THEY WARNED US

AHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

>>DROPPED 2K IN AN HOUR

U w0t

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP FALLING

shhh shhh its ok shhhh

Neat

Every big move coinbase goes down lol..... are they insolvent or something?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

buy the dip you fucking mongs, this has happened 100 times before

It's vice versa.
Bitcoin crash because coinbase is down

>coinbase down
that website is a literal metaphor for the oy vey shut it down meme. they are barely ever even up anymore

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Finally, i've been sitting on fiat for a week now. Could barely sleep because i couldnt join this bull run
>buy the dip
>buy the dip
Always buy the dip Veeky Forums, it can only go up!

BUT IN THE END IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER

this literally happens after every pump
you guys must be from reddit or /pol/

why the fuck you retards keep using coinbase? it ALWAYS goes down when btc dips hard or goes up fast, it literally cannot sustain it's user base.

/pol/ here, iron hand, I'm going full hodl - We're gonna make it boys.

ITS OGRE

>freaking out about being down 8% today

Let me guess, you're one those normies that just bought BTC for the first time a few days ago?

This. I've recently moved my ETH and BTC to Gemini because GDAX/Coinbase is so bad with outages. I still have LTC in Coinbase though, haven't decided where to put that yet. Bittrex?

Because there is literally no other feasable way to buy Bitcoin.

>inb4 local bitcoin meme

Why can’t I ever catch a fucking break and time a dip right.

I sat right here watching it go below 16k and didn’t buy. Now I’m still sitting in cash watching it go back to 17k.

Why was I born so dumb??

who makes all these fucking wojaks

>brainlets still looking at total numbers instead of percentages
>"oooh noes it has lost over 500 bucks huurrr"

Poor Veeky Forums

Because you’re the product of a dishrag whore single mother and you didn't have any fatherly influence in your life.

Bitcoin and other cryptos will never be worth more than now. If you don't at least sell some of your gains, you're asking to be poor.

Nothing in the market goes parabolic and keeps climbing.

If you made even 10% profit off fake virtual internet money ponzie scheme tokens, you've beat the man already. Give it a rest.

t.nocoiner

I only invest what I can easily miss any way, there's no reason for me to chicken out.
Nice try though.

>fiat takeover
interdasting

just fucking buy MUSICOIN
this is literally obvious as f*
News coming up week after week, and you cry about some small % loss of BTC... wtf

get a hardware wallet you dingus, you're going to lose all of your coins...

>every time it crashes coinbase just goes down so normies can't panic sell and flashcrash it
well played bitcoin, well played

I'll sit on the sideline for this one, boys.

Best of luck with your unbacked dollars bud ;)

it literally does this E V E R Y D A Y

>tfw slept through all three dips
I guess I'll wait until next time.

You think it's obvious that there's gonna be a correction, but bubbles are by definition irrational. For all we know BTC could moon again and you'll lose sats.

Or your scamcoin tether could finally be revealed as a scam kek, but that would fuck all of us.

>waiting out a crash in tether

how stupid can you be

I mean it would fuck us gently, but ravage your asshole like a horse dick since you'd literally lose your 9.5k dollars in a few seconds lol

If you're a Ta fag, there's a double top forming on btc now. I'm not a Ta fag. To the moon from here

I don't give a fuck. I only invested about 1k and it's pocket change. ALL The markets would need to take a straight dive for me to lose it and even then, the lulz would be worth it.

bumping this in case BTC moons now

EVERYTHING WILL CRASH TODAY

local bitcoins you stupid fuck

normies are dumping and cashing out. ruin everything

The market ran out of greater fools at 17500. Once people realize bitcoin is running on hot air it's done

This. Buy the low and sell high you fucking homos. It'll settle at 15k and then people will buy again and eventually blow through the current roof next year. Pussies.

It's not like there's any other option if you're not a burger.
Kraken's engine doesn't work anymore, it's nothing but a glorified wallet with third-party risk.
Bitstamp is sketchier and sketchier, takes days or even weeks to withdraw funds.
Poloniex, Bittrex, Liqui, Binance are all non-serious unregulatef exchanges that could go down and run with your funds any moment.
Bitfinex... LOL.
GDAX is literally the only exchange you can trade against fiat in relative safety.