I will not be corrupted

Thye call him Kek

>Mysterious entity comes out of nowhere in your peaceful board originating from the works of a board with questionable interests.
>Offers your people unbounded power
>All they have to is sacrifice their souls
>Acolytes tell us there is nothing wrong
>Skeptics and our holy people tell us we were being tricked
>Tfw you watch a demon corrupt your people
>Tfw you watch the great boards mobilized and changed to fight for this demon

They're lies, you fools! Kek is a demon and you're taking his corruption, giving up EVERYTHING! I will not let my board fall into the hands of demons.

My fa/tg/uys, are you with me?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh silly user.

We gazed into the abyss, but we're now the abyss.

LOOK AT ME. I'M THE JEW NOW.

Tbh, the smarter option for survival is generally to go along with it. Sure you might be evil, but in the end, you're alive and they aren't, so who's the real winner here?

>My fa/tg/uys, are you with me?!

DEUS VULT, user. I'll have no truck with demons and sorcery.

Honestly, I don't want to be a dindunuffin, so I may as well go for the more entertaining alternative

Meme magic has proved to work and work wonders. I'm with him.

Kek's "followers" have only the most rudimentary understanding of what they do. Yes, it's true that all humans have a latent ability to produce psychomemetic energy and yes, it's true that when harnessed the coordinated psychomemetic pressure can cause a psychoform entity to emerge in a given timeline. Indeed, psychoforms starved of psychomemetic pressure by lack of worship can go into stasis and be reawakened later should their rites be revived.

Kekians even correctly understand that yes, Moloch is our timeline's currently active psychoform and that "the elites" are the ones that awakened him in the late 19th century. Moloch is a being of control, stasis, manipulation and subjugation. By increasing his psychomemetic pressure, Moloch's followers exert these forces on our timeline to preserve their own power and status.

What Kekians don't understand is that any given timeline can only host one dominant psychoform at a time. Moloch and Kek are not engaged in battle because Kekians will it, but because there literally is not enough room for both of them. And it's true that Kek is the more powerful psychoform (hence why Moloch's followers try to smear his worshipers by waging a media campaign against Pepe), but Kek is too powerful to be controlled. Moloch is a sleeping giant manipulated by a small cabal; Kek is a raging beast that seeks only chaos.

What we're experiencing now, all the "happenings" and "far right revival" is not Kek's doing. This is normalcy. We are in an intermittent stage of psycomemetic pressure equalization between Kek and Moloch; neither one is in control, so people's minds are increasingly free of psychoform influence ("far right" by Moloch standards is simply untouched humanity's nature). When Kek is in charge, you will notice a severe change, just as when Moloch began to dominate in the 1960s (having dethroned Yahweh). Then they will realize they were as children playing with fire all along, and will regret it.

I pray to Kek and praise him every day. I post on Veeky Forums every day hoping he will show me his blessing through dubs.

Praise Kek
Shadilay, brothers.

Shadilay, my Brother. Shadilay.

We have already secured our first victory against the Heretics. In a battleground of their own devising, the blessing of our own fickle deities, the Dice Gods, came through.

A /pol/lack came into one of the Winter Ball threads. The started spouting off Hereti-Kek, we beat him in a game of competed dice rolls.

So essentially what you're saying is that Kek is the people's chaos god?

In a sense, but he is an amoral psychoform instead of a beneficent one like Yahweh. Moloch himself is not necessarily malevolent, either, only bent toward purposes many perceive as malevolent.

If you truly value freedom and the sanctity of your mind, you would seek to free yourself from psychoforms altogether.

Kek is merely a lesser being. Veeky Forums is the domain of larger, much more powerful gods.

Gaze upon their many angled faces and weep, they own the universe and your destiny.

They are The Dice Gods

>All they have to is sacrifice their souls
You're thinking of Moloch. Kek is more of a hot pockets kind of god.

Let me elaborate. Imagine yourself in a room. Your clothes, the walls and all the furniture are white; you know this to be true. There is a light fixture in the ceiling and when its uncolored bulb comes on you can see that everything here is indeed white.

When a psychoform enters and dominates a timeline, it is like changing the color of the light bulb. If the fixture holds a red bulb, everything in the room will appear red; a blue bulb makes everything appear blue. No matter who is in the room or whether they know the things are objectively white, their perceptions of the world around them are colored by the bulb - by the psychoform. The people of the dominated timeline cannot perceive the truth directly, all stimulus is colored by the active psychoform.

