Fellas?

fellas?

the numbers don't lie

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@noamlevenson/request-network-is-more-than-just-paypal-2-0-it-could-revolutionize-the-finance-world-87b54bb455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muhcombinator

It's all ogre now. Moon dump imminent. Don't get caught holding your bags gentlemen. Sell now and buy back in lower.

How do i join your PnD group?

just dumped it now. lets see if i made the right call and buy in lower again

Set an order for 1200 sats, next time it should pump to at least 1800 maybe 2000.

just sold, think this is the top. and if not oh well

Why is this coin not on Bittrex?

Because it's very early in the game. Just another example of why you should buy in. It's not even on Buttrex yet.

I did the same

She Died Months Ago But No One Said A Word, Here's Why

Worth buying now? Rly want to get in on this REQ -moon-express

Every dip is higher.

It's getting increasingly expensive to buy into this.

Soon, anything under 50 cents is going to be a bargain.

Will buy in if it just goes down to 20

Only got 1000 at 5 cents but still comfy money

stay poor

Ffs, I bought 4k REQ when it was 7c.
I cant believe I've actually bought a moon ticket.
Now, all that I need for a perfect Christmas is a LINK announcement

This.

If you're seeing this level of explosive growth at this stage, where the coin is not yet very well know, imagine what happens when the Redditors and Normans learn of it on Bitrex.

Its going down to 20 rn kek

just wait till this hits bittrex.

Dude, sell the LINK and put it into REQ. At least you'll make your LINK losses back quicker.

LINK is going nowhere for a good half year.

Still stable at BTC / ETH ratio, who the fck cares about USD, are you cashing out right now - fucking brainlet

>0.00001473 BTC (48.30%) ITS GOING DOOOOOOWN

holding steady at .23 kek

Which faggot to listen to? Coin or fiat?

Haha, nope.
I'm not selling my bags to you.

If there's one thing I've learned: never buy a hyped coin at its prime. That's the fastest way to buy a bullet.

yeah, buy high sell low.
the classic Veeky Forums

it's real value is not increasing. ETH is just doing so well atm that it appears to be going up if you look at the fiat value. With REQ/ETH, REQ is at $0.23 @ 0.00035535 , but yesterday 0.00035535 was $0.17. It's actual value did not increase. Stop looking at fiat values. If its pairing value doesn't go up it is just cause ETH is doing so well. It would of been better to just keep it in ETH.

>writes off all price increases as hype
>stays poor

SHADDAP I JUST WENT ALL IIIIIINNN

It would've been better to just win the lottery at 100mil too user

Funny, considering I'm 450% up in dollar terms..

What sort of arithmetic is that?

Oh fuck.

> buys ATH
> surprised when it's not soaring anymore

so weird that if i cash out right now i have double the money

but shoot let me ignore USD cuz u said so

>stop lo9king at real values look at internet fake money
If its keeping up with ETH, and ETH is increasing that's good enough for me. like everyone else in the giant speculative bubble we call crypto. I'm cashing out in real money

just sold. why the fuck is it still going up

got in at .05c
stay poor son

> got in at ground floor
> suggests I should buy his bags ATH
Makes sense to me

you must be braindead. just look at market cap man. REQ is OBJECTIVELY increasing in value. turn off your computer pls and take a long walk and reflect on this.

Lel brainlet who thinks he’s smart

>thinks investing at ICO price is the only way to make gains

also bought IOTA at 1.4, the ATH at that time
>says never buy ATH

WTF GO DOWN FAGGOT GO DOWN UGH

wew

I'm sorta a new fag, where the fuck do I store this piece of shit. can't find anything

Our moon mission got interrupted by a slight correction of BTC and ETH, back to business now.

Really bullish on Q1-Q2 2018

Any wallet that stores ERC20 tokens, like MEW

Q1 we are going to see $2-$3 REQ.

Fucking ethereum network i swear to god my transaction is pending 40 minutes now. I earned 400% on my previous buy i need these sweet requests NOW

hell yeah

$5 minimum or i'll sudoku

$5 is Q2 after staking. then when staking happens and you're collecting network fees = made it.

