Wait a minute

If I put 10k into bitcoin, then bitcoin shoots up to 50k or something, then I buy some drugs on tor, there is nobody who can see the transactions I make from Coinbase, right? Like no tax agency can come at me, right? Or does Coinbase make a record of all their transactions? If so then there is no way bitcoin is anonymous and there is no point in using it to buy drugs and/or to avoid tax by buying drugs or other stuff with it.

Please tell me I'm wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

chainalysis.com
coinfirm.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proof that junkies are fucking stupid.

>tell me i'm wrong
You're not

>then there is no way bitcoin is anonymous and there is no point in using it to buy drugs and/or to avoid tax by buying drugs or other stuff with it.

yes.

So its not actually anonymous after all.

I lol'd where I read some thing where you have to give Coinbase or CoinJar your personal details when you make an account, your drivers lisence etc. How did we get so fooled

Major junkie guy here to help you.

Basically install an Tails OS on an USB, with Tor included.

Take the Bitcoins from ur coinbase, send it through a tumblr (Helix), and then into an Electrum (REMEMBER TAILS), do everything of this on Tails.

Encrypt ur address and go enjoy ur bought drugs.

Honestly u can just buy it directly, nobody cares about a junkie buying drugs, I simply do this cause I'm paranoid as fuck.

and of course VPN, the dot over the l

how does one obtain said drugs in the physical wold

Send your coins through a private wallet or tumbler first. The private wallet stops Coinbase from fucking you over if the recipient's address is flagged as belonging to a vendor, and tumbling stops the feds from tracing a transaction back to you if the vendor gets busted (though in that case you also have to hope that they didn't store your unencrypted shipping details).

Beyond that, just be careful of controlled deliveries.

Here's how it works, if you're curious

>Ideally, don't buy Bitcoin on Coinbase etc
>Transfer to private wallet on clearnet
>Transfer to a different private wallet on clearnet
>Transfer to a BTC tumblr, which transfers to a private wallet on darknet
>transfer one more time if you want
>transfer to marketplace
>buy drugs online, making sure to use PGP etc
>Get a love letter in the mail
>Go to post office to pick up package
>Get swarmed by 30 SWAT members as you take possession of an envelope containing 2 hits of acid

alt

>Enter wrong address in tumblr
>some chad gets your $30

Why would you send it directly from there?
Send it somewhere else first then to wherever you want

Monero is the coin for privacy.

Bitcoin was just the first coin. It is only as private as an online username.

This is all assuming btc goes up. No one knows what it will do.

This is also assuming you don't lose all of your btc through fees by transferring it through wallet(s) for security.

Decide if you're willing to take those two risks.

XMR (monero) is the untracable coin

pic related

Use that

Why is a Tumblr service necessary?

There are many online wallets, many of which that don't require any personal details.

Just send from your coinbase account to a different online wallet. On that online wallet account, generate new wallet addresses.

Send the money for the drugs from the various new wallet addresses you generated.

How is any of that connected to to your original coinbase purchases and wallet?

Imagine how it looks on the block chain.

Account A (ID: Chad Pajetiphon):
Sends 15 btc to Account B

Account B:
Sends 15 BTC to Account C

Account C:
Sends 15 BTC to known darknet website.

Everyone can see the transaction. That's the point of using blockchain technology to decentralize the currency's economy. Now there are other coins that obfuscate the identities of sender and receiver, but Bitcoin isn't one of them. You better hope whoever you were dealing with was using one of their several dozen wallets that aren't known to be attached to anyone malicious, or else you're liable to catch hell. All an agent (or someone with too much time on their hands looking to fuck over druggies or get some of dat crime stoppers money) has to do is run through the blockchain on a confirmed address for a malicious actor and then they receive the addresses on everyone that's ever had a transaction with them. They could also go n-degrees deep and find people who've had transactions with that first set of discovered people, and so on. Work it all back to normiebase, or somewhere with a verification, and you've either got some poor bastard dead to rights, or you know who to ask for a forward analysis to find out who down the line actually put that money into the black market.

chainalysis.com
coinfirm.io/
Hope you're not doing anything illegal with bitcoins, user.

It's probably worth mentioning that you might be able to obtain an analogue for what you want completely legally from a clear net research chemical vendor and then you don't have to worry about getting in trouble with the police at all. Though you should still use a private wallet because I've heard it's against Coinbase's ToS somehow even if it's legal, so they still have the right to freeze your account.

I did this half a year ago with no problems.

This.

We didn’t. You did.

My god, learn the difference between a clean “not tied to you” and dirty “tied to you” wallet.

>what is plausible deniability
There's nothing to prove that Accounts B or C are Chad's. Tumbling is just to allow you to deny that you ordered the package if it gets intercepted. You can't get in trouble for an illegal package being sent to your address if there's no money trail to show that you ordered it, as long as you don't accept the package.

>we

giv name of clean wallet plox

Unless there's a package being sent to the known address or PO box of the owner of Account A from the known address, PO Box, or nearby mailboxes of the owner Account D. Obviously the prosecutors would still have to prove that you actually tumbled the money and that Accounts B and C aren't legitimate people who should be the ones being examined instead, but there'd probably be enough on the table for the feds to go ahead and charge you if they wanted to. Lucky for you though, they typically won't waste time going after small fry unless they're trying to use you to flip someone bigger.