia.

An Imperial Agents book is a good idea but SoB really deserve their own codex

Imperial Agents should be Inquisition, Officio, Custodes, Astra Telepathica, Arbites, etc.

this , 40k lacks a lot of loud noise now

I've been praying to the Dark Gods for Chaos Xenos supplement or a long time

As a CSM player I always envied the loyalists their assault cannons, but actually seeing them in the hands of a Traitor Legionary makes me feel kinda strange.

the put out new tau rules in a campaign supplement and then rolled them into the next dex that came out virtually the same time.

this was only like 2 years ago, how new are you?

Underrated post

Not as a rule. The chaos codex art is the same as the cover of blood gorgon.

The art kind of sucks anyway, so who cares.

So SoB now will be just Canoness, tactical squad and seraphim squad?

But user, IA13 already has baller ass sonic dreadnoughts and land ravers.

Soon

>but SoB really deserve their own codex
Nope

Probably not seraphim since they'd need a separate box and this is a lazy, minimum effort release.

Not really. The GK infantry box has different Backpacks so you can use their jump infantry guys. No reasons sisters couldn't get a 5-girl box with enough bits for both.

>need different arms, different legs, different backpacks, only common piece is chest+head and chest might not even be compatible depending on how they work the robes into the new models

Battle sisters and seraphim cannot be one kit and even if they somehow were it would effectively kill the army straight away since it would be obscenely expensive, more than they already are.

Yeah but Forgeworld isn't selling those anymore and at one point they will stop supporting the rules, i fear.
But considering that Sonic Dreads have sort of a fanbase there is a high chance they finally make it into this codex.

>codex supplements, allies, non-codex units, additional special rules, etc. are a recent addition to the game

Oh boy...

but sob really dserve their own codex

Typhons, assault cannon, next thing we know those combi-bolters are actually storm bolters.

If sob deserve their own codex then each Traitor Legion and each notable Craftworld do as well and we get a clusterfuck of unnecessary codexes.

>land ravers

What, where? I can't seem to find any rules for Sonic Land Raiders anywhere in that book.

>SoB really deserve their own codex

Nigga it's a return to the old days

nope they didn't. It's unpopular army without playerbase and gameplay niche.

He was talking about sisters of battle, not thousand sons.

And I am talking about Sisters of Battle. If GW will make full SoB army with own codex it will flop, because SoB-players are WHFB-tier fanbase.

At this point "Burn it all down and start over" is literally the best chance 40k has of being good.

Might even get back to playing rather than just modeling.

Maybe we don't buy shit, cos there's shit to buy. I know I'd completely remake my SoB army if they came out with a codex and plastics.

In fantasy there was an end time plot with Archaon being the lord of the end times.
40K doesn't have an end times plot or a character to push it. 40K is status quo setting where nothing changes

>Maybe we don't buy shit, cos there's shit to buy.
Then didn't expect any aatention from GW.
>40K doesn't have an end times plot or a character to push it.
Abbadon is going to win, even Emprah foresaw this
>40K is status quo setting where nothing changes
Yeah say that to Eldars.

>Eldars

Funny, I'm a thousand sins player since the good old Index Astartes Times, and I've got a friend who's a Sister player since Witch Hunters. We both see the light at the end of the tunnel, at least.

>Abbadon is going to win

>Armless failure
>winning

toppest of keks..

>Abbadon is going to win, even Emprah foresaw this
>implying that Abaddon the Armless stands any chance of causing any real damage to the Imperium

You can deny it, but 40k moving, Emperor soresaw how he will be killed by Abbadon and after Deathmasque all eldars doomed and Ghazkul was officially confirmed as incarnation fo Beast.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that thousand sons players are getting new models too. It's just ironic to see someone call SoB too unpopular and niche to deserve anything in a thread about TS getting a bunch of new stuff.

No. They're not. The cutting edge of the kopesh was on the inside curve, here it's on the outside curve. They're just weirdly shaped chainaxes.