archive.is/KzJgx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>download (1).jpg
>thumbnail
>retarded clickbait article
>r/TheDonald tier memes
Color me surprised.
Also, Fascism is white and based

Funny, I've been listening to this for ten minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4kRRcI5nMk&ab_channel=ArchWarhammer

The libtears just keep coming.

>liking a setting which heavily involves a certain thing makes you that thing
By this logic, all Doctor Who fans are time travelers.

>paying any attention to attention whoring sites
You're part of the problem

looks sad to me
I wish the guy had a bit more of a good british voice.You know so his shit could sound like a BBC documentary

That's what I got the article from

Could we cut funding so only engineering, science and things like that remain? Fuck humanities and similar academia.

talk about attacking an easy target pretty much the entire demographic of 40k fans are white males.

>implying fascism is bad

This guy also complained about there not being enough female armies archive.is/KzJgx

Mien Niger

Is Veeky Forums still pozzed? I left because of the quests and libshit pozz.

Protip: You can always shut this argument down with "Are you assuming their gender?"

Hey now, history and economics are also valuable and important - it's a lack of understanding of those two things that spawns a great deal of the stupidity being inflicted on us these days.

That's what a guy called arch warhammer more or less did, just look at his most popular vid

As a reminder, 40K is about how fucked up everything is.

"To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."

People who hold the Imperium up as a good thing outside of the frame of 40K itself are mentally deficient.

>People who hold the Imperium up as a good thing outside of the frame of 40K
I doubt anyone like that existsw. Now, holding it up as a cool thing, on the other hand...

I sometimes wish an inquisitor or a commissar blammed/exterminated me

People like that exist on this very board.

We're all time travelers, though. Its just that we're traveling linearly

They are roleplaying. I hope.