$18 according to my math

Copy and paste all the values in notepad today. (REQ/ETH @ 0.00035200 $0.23) Then tomorrow do the same thing. Do it for as long as you are holding on to it. You will start to see what I am talking about. By all means cash out if you think you are x2 x5 x10 x100 your profits. But, make your own records on the altcoins that you hold. Don't look at some website and see higher percentages and fiat and quickly go OMG MOON MISSION! It very well could be, but as I said if whatever you paired it to (ETH/BTC) is doing so well it will appear the altcoin is doing well too.

oh shit nigga, i just got on the train. I cant buy a better ticket untill end of month!
WILL I STILL MAKE IT

>REQ is OBJECTIVELY increasing in value

If that is so, then how come REQ is at $0.23 @ 0.00035535 , but yesterday 0.00035535 was $0.17 ????

2-3x REQ volume in past 2 days
>still thinks only ETH value matters

you are literally braindead. i can't believe you possibly read through all the replies pointing out easy OBJECTIVE ways to understand that you are wrong, and yet you come back with the same autistic argument.

go for a walk, really

There wasn't enough buy pressure the other day as eth mooned so req dumped. Eth now stabilized and req is reassuming its previous gwei position.
It has increased in isd

You trippled your ETH stacks with REQ, when you bought in at the bottom, and doubled nearly since ICO. Your arguments don't make any sense. Neither in USD nor in ETH.

Malia Obama cried after receiving her IQ score.

this

Dump happening, FOMO over, see you at 1000stats.

thats what shakira said about her hips

oh no, there's a dump happening! wow let me just sell every single REQ I have. because obviously i'm a fortune teller like every other 'trader' here and will be able to perfectly time the next pump.

alright i have the capital and i need a shitcoin. what dip should i be buying how many can i buy with 1000USD and will i be a smug lambo owner in a few years or a modest honda civic pleb when this shit reaches its final form?

we just had the dip, sorry

wow that dump of less than a penny that lasted 20s was real good man thanks for the tip

*value goes down $0.01*

pack it in boys, time to dump while I'm ahead

Dumpers gonna be so salty

$1 EOY
Normies dont even know about this shit yet

holy shit he's so retarded. do you have any idea what trading pairs are? Against Eth it's held even and against BTC its mooned. Who the literally fuck even uses eth trading pairs

He's not wrong. Obviously down trending now.

fucking faggots, hold on

>can identify trends
>isn't a billionaire by day trading
???

Compare it to fucking BTC you utter brainlet. When the other side of a pair is mooning and your side is holding, you're mooning too. Christ.

I love the PhD swing and day traders. How much profit have you made from this up and downtrend?

Request Network is more than just PayPal 2.0—It could revolutionize the finance world

medium.com/@noamlevenson/request-network-is-more-than-just-paypal-2-0-it-could-revolutionize-the-finance-world-87b54bb455

this

>this

The only coin I have invested in right now with 200k besides ETH (15 coins).

AMA

What color lambo will you get?

the upgrade from camaro to lambo will be massive

Obv its going to be yellow so everyone can see it all the time.

Nice. Trips n Dubs. GG

200k coins ? Or 200k dollars

PayPal-Payza-Skrill will buy them. Bet on it. This is the future and that is what big boys do, buy the competition. See Facebook. Hell, even fucking Zuckerberg or Google could buy Request.

Dude has 15 ETH. Probably 200k REQ

a blue 2018 Lamborghini Huracan here
not the best but I like to live modestly

200k in REQ. If I had 200k in $ I would have invested in the big coins more.

bros holding seems boring, how do i make myself entertained?

buy link and see yourself going bipolar every hour.

Sell!!! Buy on dip!

lol. Trying to buy back is going to be so damn hard.

Since Kyber is so essential to Req being able to convert normiebucks without normies having to learn crypto, should we also be buying Kyber?

Would their coin be any more valuable when this takes off or is it more that the Kyber business would just benefit from the Req fees?

Think REQ could ever get up to $100 in a few years' times fellas? I'm thinking of making this one my main hodl

What dip price are you targeting? Bought some on ATH so sold just a bit ago to make a nice profit, and I want to buy back in at a safer level.

Dude just hold. This is going to go to the fucking stars. Fuck the moon.

$1000 is a better bet

it'd have to dethrone ETH market cap
highly unlikely