/cyoag/ - "Choose Your Own Adventure" General

Last Thread: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10898682
youtube.com/watch?v=W7qRjZ7pYdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did the guy working on the Evangelion CYOA ever actually finish it?

A

A

strawpoll.me/10898682

Cheating edition I see
B&C, setting earth cpmbined with the two next from this post. Bring it fucking on you saggy tit neckbeards

>RACE: Black Dragon
>VOW: Dominion
>BOONS: Magic (4), Other Magic [Day Vampire] (1), Haven (0)

Gotta have a place to unwind. A command center of sorts, you know? More than that, political power isn't my sort of dominion. The true power lies in having eyes and ears everywhere. The more connections I gain, the more I know. The more I know, the more connections I can gain.

They say it's not what you know, it's who you know. I say it's what you know ABOUT who you know. Do me a favor or two and your secret's safe. Don't, and... well. You'll see.

C

Is she even still around? Haven't seen her or her cyoas in a while

>thinking that the sort of CYOAs this general is for are anything like Quests

Made this a little while ago. I've posted it before, but no one seemed to notice. Feedback appreciated.

A complete waste of C.
>The Emergency Exit

>A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her.
The senior monk carried this woman on his shoulder, forded the river and let her down on the other bank. The junior monk was very upset, but said nothing.
They both were walking and senior monk noticed that his junior was suddenly silent and enquired “Is something the matter, you seem very upset?”
The junior monk replied, “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”
The senior monk replied, “I left the woman a long time ago at the bank, however, you seem to be carrying her still.”
She is here as long as we carry her in our memes

Is there a Repo! the Genetic Opera cyoa?

I'm still around.

Interesting story.

Haven't seen this be a waifu one in awhile.

>Light Elf

>Intriguing
>Well-Endowed
>Lifetime (I ain't dying yet!)

>Sweet
>Yan
>General Magic
>Weaponmaster

>Wells

Just adventure with my brave hero succubus and do everything I can to help with her quests, protect her when I can, and attend to her special needs as a succubus.

Nope, you're not Angel. Her writing style might be obnoxious but she sure as hell don't needlessly add that many line breaks.

She also dismissed that CYOA because of the line
>What do you mean you're not a girl? Well, you are now.
Which she interpreted as
>Lol what do you mean there's girls on the internet?

Dude you're obviously not angel

The Pen.

What CYOA are you using it on, though? Unlike the meta CYOA in the OP, doesn't specify that the "next CYOA" has to be something someone else posted after your post, so you could've just posted the CYOA yourself if it wasn't in the thread already.

Found it
>If they aren't gender neutral or can't be made to easily fit being female already, then I just ignore them.

>I don't want to sound like a tumblrina
>All I'm saying is, where's my lesbian CYOA?

This is such a good quote
>If that thread taught anyone anything it is that throwing a tantrum will get you pandered to. No reason to quietly enjoy a cyoa when one can make some noise and get some shit started

In Final Fantasy, every item I get, I just keep. There might be a boss that I will need that item for. And if there is only one of that item in the game, I need to be super sure I'm going to need to use it. This turns into a never-use-any-item scenario.

Because of this, I think the only way I'd use a one-time use power would be to profit or to save my life. If it is to save my life, it has to be automatic otherwise I wouldn't realize I needed to use it until it is too late. This make Ejector Seat an option for auto-life. I don't see a means of making money from any of the other options.

Get Out of Jail and The Pin can be used for profit by stealing something and dodging the consequences. You need to have a good plan and set up and actually get away and hide whatever you stolen, but it can be done.

None of these heroes are worthy. I'm not settling for some pure yuri romance with lots of hand holding. I want a big strong rugged manly hero with heroic manly muscles and carefully cultivated stubble who can just pick up a vulnerable dainty waifu like me and then ravish me until I can't sit down for a week.

Well, you could use the get out of jail free card or the pin to make a profit. Find a good target to steal crazy amounts of money of valuables from and then escape the legal punishment.

