Calm before the storm

Calm before the storm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was looking for a link thread. T-thx....

For real where are all the fucking link fud/shill threads?

>like a rock in the waves

its fucking over, sergey has been gaining weight at an unprecedented rate it's getting bad an Steve is refusing to finish the project until Sergey gets his health in control.

>tfw you know you're gonna make it, thanks to a little cube with a lock on it

We are gonna make it

i sold all of it to buy REQ and i'm close to recovering all the BTC i lost on this piece of shit

people realized that the coin isn't going anywhere

>Oh we are gonna make it
>No, we're gonna take it
>Oh we're gonna take it right fucking now
DIUU DI DIUU DIDIUU DIDDIIU
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI

No we're just in a lull waiting for a new announcement. People also know it's not shit so they aren't fudding any more

You gtfo

PoL
Proof of life

The storm was sibos when will you guys accept death

wtf is this news?
how is biz not freaking the fuck out about this?

shhhh! not done accumulating yet!

its newish but kinda old news. A few days ago an "insider" user made a thread with a link to a video interview where Sergey let slip they had been working with e signature companies. He specifically mentioned docusign and said to look into it. Sure enough, a few days later this SXSW stuff starts floating around.

off all the Larpers on biz, this is the only one related to chainlink that has any credibility so far.

I just want to buy some more fucking link but holy hell is it a pain in the ass to buy bitcoin in canada

That's our Sergey. Lambo land here we come.

pepe baller will 10k linky make me stinky richy?

LINK will be $10, minimum, once the main net is up, runnin', and bein' utilized by the big boys.

I'll get back to accumulating then. Thank you sir. If you don't mind what % of your portfolio are you dedicating to link?

fuck yea sxsw is close by to me, might go

Literally 100%, been bleeding out all week but I’ll never sell

Docusign is huge, used in the mortgage business nation wide