Is there hope for poorfags?

Is there any hope for those of us with

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9VQr8R1G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy a fucking masternode coin. Use profits to invest in moon missions.

Just go to Check Into Cash - take out as much as you can, put it in Litecoin for a week, then sell and pay back your debts and start buying with the profits, its easy!

to make money like a jew you must learn to leverage debt like a jew!

pastebin.com/9VQr8R1G
In short, yes. Having a slow influx of crypto, whether it be from mining or pajeeting or otherwise, is hugely beneficial to staying afloat if you are trading. If you aren't trading, it's even better: very low principal assets that should appreciate in value as long as you've picked them properly. Sure, you won't accumulate them as fast as being rich already, but it's a great place to start. I'm at five digits from Z E R O in the last year and it's feelin good. It's not impossible. This isn't a cheat code. This is the land of opportunity. There are some resources here in this info paste that should get you on the right path, if you are unsure where to begin. Good luck. You can make it too. Unfortunately Vultr's $2.50 servers are "temporarily out of stock" :^) but hopefully they should return.

Yes. I would not diversify. Participate in 1-2 moon missions and you can get lucky and have 7-8k.

Repeate a bunch of times.

Or buy an undervalued coin and hold for an year or two.

You can make it!

Wow, a thoughtful, helpful response on the 4changz. Bless you, user.

ETH

And something I forgot to include in that paste is that there are good Twitters to follow for airdrops, but also just check BitcoinTalk (and have an account there! Try to make posts to make yourself look active like the rest of the pajeets) - AIRDROP_EXPERT is the one I follow but he is moving more and more to pyramids unfortunately while the good airdrops are hard to come by.

21 BTC club here. I'll tell you something: Figure out a way to make BTC each month, either by selling services and products in exchange of BTC, or by any other means, and save a %.

Every month have GUARANTEED BTC gains.

Then risk a % on moon missions.

Remember, BTC is key. Fiat is dead. Altcoins are a scam. BTC = your savings account from now on.

>Then risk a % on moon missions.

>Altcoins are a scam.

what did he mean by dis

Yes. The way to do it is to go all in on hyped ICO's
Most recent was WaBi, around 7x instantly. Went as high as 12x on binance briefly.
You have to find these good ICO's before theyre hyped on biz
here is a hint: devery
DYOR and try to understand why devery could be worth more than wabi vechain and walton in the future
good luck

he means that alts are just pump and dumps and nothing will actually decrown the king. what the fuck do you think he meant?

invest in moon mission and pullout asap after making profit your brainlet

I've made $400 in 2 weeks of pissing about with my first investments. That would take me 90 years for my million. I'd say it's possible as that was off a $600 investment which is literally all I can afford right now, but if I spin it up and maybe add some more as well as being a wage cuck, in time I think I can easily get that down to 25 years.

You/I could consider a huge leverage as well... thought thats risky

He's wrong about this.

If you do your research SOME Alts are worth looking into and HODLing.

Don't go buy this board, it's FUD and FOMO shill city.

Do your own research read their white papers, analyze the team, do they have a solid road map? Are they on track? Do they communicate well with their early backers and supporters, and most of all, does the product or solution they are trying to sell, actually have the potential for real world value to be applied to it? Does it solve a chronic problem that millions of people have?

My take on this? Buy and hold a few promising Alts, no more than four or five.

Use the big three to arbitrage across the exchanges, keep an eye out for hard forks that offer people free money.

Watch Coinbase and the other popular exchanges for listings of promising tokens/projects. Usually when a new coin that is shilled here is set to get listed on a popular exchange, it gets pumped hard once it's listed.

Coinbase is launching a " new"coin in a few weeks. Buy some now, hold for the pump. Gl

I feel like I already lost chance to profit from coins. Everybody whether they know jack shit or not is talking about them. Should one still invest to coins atm?

Not that user btw.

Is it too late to buy after the coin has hit Coinbase already? If I buy within the first hour or so, will it still get pumped? If it does pump, do I hold or do I sell at ATH?

You’re not going to be making $400 every two weeks for 90 years. You’ll be able to invest more everytime, therefore you’ll make money faster than you think.

>Coinbase is launching a " new"coin in a few weeks. Buy some now, hold for the pump. Gl

What coin?

Where do you go to find these icos? Are there exchanges where you can just sort by price and volume and then go read the whitepapers?

Take a guess, schlomo

Nice referral links to loads of exchanges with other useless shit thrown in to make it look like you aren't just fishing for referrals.

step 1: buy link
step 2: wait a year
step 3: collect 1000x gains

Who's this semen demon???

>Currently around 0.016 BTC, 0.27 ETH, 1.0 LTC, and going to pick up ~50 XRP.

>tfw you spent less than $200 and have pretty much 10x that

Man, you ain't gonna make it. Your only chance now is to perfectly time a short on BTC at 100x margin.