>not enuff teef ta grab a killkannon for ya grotz
>>>gitz

>freeboota
>not gold toof
>stay toofless, ya squig 'ead.

>40,000

>Being a clumsy, stupid ork.

>Not being the master race

Have the orks ever made anything that didn't eventually explode? Or win any battle without an absurd numerical advantage?

>win any battle without an absurd numerical advantage?

yes Da Big Raid

>eventually explode
Like your empire?

Da explosion's da best part, panzie.

>Puny Eldarz want me bitz in dere mouths
>Fink dey mean me megashokka
>????
>ORKSORKSORKSORKS!

>Bein' such a disappointment to da Goff boyz dat yer mukkin about shitposting instead of fightin'.

Look at dis grot.

>and then the orks killed a single eldar guardian at the cost of 5000000 ork lives, proclaimed it to have been a fun fight, and the eldar sobbed bloody tears of rage for the fallen for centuries to come.

>tfw last name is Goff
Not sure how to feel desu

Shut up you fuckin' elf, your kind are only good for waifus. Hell, they're only even good for that when misrepresented and humanized.

We claim this thread in the name of the Prince of Excess, She-Who-Thirsts. Things shall get LOUD now!

>OI GITZ, GETTA LOADDA DA' SPOIKEE BOIZ. TINKIN' DEYS CAN COME AN' SHI' UP MOI TREAD!! STOP MUCKIN' ABOUT AN' DEAL WIT 'EM
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen here ya good for nothing git, Deffskullz have da best colourscheme out of all da clanz and you can't argue with that. Therefore your arguments are no better den arguments of a runt and Goffs are total gitz.

but really hurr, just pour black all over orks and call them toughest of clans, I mean come on

How is that little gambit of Ynnead birth is going for you pansies? :^)

Goff rokkers VS Noise marines concert. You know you want this to happen.

>jokes on you, I'm a basilisk loader

>WHAT???
>YOU SAY SOMETHING MELKOV???

Sorry git, we Badmoons can't 'ear ya over all da teef we're countin! Maybe we'll frow ya couple so you can buy sumfin nice for yer puny grots to play wif, harharhar.

wots dat? can't 'ear yer tiny voice all da way up 'ere on dis 'uge pile 'o yer stuff we knicked
>callz 'izself a sun
>ain't even first in da thred
an while u wuz mukkin about typin' yer (you) we knicked yer bike too

So if an Ork did manage to capture an Eldar, what would they do with them? Rape's effectively out of the question, and slavery might be a bit risky considering how strong the panzies are, so how would it play out?

Would the Warboss make one his secretary or something?