>If they aren't gender neutral or can't be made to easily fit being female already, then I just ignore them.
Is Angel really that hostile to the idea of making a male character, even if it's just for a short CYOA?

Well ... The Coward's Way Out is the one option where you'll be super sure when you need to use it.

Yes. Her idea of a utopia is a space setting with no men because women can inseminate each other, so apparently men die out.
She believes masculinity = war. I wish I had the screencap. Like most of her posts it was bonkers.

Space? Not a neovictorian extradimensional empire where all men are warped into women, body and mind?

To be honest, I'm not an angelologist, but I never heard about this space setting.

I'll try to find the post. She says she's okay with men genderbent into women. Her magical realm even does that, and men who want to stay men aren't allowed.
She gets very angry if you mention that.

path-inquisitor
No man's land
Reanimation-save state, regeneration, false sacrifice level 2, raise undead, rebuild
perception-intuition, reality check, prophecy level 2, signs level 2, fate trance level 2
discipline-classic
traits-eldritch level 1, marks level 1

knife, pistol, wanderer armor, blindfold, phone, apartment

covenant-supremacy
companion-yekaterina
mission-it has to be this way

Dammit I can only find references to the screencap
I quit

Last pic is super cute.

does anyone have the meta challenge cyoa?

I don't own guns to avoid rash decisions. That would be like having a loaded gun against my head at all times. No thank you.

Strong uses that I failed to see. Probably use GOoJ.

F

How different is this version from 1.25?
How much was added to the Knick-Knack section and the prior ones?
Are the new options added at the end of sections or mixed in between the old options?

A

>war and politics are fundamentally male traits and therefore the world's problems are caused by men
>soon advances in genetics will allow women to procreate via parthenogenesis and men won't be needed anymore
>women being attracted to men is a social construct and all women are lesbians who are brainwashed into being attracted to men by society
Jesus Christ

The only update I'm gonna do is to fix the whole antimatter thing. Might as well just do the whole dark force energy thing.
I'd like to see what you have so far of the kinda-smutty tiny cyoa

>all women are lesbians
Oh right, I completely forgot she believes that!

"consolation prize"?

G

>I'd like to see what you have so far of the kinda-smutty tiny cyoa
That'd be .

I'm pretty much convinced that most Angel posters aren't really her now. People can copy her typing style and pretend to be lesbians, but her beliefs are fucked up far beyond standard trolling fare. She's legitimately crazy.

A

That's how I think about all shitstorms/bait.
I'd rather believe they're all trolling then actually think like this

That would be awesome, you should make that.

I like it so far! Definitely going with either Science or Magic origins.

>Sometime during the
move, you were mistakenly knocked into the trash. Your parents were too
busy fighting to notice.
Geez that took a turn.

Also, spelling error:
>In fact, the think it's really cute and kinda...sad?

I'm a princess, because of >Flavor
Medieval realm, wizard. (15)

>DreamRealm shaping
Arboreal Enhancement (15)
Ancient Ruins Enhancement (14)
Lascivious Enhancement (13)
Magical Land Enhancement (12)
Humanoid Enhancement (11)
Sky Islands Enhancement (10)

>Skills, abilities, and perks
Sorcerer Princess (free with wizard)
Scholarly Princess (free with wizard)
Crown Princess (9)
Princess of Maps (8)
Princess Stallion (7)

>Princely Paraphernalia
Personal Palace (free with Crown Princess)
Amu'zan's Armament (6)
Amu'zan's Aegis (5)
Copacetic Conveyance (4)
Expedient Rebirth Egg (3)
Fen's Flight Fabrication (2)
Gaia's Gnarly Gem (1)
Murky Move Mantle (0)
Opulent Outfit (-1)
Prodigious Phial (-2)

>Darker Dream
Peasant Revolt (-1)
Vile substance (0)
Capture Prone (1)
Danger Prone (2)
Easily detracted (3)

>Quests
Lofty Lanturn Lament
Pixie Poachers
Strip Club Struggle
Paradise Perverted

>Damsels in Distress
Anastasia Davenport (3)
Gwendolyn Bennet (2)
Vamina Taradon (1)
Taleri Kassendel (0)

This one was fun, thanks user.