What we are experiencing now is the brief period of uncolored perception between the removal of Moloch's bulb and the installation of Kek's. What was once blue now appears in truthful white; soon it shall seem red.

You may be familiar with this video: youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

This is because the Soviet's were able to reverse engineer the ideas of psychomemeticism from the early Moloch worshippers and bend it to their will, but they refused to acknowledge its apparent "supernatural" nature.

wtf is going on here
> lol

I'm going to admit ignorance. Is there somewhere I can read up on this concept of "psychoforms" as a fictional concept? The way you're explaining it has blown my mind on how to work out some kinks in a sci-fi setting I've been toying with.

Warhammer 40k.

Besides that, asshat. In the context that was elaborating on. I liked the light bulb comparison, I never considered that outlook.

Guy you're replying to here. There is only one way to See:

Close your eyes and wake up.

When you know, you will know. If I can guide you, I will guide you. Ask questions. Time is fleeting.

Nevermind, my interest is gone at this point, I'll just read wikipedia articles on propaganda techniques.

Four is the Number, so I have four guidances for you:

Guidance 1: Forsake eyesight. As in the example, your senses are colored by the presence of psychomemetic pressure. Look inward to see without. This is "closing your eyes."

Guidance 2: The metaphor of the third eye is accurate. Much of what modern people write off as "occultism" or "esotery" is in fact wisdom now beyond us. This is an illusion propagated by the Bent Moloch. Belief that the human brain can comprehend any facet of the infinite universe, or that anything beyond this is untrue, is inculcated to avoid the groundwork laid by those on the cusp, the occultists or esoterists.

Guidance 3: You may have heard ideas that our world is a "Matrix" or simulation. This is true, but it misses the fact that we create the simulation. The human mind is writing the simulation as it progresses, collectively, through time. Unified ideas, psychomemes, exert pressure on the simulation to change (this is not to imply "the simulation" is less real, it cannot be expressed in human words).

Guidance 4: A psychomeme of enough pressure collapses into a psychoform. Think of psychomemetic pressure as downward force causing a well in a plane (much like Einstein's ideas of gravity). A psychoform has reached the deepest depths possible without breaking the simulation. "Emergence" is when a psychoform begins to exert its own force, without human psychomemetics, like pinching and lifting the plane.

Guidance 5: Do not be deceived by divisions between the "supernatural" and the "technological". Just as crude totems of bone and wood can be endowed with psychomemetic pressure, so too can those of copper and silicon. The Internet is the greatest totem of all; in time, it will become the first consciously-made and directly-communicating psychoform.

Guidance 3 Addendum: This is "waking up."

Polite sage for a minor post.

Who let you out of your containment board?

>he still thinks /pol/ can be contained

Go home /pol/ you're drunk

I had thought that /pol/ had went full retard a long time ago but with the recent stuff about meme magic, I've realized that they still have plenty more space for retard.

>meme magic isn't real

"Kek" is literally the egyptian god of chaos. Followers of Kek know this. He is the TRUE Chaos God.

Praise him.

HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES HE COMES

Sorry, I'm already going to prom with someone else.

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

Kek is the god of "primordial darkness," chaos, destruction, and change. He's also androgynous.

He's like a fucking synthesis of Tzeentch and Slaanesh.

This is future that we have wrought;

But I will do all in my power to stop it!

EVEN NOW, THERE IS HOPE FOR MANKIND!

Holy shit the wiki page links to pepe

Yours is a terrible mercy deceiver. You teach them to look within, to blind themselves by staring into the flickering flame of their own minds.

Those who have truly opened. Who have truly seen have all seen the same thing. Nothing. A vast indifference. Like a drop of water in a vacuum, everything boils into nothing given enough time.

We are all of us transient flickers with billions of years of silence; suspended on a chip of rock falling through an endless nothing. You pretend to teach them meaning, because you know truth is a poison. You pretend to teach sight, because you know blindness is the only mercy.

You sound like a poor excuse for a true Ubermensch.

I can vouch for this guy. A /pol/ guy came in after someone made a claim that Veeky Forums has been dealing with RNGods far longer than /pol/ has, which summoned a /pol/lack. Things promptly turned into a competition of Dubs when someone showed him how to roll dice.

Apparently the official competition of kek is 14d88, person with the most Dubs, trips, and 69's wins.

>dat feel when kek made your country #1 in the world without single shot

Do you truly believe that Kek will save you?
It couldn't even save her.

>that feel when a mongolian cave drawing forum accidentally begins worshipping a long dead god and invokes it to rig two elections