Damn it feels good to be a LINKsta

Damn it feels good to be a LINKsta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7VBR9F2H6Y
nasdaq.com/symbol/lixxf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it does.

Pepecuck has permanently lost my respect. No baller would say shit like this.

He'd never say something like that.

The world will literally fall apart if more guys don't start doing this.
Rory is taking one for the team.

As a guy who's father abandoned him, I can confirm that my stepfather was a real man for stepping up and taking his place. Fuck off, idiot.

I stand by my defense of Rory.

Seriously, people with that mindset need to go extinct already. I'm guessing you're a child so there may be hope for you as you grow tf up.

>excusing "baller" pepe saying completely "unballer" shit

Politics or person feelings aside, he's breaking the LARP.

And why are you all so quick to jump on someone who dismisses single mothers? Are they not accountable for their own actions?

Zoom out.

yea I get that people may not express antisemitic, misogynist, racist, and xenophobic views in real life, but on the internet? Come'on pepe baller

We excuse the linking to reddit, the talking about reddit, in the interest of how little info on crypto there is out there on the web and making money, but this is a step too far

What the world needs is less single parent welfare and fewer cucks like Rory. That is the only way to stop this epidemic. Women need to learn how to chose the fathers of their children responsibly.
Anyway, by the looks of their other kid (asian) rory and his wife, adopted. Which is good I guess but honestly again that is caused by the above problems.
Stop funding single mothers lifestyles and force them to choose who they breed with and not just have kids for lulz and benefits.
Child welfare programmes should have a 'father died' requirement for claiming, only accidental deaths too. Abuse is no reason in the majority of cases, again they should have chosen their partner better. Yes sometimes people turn abusive, I once had a girl turn phsyco for no reason and i dumped her, if I had a kid with her before that i would have been screwed but I didn't because I waited to see if she was nuts first!
Society should not pick up the burden of other people's irresponsible behaviour. Social welfare should not even exist as part fo government mandate in my opinion.; It should be left to charities who hold the people they give charity to personally accountable and who will not give it to irresponsible people. Survival of the fittest should still be a thing or we are breeding a society full of fools.
Social programmes kill people with kindness and are slowly destroying the west. Women should never have been allowed into politics, they want to help people and that is not what politics is for, that is what charity is for. Politics is for defence and protection. Politically, economically and physically of the state and laws that it is beholden to.
Charity is for helping those in need. Mixing the two was a mistake! One made by women and men who are only too happy to help the princess in need with her problems, all the while taking their eye off the real problems politics is supposed to tackle.
But yeah, Rory is a good person if he did charity by adopting. Otherwise, cuck.

Holy fucking autism
You are one real piece of shit dude. Not like it matters because you're a basement dwelling loser who contributes nothing to society

>Rory adopts an Asian kid
>no one cares

>Rory adopts a black kid
>KEK KEK KEK
I don't get it.

Are you the Portugese guy from the poor spending habits thread.

/pol is that you?

Truth hurts.
No, not /pol/ or a Portuguese guy.
English, had TWO fathers (one step) die on me while attending a top English school, I then went on to live in a hostel populated by literal gangbangers which was not much better than an inner-city orphanage for teens. I saw both sides of life and this is what I have observed.

Cool. I grew up in a normal household and have a healthy view of women.

agreed, Pepe, you are excommunicated

"healthy" = completely subservient while denying it
It's okay though maybe your wife will leave you a quarter of your income in the divorce settlement! Just man up and take care of her! Happy wife happy life right?

Tell me about your mother

This

Awesome post, senpai

bro like we give a fuck about your opinion lol

great woman, very loving and wise but still shouldn't be allowed to vote

Hey, I'm new to this site are you talking about Interlink Electronics Inc?

I wholeheartedly agree

this

let Rory live his life, if he's happy with it why should you bring him down?

You seem like a person that has his shit together, which begs the question:
what are you doing in a LINK thread?

>shouldn't be allowed to vote
I agree with you.
Q. Why did you assume I didn't just because I claimed to have a healthy view of women?
A. You view your view of women as "unhealthy" and the resentment this "unhealthy" view causes you causes you to act irrationally because you have an "unhealthy" complex.

WILL SOMEONE ANSWER THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING QUESTION!!!! GOD DAMN YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS IGNORANT NIGGERS, I THOUGHT THIS PLACE WAS A FUCKING MEDIUM FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOYED CONVERSING ABOUT ECONOMIC TRENDS AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS BUT OHHHH HELTS TO FUCK NO. YOU JUST POST A BUNCH OF SHITTY MEMES AND DONT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF SOMEONE ACTUALLY TRYING TO TALK ABOUT FINANCE
FUCK YOU
FUCK THIS SITE
I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL!

fucking kek

He's right though

Haahaha what the fuck
Lost hard

sure, whatever fuck you buys some bags

look another normie who tried to buy BTC at $16k and LTC at $350 kek
what a retard.

LOOK ANOTHER FAGGOT WHO THINKS HIS BUY OF BIT COING IN OCTOBER WAS BETTER THEN MY BUY OF MICROSOFT IN THE 90s!
I MADE MORE MONEY IN MY FIRST 5 YEARS ON THE STREET THEN YOU WILL IN YOUR GOD DAMNED WORTHLESS LIFE.

AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION YOU WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT!

normie/boomer larp is the best shit currently

buy some link, you'll be a gazzillionaire by 2018, t-t-trust me

WTF IS LINK GOD DAMN IT!

lol, not you don't.
This.
Don't hit girls!
youtube.com/watch?v=U7VBR9F2H6Y

If you can't figure it or even figure out how to google it, you need to just leave this fucking board right fucking now.

Nice double double

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

FUCK OFF NORMIES

JUST FUCK OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOOGLED FUCKING LINK AND GOT THIS SHIT
nasdaq.com/symbol/lixxf
IS THIS IT
YES
OR NO
FAGGOTS

yeah no shit faggot, if you're too much of a brainlet to google "Link crypto currency" or even use COINMARKETCAP (you fucking nigger), you're obviously a noob faggot who shouldn't be investing in tech he doesn't understand the fucking basics of. You fucking fool.

CRYPTO CURRENCY
RING RING RING
WE HAVE A WINNER
THANK YOU, YOU WORTHLESS FUCK
FINALLY TELLING ME THE ANSWER
WOULDNT THIS HAVE BEEN SO MUCH EASIER FROM THE GET GO
GOD DAMN!

Chain link. Get some now on Binance.com