They're mixed in. It added a handful of new items. There are new "paths" at the end of the pdf as plot hooks.

Everyone who uses a MetaCYOA is a total cuck. The ones who start threads using them are even bigger fags.

>I'm a princess, because of

Wish I had thought of that for my build.

>mixed in
Dang. That's very inconvenient honestly. But if it's just items it isn't all that bad.

My last post got drowned in an argument about veganism, so I'll ask again: any features you would want to see in a Gorillaz CYOA?

I'm unsure as to what features there would be in a Gorillaz CYOA in the first place.

Vegans are terrible.

Basically, you'd be creating a character in the Gorillaz universe. You'd choose a race from Cyborg, Ghost, and Human, some sort of background, maybe an item you've picked up on your travels, that sort of thing.

Yeah, they all taste of fucking garlic.

>Gorillaz universe
Will it be accessible to people who know jack shit about that, or will encyclopedic knowledge on the subject be required for it to make any sense?

A
>Flavor
Arabian + Asian + Roman (24)
>Enhancements
Ancient Ruins Enhancement, Lascivious Enhancement, Magical Land Enhancement, Humanoid Enhancement, Technology Enhancement, Lost World Enhancement, Steam Punk Enhancement (18)
>Skills
Merchant Trader, Lover, Melee, Negotiator, Navigator, Sailor, Scholar, Arts (Drawing and Painting, Prose), Prince of Thieves, Magical (Technomagic), Mystical (9)
>Paraphernalia
Personal Palace, Displaced Domicile, Copacetic Conveyance (Space Ship, Robot Helpers), Travelers Transcript, Opulent Outfit, Immaculate Sponge, Expedient Rebirth Egg, Amu'zan's Armament (Lightning Saber), Speaking Satchel, (0)
>Adventurers
Kidnapped Cuties, Confiscating Catburgler, Misappropriated Mask, Sphinx Snafu, Pixie Poachers, Strip Club Struggle, Disgruntled Desert Djann
>Damsels in Distress
Anastasia Davenport

Science-Fantasy in the vein of the Princess of Mars, except I'm an Arab rogue trader.
youtube.com/watch?v=W7qRjZ7pYdI

I'm intending to explain things in the description of the options, so hopefully it'll be accessible.

That CYOA was posted before your Meta-A-choosing post, so you can't use your point-doubling on it. You'll have to use it on this (or if someone else posted a CYOA after your post but before mine, then that) instead.

I always assumed it was the next CYOA posted after the meta-CYOA, not the next CYOA posted after you respond to the meta one.

Which, now actually reading the meta-CYOA, I realize was never the case. I have a bad habit of not reading the top line of CYOAs and trying to just infer what it wants from the rest of it.

I'm going to need a source on the image of the bear with the sniper rifle.

So when will you be rectifying your mistake by posting a 10-coin build for ?

Explaining what it is, for starters. I hate these cyoas based on existing franchises when they aren't explained.

Quick google of "bear sniper manga" leads me to believe the source is Biomega.

I think that's the manga Biomega.

Well, if you say so.

>Penmancy (8)
>Sustenance (5) Well, I can still get high right?
>Skull Ring (3)
>Thermosaturation (0)

You're an idiot. If you have more coins and don't go for the ridiculously op combo of heavy metal +autokinesis you fucked up.
With the standard 5 coins I think the best combo is heavy metal + penmancy. Go statue-mode with pen touched to head after instructing someone to touch paper to the pen (and refill it) regularly so you can communicate while being immortal. For me, I would probably set up shop in a temple somewhere and have a sect devoted to documenting all the papers that come from the process.

I hope this is the right order.

I already fucked up, holy shit!

Autokinesis + Heavy Metal doesn't change anything, unless you're already beefcake mchuge. Steel is heavy as fuck, and you already get taken down to half your strength. So you'd basically be scrapping yourself along the ground at any given time.

Comfort bear would be pretty cool. Get to talk with all kinds of people while giving them a good nights rest.